Day 2 – Fun at the Zoo, part 2

Arrange Marriage with a Playboy (MyungSica) - Hiatus
*28 // 01 // 2012*
*Saturday*
*11 am, Seoul Grand Park Zoo*
 
UNNI!” she screamed pointing at a female in the distant.
 
The small girl tried to wiggle free as the male put her down on the ground, as soon as her feet touch the ground she took of sprinting to the female that was facing her back towards her. “UNNI!” she yells again, the female turned around and the girl leaped into her arms as the female bent down with open arms as she notice the girl running in full speed towards her. “Pooh bear!” the female spoke with tears running down her cheeks as she stood up. “Never ever do that to me again! You scared me big time!” Jessica spoke as she wipes away her tears. “Sowy Unni!” Krystal spoke hugging Jessica’s neck tightly.
 
So you have found her I presume?” someone spoke up. ‘Damn she IS pretty, no correction she is hot and so y… those legs~ stop it don’t think like that’ the male was almost drooling taking every part of Jessica in his mind. He his lips unconsciously as his eyes landed on the girl’s . He was brought back as a soft voice spoke up. “Yesh, thank you mister!” ‘God not only is her body hot but damn she is way to be pretty to be real, she looks familiar though~’ he thought again looking at Jessica. “No problem!” he almost drooled again as he was looking at her lips. “Yes thank you for taking care of her!” Jessica spoke sincerely. “I wouldn’t know what to do without her! How can I repay you?” ‘Be mine~’ “You don’t have to, but if you insist a cup of coffee would do!” Jessica nods her head. “Sure thing, I just have to call my friends and tell them we have found our lost puppy so that they won’t have to worry anymore!” Krystal went to the male as she wanted to do so, so that Jessica could call Tiffany and Hara. Jessica was speechless at first at seeing her sister’s behavior but recovers fast as she dialed the numbers of her two friends.
=========================================================================================================================
Were is the girl?” a girl yells as she run into a café earning a lot of stares of the other customers. She bowed and apologizes for her loudness and walked calmly towards Jessica and Krystal. She lifts Krystal up immediately as the little girl let her and hugs the small girl real tight. “You scared us you little girl!” “I’m sowy Unni.” Krystal put her arms around Tiffany’s neck and hugs her tightly, next after a few seconds she went over to Hara and did the same until Jessica found it was enough and pulls the girl away to be the one cuddling her instead.
 
That was when they notice the male “O, who is he?” Hara asks, looking at Jessica. “He is~” she stops as she looks at the male “We didn’t even introduced each other yet!” she spoke softly. The male scratch the back of his neck sheepishly. “I’m~”  “Wait a minute~” Tiffany spoke up suddenly as she found the male pretty familiar. “I do know you, your M-Myungsoo sshi… THE k-kinka!” the male laughed sheepishly as he nods his head. ‘So that is Myungsoo, he has changed a lot but I guess he doesn’t remember me as well’ “Yes, I am Myungsoo, it is nice to meet you~”  “Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang~” Tiffany introduced herself shaking hands with Myungsoo ‘He isn’t that bad, even though he doesn't know me while we are in the same class.’ Tiffany thought than turned towards Hara. “This is Hara, Go Hara!” Hara bowed and after that shaking his hands as well. Myungsoo turned towards Jessica with a smile “And you are?” “Sooyeon, Jung Sooyeon!” she introduced herself with her Korean name so that there is a lesser chance for him to recognize her. “And this here is Jung Soojung!” Tiffany and Hara were confused as to why she introduce herself and her sister with their Korean name but let it slide as Jessica would have probably a good reason for it.
 
Myungsoo was still looking at Jessica who was getting a bit uncomfortable with his stare ‘She really does look familiar, but from where?’ “What? Do I have something on my face?” Myungsoo shook his head “No, it’s just… you look familiar!” “You mean from the cover of a lingerie brand?” Tiffany commented bluntly. ‘Damn that’s right, how can I forget that? She is the girl that the boys were all drooling over not to forget myself~’ the boy’s eyes widen as he remembers now. “O.My.God!” he pointed at the girl. “You are… are t-that hot chick!” he spoke unconsciously out loud. ‘O gosh did I just say that out loud?’ “Hot chick?” Jessica raises one of her eyebrow “So you think I’m hot?” Myungsoo cleared his trout “Well, I-I d-don’t think I’m the o-only one who thinks s-so!” he spoke up, playing with his fingers before looking at his watch. “O look at the time, it’s time for me to go already it was nice meeting you all and thanks for the coffee… see you tomorrow at school Tiffany sshi!” Myungsoo waved as he walks away not waiting for the girls to respond back to him.
 
And to think that people thinks he is cold!” Tiffany mumbled but loud enough for the remaining girls to hear. “Eh?” Tiffany just shrugs her shoulders. “Oh well at least outside school he is rather nice or maybe he is only nice when he is without his friends or~” “Let’s just go and explore the Zoo again, but this time you are staying with me got that?” Jessica spoke, cutting the rambling girl as she looks at her sister who was looking at her with her puppy eyes, nodding innocently. “Good!” Jessica stood up, grabs some bills and paid for the drinks. The two remaining girls followed her out of the café.
=========================================================================================================================
Something wrong Tiff?” “No not really, it’s just that…” “That what?” “Well I actually had a decent conversation with THE Myungsoo!” Jessica raises her eyebrow. “And why is that?” “Well, you should know one thing about him Jessi, don’t go near him in school!” “Eh?” “He has a lot of fan girls that follows him around and tend to harm the once that try to take him away from them!” “O please, it can be that bad… right?” “O you have no idea, I’m amazed that we even had a decent talk with him… he is very cold in school and I mean really cold, you will see on Monday!” Jessica sighted ‘Great, I have to marry him while he has these fan girls’. “Arraseo, let’s just forget him for today and have some fun~” Jessica took her attention back to her little sister, which was just listening to their conversation being completely silent like the good girl she is. “So my little Pooh Bear… where do you want to go first?” Krystal bought up her small finger, tapping it rapidly against her chin as she was thinking deeply at to which animal she wants to see first. “Whorse” “Did she just say w.h.o.r.e?” Tiffany asks as she spelled the word. “No you silly!” Jessica spoke who could understand Krystal clearly. “She said Horse, but I think she actually meant Zebra’s, because they look like horses!” “Uh-huh!” Krystal confirmed it as she was still in her sister’s arms. “Kwystal down?” “Okay, but don’t run away again!” Krystal shook her head viciously as she as well never want to experience that ever again. Just when she touches the ground she grabs a hold onto the older girls left index finger. “Let’s go and look for the Zebra’s” Jessica spoke as everyone was following her.