Day 5 – Trouble at the second day? part 1

Arrange Marriage with a Playboy (MyungSica) - Hiatus
I'm in a really happy mood, first of al it is finally weekend, but besides that...
 
My sister gave birth to a baby boy:D
I'm finally an Aunty:D

so because i'm this happy I have decided to update sooner then I wanted...

So here you go, enjoy...

*31 // 01 // 2012*
*Tuesday *
*6 am, Kim’s Mansion *
 
The boy was already awake even before the alarm as he just couldn’t wait to go to the school again. He was to happy as he went out of bed, going to his bathroom taking a long bath since he still has a whole hour to get ready. He was almost singing in the shower, just to show how happy he really is.
 
UNNI, CALL AN AMBULANCE!
What? What~omo Oppa? UNNI!
 
What is with all the noise?” a tall tanned girl came out of her room, rubbing her eyes trying to wake up a bit. “Do you guys know how la~ I mean early it is?” “But Unni look!” “Hmmm?” the girl looks up with a surprise look on her face. “What in the world? Do we need to call an ambulance?” “Noona, don’t be ridiculous!” “But you are awake, at this hour, even before all of us, that is so not you!” “Told you he is being weird!” “I’m not being weird, I just want to go to school today, is that bad?” “No that’s defiantly not bad, but Myungsoo ah, you never wake up before us!” “I don’t?” “No never Oppa, as in N.E.V.E.R!” “Hyo ah don’t overdo it!” “Tae Unni tell him!” Taeyeon was just nodding her head as she agrees with her. “I just can’t help it okay, I just met this really ho~ no, beautiful girl!
 
Beautiful?” a tall male came in the hallway as he woke up by all the commotion. “Last time I had checked you had never called a girl by ‘beautiful’ do we need to call 911?” “Yah Zico Hyung you too?” the older boy couldn’t help but to snigger at his younger brother. “Should I wake up Hyung and ask what he would do?” Zico asks innocently, at least he tried to giving out his puppy eyes. “Yah Oppa!” the two youngest there at the moment yelled out, seeing what their brother just did. “That totally doesn’t suit you!” Hyoyeon stated, covering her eyes dramatically “Yeah Oppa, don’t ever show that to us again!” Taeyeon continued copying her younger sister. Yoobin who stood there just looking at the other four laughed at her younger sisters antics. She just found it too funny. “Aish, yeah yeah mock your brother, shouldn’t you mock Myungsoo instead?” “O but we already did Oppa!
 
Aish, fine keep on mocking me, I’m just going to school now!” “What already? Our parents aren’t even out bed yet and they have to go to work earlier then you have to go to school!” Yoobin stated by now as she took a look at her watch.
What? Just need to be on time for school, ciau!” and with that the boy took off, leaving the remaining four alone in the hallway dumbly as the four were glancing at each others, not knowing what to say.
=========================================================================================================================
*31 // 01 // 2012*
*Tuesday *
*7 am, Jung’s Mansion *
 
Unni, Unni, Unni, Unni, Unni, Unni, Unni, Unni, Unni, Unni” a young child chanted once again as she was running to her older sister’s room, she opens the door rather roughly, she went in the room and jumped on the bed without any thought and crawled under the sheets. “You’re sho warm~” the girl whispers as she nuzzles against her sisters body to seek for any warmth, forgetting that she actually has to wake her up.
 
*30 minutes later*
 
Yah Jessi wake up!” the loud Unni came in the room waking up the innocent child, which in result the older one woke up as well “Pooh bear? Since when are you here?” “Euhm… Kwys forgot~” the two oldest laughed “You forgot why you came here in the first place and fell asleep again?” Krystal nods her head innocently “You pabo ah!” “But Unni was sho warm!” she stated with her puppy eyes. “Alright I will forgive you anyway, go back to sleep if you are still sleepy I will be in the bathroom!” “Otay~
 
Okay done?” Tiffany asks as the two sister walks down the stairs. “Yep, Bye dad, Bye mom, Bye baby!” she didn’t forget to give the three a kiss on the cheek as she walks outside to the garage. “We’ll go with my car!” Tiffany just shrugs her shoulders. “Fine by me, you are richer then me anyway!
 
You know that we are going to be late right?” Tiffany stated as she took a look at her watch after she had buckled herself. “No we are not, why do you think I told you we are taking my car?” her best friend’s eyes open wide “O no, no, no, no you wo~ eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!” Tiffany couldn’t finish her sentence as she squealed. Her whole body was pushed back against the seat as Jesse took off. “Sloooooooooooooooow doooooooooooown!” “What? I am only going 160 km/u” “Eeeeek~”  however she actually didn’t need to be afraid as Jessica is known for her driving skills passing other drivers with precision each time.  Tiffany’s hart almost dropped as the car went even faster than before. “Think about it Fany ah at least now we won’t be late!” “But I still want to be alive when we reach school!” Jessica only laughs as she already notice the gate from their school.
Y-You can slow down now!” Tiffany yelled with eyes closed, yet Jessica just ignored her as she went through the gate with a speed of almost 200 km/u everyone heard the loud noise of the engine and turned to the speeding car who has spotted a parking lot. The driver didn’t slow down even when she was close; she just pulled the handbrake turning her steering wheel all the way as her car was spinning 180 degree. The rear of the car was exactly in the middle of the parking lot as she drove backwards planting her car.
The door of the passenger side opened and Tiffany wobbled out as she wasn’t used to all the speeding and spinning. She kneeled down and yelled “LANDDDDDDD!” almost kissing the dirty ground. “O real dramatic Tiff!” the other girl spoke as she also got out from the driver seat as if nothing happened and shook her head. “Really dramatic!” every eyes were on them, who would believe that a super model could drive like that?
Jessica locked the door as she had closed the passenger door as well. She patted Tiffany on her back “It wasn’t so bad was it?” she grinned as the other girl glares at her. “Come on let’s go or we are still going to be late and me racing like this would be for nothing!” Tiffany stood up fast and pulled the other girl with her, with eyes still following them. Jessica has notice it and stopped, but even before she could say something a group of men came to them “That was awesome!” the two girls look at them and smiled “What was Oppa?” Jessica asks innocently as if she didn’t do anything out of the ordinary “You driving like that, that was Daebak!” “O~” the girl shrugs her shoulders “That was nothing though!” “It wasn’t? Men, how fast did you even go?” “Too fast!” Tiffany spoke, still glaring at her friend. “Hehe, we were about to get late remember? It was only about 200 km/u, I could have gone faster but I didn’t want to do that to this poor girl!” “O yeah, keep on mocking me!” their yaw drops at her answer. “Yah are you crazy?” a male yelled that was quiet until now. Jessica was startled as she took a step backwards. “Why?” “What if you get an accident huh?” he scolds her as if he had a right to do that. Jessica raises one of her eyebrow ‘Why would he care so much?’ “Why would you care so much Myungsoo Oppa?” “Yeah Hyung, this is like the first time you would care so much for a girl!” Sungjong stated innocently only to receive a glare back. “I just do okay!” ‘I don’t even know myself why I yelled so suddenly’ “Okay whatever you say L” “L?” “It’s his nickname!” “Aaah, should I have called you like that as well?” “NO~” the boy said eagerly, a little too eager as he scratch the back of his neck sheepishly “I would actually like for you to still call me Myungsoo Oppa~” he whispers, but the girl could still clearly hear him and she wasn’t the only one. “Ara, let’s go to class though or we are going to be late~” Jessica spoke as she pulls Tiffany with her. The boys follow the girls to their English class.
 
Look at them, they are following the girl like little puppies!
 
We should really do something about her!
 
I don’t like her, she is new, yet has all the attention from OUR boys!
 
Yes exactly, OURS, and we should tell her to stay away from them!
 
But how?
 
Just go with the flow!
 
Let’s go first, we don’t want to get in trouble before we could do something!