Day 1 – Into the New World, part 1

Arrange Marriage with a Playboy (MyungSica) - Hiatus
 Here is the first chapter for you all, just a preview at how this story is going to be, well anyway enjoy reading...
 
 
Everyone who is speaking and is one of the main characters are having different colors!
I do that so you would know who says what (Without  me telling it)...
But do tell me if you found it disturbing!!!!!

*27 // 01 // 2012*
*Friday*
*7 am, Seoul Air Port*
 
A girl is seen stretching her body as she stood up from her seat she was sitting on for the past 10 hours or so. She just came back to Seoul after being for at least 7 years in China to learn the language and for Economy. She stretches her arms again only this time to grab her handbag. She got her stuff and walks towards the exit of the plane not before thanking the crew of the plane and giving them a little bow which they did to her in return.
 
I wonder how my baby is doing~” she mumbles with a smile plastered on her face. She already has all her luggage and was now walking to the exit to meet her family again after a long time. “UNNI!” she heard a voice calling her from the distance just as she walked through the slide doors. “UNNI, UNNI, UNNI!” the same voice chanted as it came closer and closer. Just as Jessica was turning her body around, she was hugged by a pair of arms around her leg. Jessica has to look down to see the little girl, who was still hugging her leg, looking up with her innocent big round eyes up to her older sister with a smile plastered on her face. “Hey kiddo, how have you been?” Jessica asks as she put down her luggage on the floor to lift up her little sister. The little girl starts hugging her neck as she laid her head on the crook of her sister’s neck. “You missed me that much huh?” the little girl nods her head “I missed you to Krys even if I didn’t saw you for just 1 year!” the older girl grins as Krystal looks up at her sister, pouting he small lips. Although she didn’t see her family for a long time, she did see her younger sister until the last year as the girl came to visit her together with one of their maids.
So who else is here?” Jessica asks as she put her handbag over her head and grabs the luggage with her free hand. She is glad that her sister is light or she couldn’t lift her up like that with one arm. “Euhm… Tippany Unni~”  “Eh really?” “Uh-huh… mommy and daddy said to sway sorry~” “They did and why is that, because they couldn’t pick me up?” “Yesh~”  “O I don’t mind as long as you are here~” Krystal smiles brightly as her sister said that and hugs her neck even tighter, but not too tight as she still wants her sister to breath. “So where is the girl?” “Ober twere~” Krystal points her tiny finger to a figure that was standing waving at the two.
Geez what a laze bum, just standing there waving at me… she could at least help me, but noooooo~” Krystal giggles at her sister who was mumbled loud enough for the young girl to hear every word of it. “O and you are laughing at me? How about you go and carry my luggage?” Krystal’s head popped up, looking at her sister with her big eye, shaking her head viciously. Jessica couldn’t help but to laugh at the cute sight she was seeing. “I’m just kidding my little Pooh bear; I wouldn’t do that to you!” Krystal sigh, relieved as she relaxed again hugging her sister once more. “Lobe wu Unni!” “I love you too~
 
Jessi!” the girl yells as Jessica was just a couple of feet away. She lunges at Jessica, giving her a big bear hug, while squeezing the poor little child in between them. “Whaaaa Unni!” the girl squealed as she was being squished. “O sorry Krys, hehe!” the girl smiled sheepishly as she patted the head of the small girl. “Hello to you too Fany ah, but you could at least help me you know?” “Fine, fine because you are holding Miss little Pooh bear~” Tiffany grabs the handle of the suitcase and rolled it as she walks next to Jessica and Krystal.
 
So how are my parents?” “They are doing well, I had to say they were~”  “Sorry? Yeah I know, Krys already told me~” “They are just very busy you know!” “I don’t mind, trust me as long as Krystal is the one to pick me up I’m fine with it!” “Yah, you don’t even care if I would pick you up?” “I pretty much guess that my parent had beg you to pick me up, so nope not really I would know you would come~”  “Urgh, yeah that did happen~” Jessica smiles as the trio exit the airport.
 
Hmmm, I guess that is your car?” Jessica spoke the moment she took a step out of the building a pink/purple car menace to take her attention and she just knew that it has to be Tiffany’s car.
 
Yes…” “But it’s a two sitter, where am I going to sit?” “O come on, just take Krystal on your lap, she is a small girl and you can still use the seatbelt.” Jessica sighed and nods her head. “Arraseo as long as we still can use the seatbelt.
Tiffany puts her luggage in her trunk in the car which was filled easily with just her suitcase, it’s a good thing she just has one. “Alright get in you two!” she told as she opens her own door to get in. Jessica walks to her door and opens it. She gets in and held out her hand to help Krystal get on her lap who nuzzles against her as Jessica put on her seatbelt. “Okay, ready to go?” “Yes, let’s go~