Day 5 – Dinner Together

Arrange Marriage with a Playboy (MyungSica) - Hiatus
J-Sooyeon~” Tiffany spoke, following the girl. She has given Krystal to Myungsoo as they both won’t mind it and follows her best friend, while the boys were giving the girls some privacy.
 
Jess come on, you know I didn’t~” Tiffany accidently called her by her real name, but it didn’t really matter, the boys couldn’t hear them anyway and Jessica seemed not have heard it as she didn’t comment on that matter but rather on what the other girl said to her.
You threaten with our friendship~
Yeah but it was for the best, I just did it because of you!
You THREATEN with OUR friendship!
YOU WANTED TO RACE IN THAT CONDITION YOU ARE IN RIGHT NOW? WHAT DO YOU THINK HOW I WOULD FEEL?” Tiffany screamed out her frustration “Do you think I would like to get a call saying my best friend is in the hospital because of an accident or worse?
 
Don’t ever threat with our friendship again!
I won’t, I’m sorry!
Me too!
 
The two girls were quiet for awhile, looking at each other, before embracing each other into a tight hug, well not to tight because of Jessica’s injuries. “So everything is alright now?” Dongwoo spoke up, after seeing the two girls hugging each other “Yeah, everything is okay now, don’t worry… we are friends who bicker a lot but mostly we also make up after a few minutes.” Tiffany explains with her eye smile. “Unni~” a whine came from the boy, well actually from the girl in the boy’s arms. “Yes baby?” Jessica spoke reaching out her hands, but then retreating it again. “Sorry baby, I can’t carry you right now.” Krystal pouts her lips as her eyes look sad to Jessica, “I’m really sorry baby, but Unni is hurt right now!” “Otay Unni, Unni~”  “Hmmm?” “I’m hungry~” “Well then, let’s make something to eat!” “Otay Unni… euhm Unni?” “Yes Krys?” “Can I have pwancwakes?” “Sure you can have pancakes!” Jessica walks to the kitchen followed by the boys as they had figured out that the two girls were done talking with each other after their hug. “I hope you guys like pancakes!” she stated getting sure or yes as an answer. “Are you sure you can cook?” Myunsoo asks innocent, he backed away when he got a glare instead. “W-What did I s-say?” “Are you telling me I can’t cook?” “W-What of course not, I m-mean because of your i-injuriers!” Jessica looks down at her stomach “O right, I forgot about that for a short time, hehe~ yeah I can still cook Oppa, just need some slight help so you come here and help me the rest can do whatever they want as long as they take care of my baby!” “Okay, Sooyeon ah~” Hoya spoke up taking the little girl with him. It seems like Krystal likes them a lot, otherwise she already would have whined like there is no tomorrow. Myungsoo followed them with his eyes, before bringing his attention back to the girl as she calls him. “Now come here Oppa!” “Yes ma’am~” he saluted jokingly as he takes place besides her.
 
Are you a professional cook or what?” Myungsoo asks the girl as she was cutting some vegetables in a professional way. “You could say that!” the girl spoke nonchalantly, still busy with cutting. It was actually the job for Myungsoo, but he was just too slow for her liking so she took over herself. Jessica planned on making pancakes with some soup as she still has some difficulties with talking let alone with having to eat. “Just tell me when the water starts cooking.
Euhm… I think it starts boiling now~” he said as he saw bubbles coming up from the water. “You think?” “Well, I don’t really have experience in cooking?” “You… don’t?” “No, I have maids for me to cook!” he said a little bit cocky as it wasn’t even his intention yet it came out that way. Jessica raises one of her eyebrows at him as the boy scratch the back of his neck “I’m sorry, I really didn’t mean to sound like that~”  “its fine~” “No, I’m being serious here!” “Look, I know that you are rich and all that~”  “So are you!” “Yeah but I at least do something at home, you should do that at home as well!” she scolds him pointing her knife at him to emphasize the word she just said to him. Myungsoo nods his head obediently “Yes ma’am, from now on I’m going to help my maids and you can even ask them after a week if I did help them!” Jessica nods her head, happy that he would listen to her, even if she didn’t know why he would do such thing, still she didn’t think about it any longer as she was busy with her cooking.
 
After a few more minutes the dinner was finally served as everyone took a seat at the large dining table. Krystal went of course to her older sister who helps her to take a seat next to her and helping her with the food.
Unni, its delilious!” “You mean delicious silly!” “Uh-huh, that’s what I said!” the boys couldn’t help but to chuckle as Jessica shook her head at her amusing yet cute sister. “I’m glad, so what do you guys want to do after this?” Jessica took a look at her watch “It’s still early so?” “What about, just watching a movie or something like that? I mean you are still hurt so we just can’t stroll around the park or anything!” Myungsoo spoke up for the boys. “Well, sounds good for me, but it will be a Disney movie since my baby girl is here with us as well!” “O don’t worry, we won’t mind that!

Merry Chrismas

and a

Happy New Year