Day 4 – First day in University, part 4

Arrange Marriage with a Playboy (MyungSica) - Hiatus
The two girls’ stretches their bodies as the last class has ended. “That was~” “Tiresome~” “Exactly” “Let’s go home, I think my Pooh bear is waiting for me!” “Yeah I think so to, go, go, go~” Tiffany spoke, pumping her first in the air.  “You’re going home?” a deep husky voice spoke behind them. Jessica didn’t even turn around as she was already familiar with that voice. “Yes, why?” “Just asking, you want a ride?” “No thank you, I’m with my own car!” “Then at least let me walk you to your car!” “Alright, if that is what you want~” Tiffany was just looking at the two, smiling secretly.  “Tiff?” “I’m coming, right behind you~
 
W-Wow that is your car?” “Yes~” “That’s a… really nice car!” “Thank you and thank you for walking with me to the car~”  “No problem, I can’t just let a beautiful girl walk alone at this hour~” “Oppa, it’s just like 5 pm and I am with Tiff~” she said pointing to the girl behind them. “O, o yeah r-right… hehe s-sorry Tiffany ah~” “No problem, I don’t mind it as long as you will treat her right that is!” Myungsoo nods his head.
 
Come on Tiff.” Tiffany walks to the passenger seat and got in the car. “See you tomorrow Oppa!” the girls spoke in unison.
=========================================================================================================================
Unni!” the young child leaped into the older girl’s arms. “I missed wou!” “You did? I missed you to~ Hello mom!” “Hello my child, where is Tiff?” “O she is coming, Hara is coming as well to eat with us~”  “Alright, I’ll make sure I have enough dinner for all of us.” “You want me to help?” “O no, go play with your sister, she was whining all day long.” “She was?” Jessica took a look in the innocent girl in her arms. “Did you miss me that much?” Krystal nods her head viciously. “I missed you to, so what do you want to do today?” the child shrugs her shoulders “You just want to be with me?” she nods her head several times. “Alright then, a movie it is… what about Beauty and the Beast?” “Yesh~
 
Jessi!” just as the girl put in the Blu-Ray the door opens and in came the ‘loud’ Unni. “Yesh~” was heard as Jessica mimicked her sister who was giggling besides her, nuzzling against her sister as the movie is about to start. “Unni~” another girl came after the first girl and yet again there was just one reply “Yesh~
 
The two ‘new’ comers look at each other before grinning as they both jumped onto the said girl, falling on the couch squishing the poor little girl as she was beneath her sister. “Eeeek, Unni!” the girl whines, trying to wiggle out from beneath the older girls. The three girls only laugh at each other and the cute girl that was really having a hard time by now.
 
Girls dinner~” Mrs. Jung called for the girls much to the relieve of the youngest among them. Hara and Tiffany got off Jessica who slowly got of Krystal “You’re still alive?” she spoke jokingly as Krystal frowns, while pouting. “We didn’t even get to see Bwoety and Bweast!” she pouted some more as her sister starts to laugh. “Kyeopta~” she spoke, pinching the girls cheeks. “It’s Beauty and the Beast silly! We can always watch it… didn’t think the dinner would be ready this early, o well let’s eat first!” Krystal grabs a hold onto the index finger of her sister as she follows her to the diner room.
Kwys sit here?” “You want to sit next to me?” “Yesh!” “Then you sit there!” Krystal took a sit at the stool with a big smile on her face as Jessica took a seat next to her. As usual the older girl took care of the younger one first as she put some food on the plate for Krystal. “Thank you Unni!” “You’re welcome, eat up.
=========================================================================================================================
I’m f-full Unni!” “You don’t have to eat it, if your full baby” “Otay, can I~” “Wait until we are done, okay?” Krystal nods her head. “Otay Unni~” the parents were smiling at the two sisters. “Wow Unni, she didn’t even finish her sentence~” Hara commented. “No, I know her too good~”  “And she listen to you without complaining.” “I know, she always listen to me, you know that right?” “She listens better to Jessica then that she listens to us!” Mr. Jung spoke up seeing Krystal looking at Jessica all the time. “I lobe Unni!” Krystal spoke suddenly nodding her head several times. “And she never said that she loves us~ we are almost jealous of our own daughter.” “Dad, don’t say it like that!” “It’s the truth though, but I get it I mean we are away most of the time so it’s only normal for her to get attached to Jessica that much.
 
Jessica smiles hearing her father like that. “Yeah well, I love this kid anyway~” she said patting the girls head. “Unni done?” “Yes I’m done!” “Can Kwystal go to the~”  “You want a dessert?” “Euhm… Unni want dessert?” “Yes I want dessert~” “Then Kwystal also want dessert~” “Hehehe, you silly girl~
=========================================================================================================================
Mom, dad I’m home!” “Wow, who are you and what did you do to my brother?” “What?” “You seem happy!” “O come on Taeyeon I’m always happy!” “No you’re not!” “Hyo, you too?” “What? You really seem different; did you have another girl you can play with?
Hey come on how can you speak about your own brother like that?” “That is really easy~” “Urgh you two are no fun, where is mom and dad anyway?” “I think they went away to their friends.” “And who are these friends they are talking about?” Taeyeon just shrug her shoulders same with Hyoyeon. “We don’t know either, they didn’t say!
Where is Hyuna and~”  “They are all out, Ji Ho Oppa, Seyon Oppa & Yoobin Unni are out with their friends and I think Hyuna is with mom and dad to their friends house!” “Ah okay, well I’m off to bed, can’t wait to go to school again!
The two sisters look at each other and then back at their older brother. “Our brother says what?” “What? I just want to go to school tomorrow!” “No, no, no our brother never wants to go to school!” “Well, let’s just say I have found something really interesting in school… goodnight girls!