Day Six – Urgh not Again…

Arrange Marriage with a Playboy (MyungSica) - Hiatus
I think that would be the least problem you have!
 
Jessica looks up, letting out a breath.
What do you want?” she asks the group in front of her
Like everyone is been telling you! To leave our L Oppa alone!” Jessica scoffs
For your information, Myungsoo Oppa is not yours and will most probably never be yours at all.” Jessica shrugs
And I think I can say that the boy is mine!” she grinned as she could see that she had ‘hit’ a nerve.
You’re jealous right? Yeah I would most probably be jealous as well, but hey that’s what you get if you are hot like me!” she said mockingly, just to get them angrier at her.
What? You can’t accept it? Guess again, why do you think I’m one of the famous super models there is? Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to find my hot boy!
You are not going anywhere!
O yes I am and you aren’t going to stop me from walking away!
You’ve got some nerve!” she signed one of her ‘minions’ to hold her, but Jessica didn’t let that happen as she twist her hand when he was about to grab her and twist his arm behind his back.
Listen, I don’t want any trouble so why don’t you just let me leave?”  
This is not possible, how can you do that, get her don’t let a girl stop you!” two other boys run towards Jessica, the girl let go over the other boy’s arm as she backed away avoid getting hit.
You want to hit a model? What kind of boy are you?” she spoke, still backing away as her rib stops her big movements. He advances towards her, but Jessica stepped aside to avoid him, just as he was about the grab her. He couldn’t stop and collided with the wall behind Jessica. The girl couldn’t help but to laugh at him. But her laughter was short cut as she felled a stinging pain in her back when one of the minions had hit her in the back, which obviously she couldn’t see as she was also too focused on the other one. She had to bend down in pain, holding on to her side as it stings a lot.
Not so tough now are we?” the girl mocked her as she stands in front of her, grabbing onto her hair as she made Jessica look up by pulling on her hair, Jessica groaned in pain as she felled as if her hair is been pulled out of her scalp.
I’ll tell you one more time, leave our Oppa alone!
I’m sorry, I really think you need to tell me another time! Because I don’t really think I heard you correctly!” she daringly spoke
I really thought you told me to leave Oppa alone, which Oppa do you mean? Do you even have the right to call someone a Oppa. I obviously think that no one wants to be you Oppa!
What did you say?” a pull on the hair
Ah~” Jessica shrieked out
I said~ Ah, damn it stop pulling my hair!” she kicked her right leg against the leg of the girl as she shrieked in pain, letting go of Jessica.
Urgh that’s better, now if you’ll excuse me I need to find my soon-to-be boyfriend!” she mocked once again, walking away. The girl obviously fumed at her reaction as she bald up her hands.
Why.You.!” she screamed out as a maniac, running towards Jessica, ready to strike her.
Jessi! Watch out!” she heard someone screaming as she was pulled away from the mad-woman.
Are you okay Jessi?” Jessica let out a breath she was holding the moment the girl had screamed as she would be to slow to move on her own by her wounds.
I…I am now! thanks Tiff!” Tiffany shook her head
I’m just glad I was here at the right moment and that I had find you! Oppa is going nuts, looking for you. Come on lets go before she starts attacking you again, we are outnumbered!” she spoke as she saw the girl with her minions glaring at her, ready to attack again. Jessica nods eagerly
Yes please, get me out of here!
 
*30 minutes later*
 
 “O gosh woman did you know how scared I was?” Myungsoo spoke the moment he saw Jessica, giving her a hug.
Urgh, not to tight Oppa!
Sorry, your ribs hurt again?” Jessica sighted
They… hit me on my… ribs!
They did what?” the boy was beyond furious and everyone could see it even if they where a mile away. Jessica put her hand on his nape, caressing it gently.
Calm down Oppa, I’m good now okay… they didn’t do anything more!” of course leaving the part out that she pulled on her hair and that she was once again threaten.
You forgot that she came to you like a mad-man, or mad-woman whatever!” Tiffany spoke up
If it wasn’t for me she would have thrown you on the ground and you would have got hurt even more, you know what the doctor said, your ribs need rest. This isn’t resting!
I know, I know and Oppa, I’m sorry for disappearing on you, I didn’t even notice myself before it was already too late, what did you do for them to love you that much?
My charms baby, isn’t that why you love me as well?” Myungsoo joked around after being calmed by Jessica.
 “Pssssh, as if… it’s the other way around you mean!” Myungsoo grinned at his playful soon-to-be girlfriend.
Now, stay with me at all times okay?” Jessica nods her head.
Of course, I don’t want to run into them again alone!
 
So what’s our next class?
Really babe, you’re asking me?” 
Ok ok, just kidding Oppa… lets go to the gym!

Merry Christmas Everyone