Day 5 – First night Tutoring, part Two

Arrange Marriage with a Playboy (MyungSica) - Hiatus
A/N:
I'm so, so, so, so sorry for the late update... I had a little writer's block...
I've removed the rule, because I don't care anymore (Well I do care, but i meant it more because I like to write... so I'll just update when I can)
But still I hope that you keep on commenting...
 
Anyway, I've decided to move their 'relationship' a bit forward, so I hope that you won't think it went to fast ;)
Anyway enjoy and until next time...

 ‘Yet you don’t even remember the young me, Aigoo this boy.’
 
Well then, let’s go grab my English work book first~” Jessica spoke; the boy was only nodding his head as he grabs his own book as well.
What is actually your weak point in English?
I think the pronounces~” he muttered as his voice died down when a photo caught his eyes.
H-How did you get this photo?” he stuttered showing the photo towards the girl who froze in her place
 
‘Totally forgot about that one’
 
I… well… I~” 
You're J-Jessica?” he asks finally remembering her.
 
Jessica nods her head, looking down afraid that he will burst as she kept it a secret from him. However Myungsoo smiles brightly, opening his arms as he engulfs her into a tight hug. The girl gasps as she wasn’t prepared to be hugged by the boy.
 
Why didn’t you tell me? Did you know how much I missed you?
You missed me?
Of course I missed the girl I have liked the moment I have set my eyes on her and even now, I guess it’s fait that wants us together.” He blabbers as Jessica raises her eyebrow.
Who says I like you?
O come on; remember what we promise together when we were young?
No, not really~
I have promised you that if we are old enough I would ask you to marry me!” the girl’s eyes widen as formed an perfect ‘O’.  
 
‘That would make my job so much easier’
 
And woman you got me hooked!
What?” Jessica looks confused at the boy; never had she met a man that was talking like that to her. Myungsoo pulled his hair in frustration.
Oppa~ what are you doing? Stop that!” the girl was shocked with his action as she grabs both of his hand in to her own, pulling it down on his lap.
What’s wrong Oppa tell me!” Myungsoo shook his head
Let’s just go and do our tutor session!
Are you sure? I don’t want you to be distracted or anything!
 
I was just wondering, why you really didn’t tell me!” Jessica sighed as she took a look towards her baby sister that was still watching the movie, totally in her own world. Then she took her attention back towards Myungsoo.
I’ve heard something about you~” 
Excuse me?
I’ve heard that you are a… you know a playboy… the playboy to be precise!” the boy lowered his head, ashamed to hear his ‘title’ from the girl.
I also have heard rumors~” that caught the attention of the boy.
Rumors, what rumors?
Did you really slept with every girl in the school?” the girl asks bluntly. Myungsoo almost fell from his chair from shock.
“W-What? I don’t know where you heard that rumor from but to be truthful and please believe, I have never slept with any girl!
 
No one?
No one!
You swear?
Yes, I swear!
 
Then why did they make those rumors?
That, I don’t know either, I’m just a flirt… but I never invite them to my house?
 
You’re a flirt?” Jessica asks shocked, backing away slightly.
I-I mean…” Myungsoo mentally hit his head for saying such thing about himself, what would the girl think about him now?
Wait, were you flirting with me as well just a moment ago saying such a sweet about wanting to marry me?
What? No! Of course not!
So you’re saying that I’m not worth flirting with?
YAH!” Myungsoo scolds her
I’m not flirting with you because I respect you!” the boy said truthfully and the girl believe him as she looks in his eyes to only see sincere while he is talking to her.
I still want to marry you though~” 
W-What?” the boy froze in his place
D-Did I say that out l-loud?
Yes you did~” the girl paused as she moved closer to the boy, trying her luck. What does she has to lose? They are going to get married sooner or later anyway, besides she actually likes the boy as well.
 
Myungsoo gulps as his eyes landed once again on her assets and o boy how he likes it, he could feel a tingle sensation into his lower legion. He tries to move his eyes to meet with hers, but it seems like his eyes has a mind on its own as his eyes landed once again on her assets.
 
You like what you see?” the girl asks bluntly seeing that his eyes landed on something else.
 “Yes~” he spoke mindlessly as he was in his own word.
My eyes are up here!” she spoke again, putting her index finger on his chin to move his head gently up so that he was looking at her eyes this time, that’s when he notice what he said.
I… I mean… euhm~” his cheeks went red as tomatoes as he scratch his nape sheepishly.
Tell me, you like me or you like my body parts?” Myungsoo didn’t even hesitate when he spoke
 “I like your body parts, definitely!” Jessica pouted as he said that, she was actually hoping that he would say that he likes her for her and not just her body.
But~” he opens his mouth again as the girl looks up, still pouting.
I love you!” he stated with a bright smile on his lips, a smile he would never show to anyone else. That brought a bright smile on her lips as well.
 
You mean it?
Yes~” he nods his head eagerly as he leaned forwards towards he girl, looking at her small, pinkish, y, kissable lips.  Jessica backs away when their lips were about to connect.
W-Why?” he stutters disappointed that he couldn’t even taste her lips. The girl pointed at the couch as he understood immediately; there is still a minor in the room.
 
Unni~” the two adults looks away from each other as he younger girl caught their attention. Krystal was rubbing her eyes as she walks towards her sister, lifting up her arms, asking to be carried, which Jessica oblige immediately. She did fell her ribs a bit, but she ignores it as she didn’t want to disappoint her baby sister. The girl is too used to being in her arms as the older one knows that she would feel safe with her, especially when she is tired.
Tired?” the older girl asks as the younger one nods her head, leaning against her older sister.
Let’s get you wash up then so you can go to bed!” Jessica spoke, standing up from her sit, with the girl in her arms walking towards her bathroom.
 
I’ll be right back Oppa, she stops as she turns around, we completely forgot that I was suppose to tutor you! Go and learn the first 5 sentence in your workbook, while I will help Krystal and after I tuck her in I will test you if you can pronounce it correctly!” Myungsoo wanted to protest, but was cut off immediately by the girl.
If you ever want to date me you better do well in school and graduate at the end of this year!” his mouth opens in shock as he gulps.
Yes ma’am!” he saluted as he immediately grabs his workbook. Jessica grins, seeing how much effect she has on the boy.
 
Unni~” 
Hmm?” the two girls went out of the bathroom as the younger one was ready to get in bed.
Can Kwystal sleep here?” Jessica smiles as she nuzzles her nose against the younger one, earning a giggle from Krystal.
 “Of course you can!” Jessica tucks he younger one in her queen size bed, giving her a kiss on her forehead
Goodnight~” 
Gwoodnwight Unni~” the younger Jung mumbles as she was already drifting to sleep. Jessica smiles as she turns around to Myungsoo seriously looking at his workbook, mumbling the sentence quietly trying to remember it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So are you ready?

A/N:
I change my writing style for the hope that maybe this way it's easier to read...
 
so vote so that I can see what you think...
 
 
Thanks for pointing out my mistake, I didn't notice it before...