Day 5 – Home early

Arrange Marriage with a Playboy (MyungSica) - Hiatus
 “Mom, dad I’m home and I brought some… friends~” she spoke as she went in followed by Tiffany and then the boys. They could hear footsteps coming their way fast with a yell for the taller girl. “UNNI!” the girl leaped into her arms, Jessica bit her lip to prevent herself from crying in pain. “Hey p-pooh bear, where is m-mom and dad?” “Daddy is still at wok, mommy is euhm~” Krystal was putting her index finger on her chin, tapping it repeatedly “You forgot didn’t you?” “Yesh, hehe~” “I need to put you down Honey~” Krystal look at her curiously “Why is Unni home?” “You don’t want me here?” “A-Ani, it’s not that, b-but you still have scwool!” “O smarty pants~” she pinch her nose lightly “But Unni is… hurt!” “H-Hurt? I don’t want Unni to be h-hurt, w-what wappened Unni?” “Let’s get in the room first and give the guest some drinks.” “I will do that Sooyeonie, just go and take a seat and rest for a while!” “Okay~” she took a seat with some difficulties as her side really stung badly. “Krys where is your babysitter?” “Unni I am not a bwaby!” “Yes you still are, you are still blabbering like a two year old!” “Unni-iiiii~” “Krystall-llll~” Krystal puffs her cheek, crossing her arms over each other, blowing up her cheeks in protest. The boys that were present look at the duo with amusement.
Jessica nudges her sister by her shoulders “Is Krystal angry with Unni?” “Yesh!” “Then you won’t mind me going now would you?” and with that Jessica actually stood up, but she didn’t came far as a little koala was hugging her leg like there was no tomorrow, not wanting to let go afraid she might really go. “Noooooo Unni, Kwys not mad!” “I thought so!” Jessica took her seat again “Ah~” she spoke remembering something as her attention went to Myungsoo.
 
Oppa, when do you want to start with your tutor session?” Jessica asks slowly as even talking hurts her, she just tries and act strong as her baby sister was still standing in front of her. “Hmmm, I actually wanted to start today, but if you aren’t up to it then maybe tomorrow would be better?” “We can do it today if you want to do it here at my place.” “Sure, fine by me~
 
Unni what happened?” the girl asks again as she was still standing in front of her sister. “Some people don’t like me very much so they had hurt your Unni!” “B-But Unni is Daebak!” “For you I’m Daebak and for others not~” the girl pouted as she climbs on the couch next to her sister. The boys couldn’t help but to laugh at the little girl who had still a little bit difficulties to get on the couch. “Pouch is to wigh!” she whined. Myungsoo laughed as he stood up, helping the little girl on the cough “Here you go~”  “Wank you mist~” she stops seeing the familiar face, she just couldn’t remember where from.
Her face turns to Jessica as if asking if she knows him. “Yes, you two have met before; remember in the Zoo when you got lost?” “Ah~” Krystal smiles happily, nuzzling her body against that of her older sister as usual.
 
Here you go guys~” Tiffany spoke bringing the drinks to them “Thank you, by the way Sooyeon ah~”  “Yes Woohyun Oppa?” “You have a beautiful house!” “If you have a house like this, does it mean you have also more vehicles then the one you already have?” Dongwoo asks, really curious. “Thank you” Jessica answers Woohyun first as her attention went to Dongwoo with a smile on her face “You want to see my other vehicles?” “S-So you have m-more?” Hoya asks with his eyes wide open in awe “Of course, follow me~”  the girl stood up with some help from Myungsoo as he hold her hand tightly, it was surprising for everyone in the room, except of course the little Koala, but no one wanted to ruin the moment so they let it be.
Tiffany was at last as she was holding Krystal in her arms. Jessica pushed on some buttons and the door automatically opened and the light in the room , also automatically. “These are my beautiful babies.” She spoke pointing at each of the vehicles in the garage. “A-All of them?” Hoya spoke up, bewildered at the choice of vehicles the girl has. “Yes, all of them!” Jessica spoke proudly.
 
Jessica felled something vibrating in her pocket as she grabs it carefully,
Yeah?
Really, now?
Okay I’ll be right there!
 
Where do you think you are going missy?” Tiffany spoke as she has heard the conversation. “Euhm, you know where to!” “I don’t think so!” “O come on, why not?” “You are hurt for crying out loud, what would happen if you crash?” “O you know I don’t crash!” “NO Jung Sooyeon  and that’s that!” Tiffany was speaking her full name, that’s mean that the girl is real serious.
 
What is going on?” Myungsoo spoke up, seeing the two girls argue with each other. “Nothing Oppa, it’s not important Tiff is just over reacting.” Tiffany glares at the girl “Sooyeon if YOU are going than WE are not friends anymore!” Jessica was shocked as her eyes enlarge. “Y-You really mean that?” “Yes, now you have two choices!” Jessica lowers her head as she was thinking, not because she has to choose, but because Tiffany was threatening her with their close friendship. A tear escapes her eyes as she grabs her phone, dialing a number.
 
Yeah, I can’t make it right now~
Some other time, yes see you then, bye!
 
She hung up the phone, head still lowered, she didn’t spoke anymore and just walks away without a word. Tiffany follows her movement, biting her lip as she knows that it’s her fault she is acting like that.