Day 5 – Trouble at the second day? part 2

Arrange Marriage with a Playboy (MyungSica) - Hiatus
Miss Hwang and Miss Jung?” the teacher calls out for their attention as the two girls looks up “Yes?” “I am aware that you girls don’t need to be in this class as you aced it anyway, but can you two do me a huge favor and be a tutor to one of the students who need some help?” the teacher actually put on her puppy eyes with a pout which earned laughter from the students in the class. The two look at each other as they gave a silent sign to each other which only they understand. “Of course ma’am, we would love too!” Jessica spoke as Tiffany continued. “Who do we need to tutor?” “Well I have Myungsoo on the list, who needs it badly but not only for English~” the teacher paused as she looks up from the paper. “Miss Jung can you tutor Mister Kim? I have heard you are one of the smartest girl in almost every subject and the boy need a lot of help!” “Y-Yah!” Myungsoo yelled embarrassed as he lowered his head. “Well it is the truth~” the teacher didn’t even mind his yell as she was already use to it, however she did notice that this was a different yell. “Sure, I would love to help him!” “Great than that is settled, you two can figure out when and where and I will give you the subjects with the grade so you know if it gets better or not!” “Okay~” “And for Miss Hwang~” she paused again after looking through all the papers “Ah I think helping Sunggyu to finally finish school would be great, he only needs some help with English anyway since he had already finish all the other subjects!” Tiffany nods her head “Alright!
 
Urg she can even tutor him!” “Let’s make sure she won’t or can’t do that anymore!” the whole group glares at the girl who was obvious about all the glares she received after accepting the job. “We still have some boys who are with us!
==============================================================================================================
Omo, I think I left my phone on the table, you guys go first I’ll we be right there!” “Are you sure? We can go with you.” “Don’t be silly, we are at school, what could possible happen?” with that Jessica left the group to go back to their English class ‘I just hope it isn’t locked~
 
She let out a breath as the class door was still open and could find her phone as she put it back in her bag. She could her footsteps coming her way, but didn’t think anything of it until she was pushed against the wall. She groaned in pain, trying to turn around but someone strong is preventing her to move. “W-What do you want?” she shakily ask, still trying to break free. “We want you to leave Oppa alone!” a girly voice spoke behind her. She didn’t know who it was as the voice didn’t seem too familiar to her. “Oppa who?” she didn’t even know which ‘Oppa’ she meant. Jessica didn’t know what happened as the only thing she saw by now was darkness, apparently someone has blindfold her. “Turn her around, but hold onto her arms tightly!” a different voice spoke up, again behind her. The two who were holding her against the wall seems to listen to her order as Jessica was being turned around, now facing them, but the blindfold prevent for her to see them. “Myungsoo Oppa, we want you to leave him alone!” “But it seems that he can’t leave me alone!” Jessica stated not knowing what she just put herself into. 
 
She felled the air going out of her system as she felled a hard punch against her abdomen. She groaned. “Sure, hit a girl when she is being held down~” she mumbles, but since the room was quiet everyone could hear her clearly, another punch against her abdomen only this time on the other side. “Are you going to leave him alone?” “Why s-should I? He is a r-really nice guy!” she shakily spoke as she was trying to catch her breath, the punches were no joke and she knew it will going to leave a big mark the next day.
 
*slap, slap, slap, slap, slap* ( Okay, that sounds pretty weird, but at least you know what I meant;) )
 
Yes 5 slaps on the same cheek as it became red in an instant, stinging like there was no tomorrow. Jessica even got teary eyes because of the pain on her cheek. “He is the Kinka and he is mine! O how ironic and I am the one who is going to marry him’ “Why? Only because he is a Kinka? He never told me that he has a girlfriend~ are you even a girl?” this time she didn’t fell a punch or a slap on her cheek, no something worse, a hand crept under her shirt, touching her bare skin as it move north to her . “S-Stop it!” Jessica was struggling even more, but the one no two who are holding her are just too strong for her. The persons hand was almost there when it froze, “Someone is coming, let’s get out of here!” another female spoke, not forgetting to kick Jessica in her side first. The two who were holding her threw her hard on the floor as the group left the girl.
==============================================================================================================
Almost ten minutes past after the girl went back to the class again. Her best friend however fidget in her seat, she’s feeling that something is wrong. “Why is it taking her so long?" she mumbles, getting the attention from the boy. “You want me to go and look for her?” Myungsoo volunteered. Tiffany nods her head “Yes please~”  “Alright, I’ll be right back with the girl.” ‘Now where could she be? Hmmm let’s just start with the class room~’ he walked in the hallway to the stairs where someone was greeting him, he didn’t want to stay and chat, but he also couldn’t just leave as he wanted to be at least a little polite ‘Urgh, the old me would just leave’ he thought which was strange because somehow he didn’t want to be that boy from before, but he didn’t know why.
After another 10 minutes past he told him that he should leave and he did going up the stairs to the second floor where the classroom is located. He saw in the distance a few people running out of the room that he is supposed to go to and raise one of his eyebrows. ‘Why would they run?’ it didn’t feel right for him and he run as well only to the classroom. He burst open the door and was shocked. He saw the girl he was looking for blindfolded and on the floor, not moving at all. He run to her, knelt down and touches her shoulders. He could feel her flinch and spoke softly “Ssssh Jessica, it’s me, let me put off your blindfold first.” The girl relaxes a bit after hearing his voice and felt the blindfold being removed completely. She blinked her eyes several times to let her eyes get used to the light again and then look back at Myungsoo with teary eyes; she couldn’t help but to hug him tightly crying on his shoulders.