~New kids?~

~The Princess and the Gamer~

It has been a few months since that stupid party, and two weeks since my birthday... Kyuhyun and I were really close the first week and then afterwards it's nothing more than the occansional 'sup' in the hallway or a few texts. hmm, I wonder what is going on...

I sigh as I walk into my first class, but then I see two people talking with the teacher, I walk over to the teacher and smile at the new kids.

"Oh! Yunmi, these are our new addition to our school's family. Shin Donghee and Kim Jongwoon!" She smiles and they bow at the sound of thier names.

I giggle then look them over better. One looked like he was sent form the heaven. He was gorgeous, his hair, his eyes, his clothes. I mena wow!

They other one, Shin Donghee, was more on the chubby side, but he was extremely hansome. I kinda just wanted to hug him and not leg go. And he seems like the kind of guy that would let me. ^_^

(AN: okay, so maybe he isn't that hansome to everyone else, but I'm a BIG TIME Shindong fan-girl. ^_^ so there will be some shindong affection in this story. Sorry if the main girl becomes Shindong bias! XD)

I guess the teacher was calling my name for awhile because she sounded angry when I finally heard her.

"Oh, was I that out of it? Sorry~ I'm Lee Yunmi." I bow and the guys bow again.

"I'm Jongwoon. You may call me Yesung." The hansome one smiles. I melt a bit inside.

"I'm Donghee, but you can call me Shindong, if you want." He smile happily. Aww his smile was contegious and I found myself smiling as I lead them to where they would be sitting. 

~*FF to lunch*

I lead Yesung and Shindong to the cafeteria and we head to my table. Basically everyone had forgotten about my confession so no rumors were going around just yet. besides everyone was pretty much drunk anyway~

"so. Lee-ssi.-"

"Call me Yunmi-ah~" I smile, Yesung blushes at my informality.

"okay.. Yunmi-ah, do you like turtles?" He asks, nearly glowing. i blink at him for a minute then giggle.

"yes! They are really cute when they eat tomtatoes!"

(AN: seriously there is a website called turtleseatingthings.com. and it is all about turtles eating things...)

He smiles back at me, "I know!"

"So, does everyone know you Yunmi-ah?" Shindong asks, noticing all of the people that had said hi to me on the way here.

I sigh, "uhh, yeah. You could say that I was a queenka..." I say, then sigh again.

"What's with all the sighs? Everytime you sigh, you loose a bit of happiness inside." Shindong said, holding a straight face. I raise an eyebrow at him and then we all laugh for awhile.

I look over my shoulder and see Kyuhyun walking this way, smiling. He sits down and turns and embraces me, landing a peck on my cheek. I blush at the sudden skinship.

"um, hello to you too... What's got you all excited?" I smile

"i just got a scholarship to Japan!" He says happily. My smile fades..

"oh..That's g-great! Congrats.."

Then Yesung clears his throat, signaling that they were still there.

"Oh! Kyuhyun-oppa. this is Yesung and Shindong-oppas!" I smile, but what he said kind of affected me deeply. That means I won't get to see him...

He smiles at the other two men, "Annyeong Haseyo. I'm Cho Kyuhyun."

They go through with thier introductions and then Kyuhyun looks at his watch, gives me another hug and says goodbye to the three of us.

Once he was gone, I turn back around to see both men looking at me with smirks on thier faces.

"What?" I ask.

"We know your secret~" Yesung coos.

"...what?"

"don't lie to us. WE KNOW ALL!"

"But, you just got here-"

"hush, child." Yesung put his hand on my face, covering my face.

"um, okay. so tell me what you kn-"

"I said HUSH CHILD!" He says.

"It's okay, we won't  tell your secret." Shindong says.

"What secret!?" I yell, shooing Yesung's hand of my face. Eewie there will probably be a crop of pimples there now!

"that your dating Kyuhyun!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: lol, and if you want a mental picture of the faces Yesung and Shindong were making:  that's kinda it!