Day 2 – Fun at the Zoo, part 3

Arrange Marriage with a Playboy (MyungSica) - Hiatus
*28 // 01 // 2012*
*Saturday*
*12 am, Seoul Grand Park Zoo*
 
That was fun wasn’t it?” “No Unni, that was scwary!” Krystal commented as the four had witness the feeding of a crocodile. They went over there after they had seen the Zebra’s as it was Jessica’s turn to decide where to go. Krystal was all the time hiding, secured in the arms of the older girl while the employee of the Zoo was feeding the crocodile. “You didn’t like it?” “I didn’t see it!” Krystal spoke innocently “No of course not, you were just merely hiding in my arms!” “Uh-huh~”  “So, but talking about that I ‘m getting hungry… what about you three?” Tiffany commented rubbing her tummy as to emphasize the word ‘hungry’. “Yeah good idea, I think my little bear would be getting hungry as well, so Krystal what do you want to eat?” “Buges?” “Buges?” Hara asks totally confused. “She means Burgers~” Jessica explains as Krystal Nodded viciously “Yesh, buges!” “Burgers Krystal burrrrgerrrrs!” Jessica spoke again trying to teach Krystal how to say the word ‘burgers’ correctly. “Buges?” Krystal spoke innocently cocking her head to her left. “Ack, yah Chincha~” Jessica complained as Krystal did it wrongly again. The girl could only laugh at her older sister. “Unni, lobe wou!” “Yeah, yeah, yeah and its Lovvvvve yyyyyou!” Krystal just giggles at her sister. “Aish, 5 years young and still blabbering like a 2 year!” Jessica scolds her sister jokingly. “-merong-” Krystal stuck out her tongue at her sister. “What was that? Do you want me to grab it and sell it?” “Noooooooooo~” the girl squealed as she covers with both of her tiny hands. The three older girls couldn’t help but to laugh at the small girl being so innocently cute.
 
Aigoo, why are you so cute~” Hara commented pinching her chubby cheeks. “Hehe!” Krystal laughed. “Come on let’s go find a fast food restaurant to make this girl happy!” “Yesh, go, go, go~” Krystal cheered, pumping her little fist in the air. Jessica laughed as she grabs the tiny fist softly en put it back down next to the tiny girl’s body. “You silly dooz~” she spoke nuzzling her nose against that of Krystal who giggles in responds. The little girl gave a quick peck on Jessica’s lips as she was close to her “Love wu Unni!” “I know and I love you to~ look we are already there!” the four has found a fast food restaurant and brought some delicious burgers for the four of them.
I guess you had liked them!” Jessica stated as she wipes away the stain on the little girl’s face. “It was weally yummy Unni, whank wou~”  “Why are you thanking me for? Of course I would feed you!” she spoke pinching the girl’s nose lightly. “Unni~” “Hmmm?” “Nothing!” Jessica rises an eyebrow at the girl “You just wanted my attention, didn’t you?” Krystal nods her head viciously “I always want your atwention Unni!” she stated innocently holding out her arms as she wants, once again, to be carried by none other than her older sister. “Your spoil her to much!” Tiffany stated as Jessica lift Krystal from her seat into her arms. “Yeah Unni, way too much!” Hara backed Tiffany up as the follows Jessica out of the restaurant after the girl has paid for their food. “I don’t spoil her!” “Yeah you do!” Tiffany spoke as she holds the door open for them to get out. “You carry her when she ask you to, you play with her when she asks you to, you would make sure she is happy~”  “Of course, who doesn’t want their younger sister to be happy? And beside I still can carry her who knows about a few years later?” “That’s also true~” “Besides, she my only baby sister I got, so of course I want to spoil her!” “Yesh, Unni spwoil me!” Krystal spoke nodding her head innocently. Jessica smiles at her sister lovingly, her hair with her free hand. “So Baby, where to next?” “Euhm…” the child is once again thinking deeply. “Water Unni!” “O you want to see the dolphins?” “Yesh~”  “Okay, let’s go~
 
*5 pm*
 
The three older girls walked back to the exit with Krystal sleeping soundly in the arms of Jessica. “Well at least she had a good day!” Jessica smiled at the girl. “Yeah it seemed that you are the only one who can make her that happy!” “You think so?” “O no Unni, we know so!” Hara confirmed smilingly. “Well, I’m glad… she is the cutest, I won’t know what I would do without her!” she gave a kiss on the crown of the girl’s head.
 
There is the car!” Tiffany pointed out as she notice a black BMW. “Let’s go home Mr. T!” Jessica said as everyone was seated. “Yes ma’am~
=========================================================================================
We have arrived ma’am~” Mr. T spoke as he opens the car door for Jessica to get out. Tiffany opens the door for herself and Hara since Mr. T have to wait until Jessica to get out opening their door since he works for the Jung family. “Thank you Mr. T, are you eating with us?” “I would love to ma’am!” “Can you call me Jessica just for once?” “I-I… ma’am I can’t do that~”  “You can order him to call you Jessica!” “O daddy, you are still here~ wait order him?” she tapped her free hand, since Krystal was in her arms sleeping, on her chin. “Hmm, then Mr. T I order you to call me Jessica from now on!” Mr. T bowed. “Okay ma-Jessica!” Jessica smiles brightly “Good, now let’s go and have some dinner!