Day 4 – First day in University, part 2

Arrange Marriage with a Playboy (MyungSica) - Hiatus
*30 // 01 // 2012*
*Monday*
*8 am, University of Seoul *
 
Damn this building is huge~” Jessica mumbled. “Yeah I know, be glad that you know me~”  “I sure do, I would get lost without someone who escorts me around.” “I know you would, come on let’s go to the reception to get your schedule!” Jessica just nods her head as she agrees with her.
 
Why are they all looking at me like that?” Jessica whispers in Tiffany’s ear as she went closer to the girl. “Well, first of all, your new and second~” Tiffany paused as she looks at the girl from head to toe “Did you see what you are wearing?” “O no, do they have a dress code here?” “No, that’s not it, but you are wearing shorts, you are showing your honey tights~” Jessica looks at herself then back at Tiffany “Honey tights?” she asks innocently “O come on, you are a model!” Jessica sighted “I should have wear jeans~” she mumbles. “I don’t really think that makes any different anyway, they drool over your photo’s and now they see you in the real life~” Jessica scoffs “You are clearly over reacting, let’s just forget and ignore the stares and get my schedule already!” “Fine, fine, miss grumpy~ ouch.” just as she had finish her sentence, she felled a little pain at her arm. Apparently her best friend has pinched her after she had called her grumpy. “That’s what you get~” Jessica hissed. Tiffany just laughs it off as the two girls continue to walk to the receptionist to get the schedule for Jessica.
=========================================================================================================================
Let me see your schedule!” Jessica gives the piece of paper to Tiffany as she took it to see what her first class is. Suddenly the other girl start to jump and squeal all together startling the poor innocent girl. “W-What?” Jessica stutters as she was holding her right palm over her heart trying to reduce her heart beat. “Sorry Jessi~” Tiffany spoke sheepishly as she notice that she has scared her best friend. “It’s just that we are in the same class! I’m happy, super duper happy!” “Sheesh and you want to have your BEST friend die with a heart attack?” “No, no… just wanted to let you know how I feel!” “You could have your show it to me with words!” “Hehe sorry, can’t your best friend be happy?” “Sure, sure… but calmly, you are going to give me a heart attack one day with your loudness and if it isn’t me then someone else will.” “Fine, I will try and be softer the next time.” “Good, do keep that in mind o yes and don’t scare my sister again will ya?” “Yeah, yeah… she scared me already so don’t worry alright~” Jessica giggles by the comment. “I still can’t believe you are afraid for a 5 year old.” “What~ you would too if she gives you her ‘death’ glares…. Brrrrr so scary I will tell you, she is really just like a mini Jessi!” Jessica just smiles as she was proud of it.
Alright, let’s go I think our class will start soon?” Tiffany look at her watch and nods her head “Yep, we have English for our first class.” The other girl sights “English, seriously? Don’t they know we are fluent in English?” “Yeah they do, but I think they would ask us to tutor some students, well they spoke about that topic with the start of the semester, you weren’t here yet.” “O great, more work~” ‘Right, time for me to be Myungsoo’s tutor’ Tiffany laughed at the girl opening the door of their class room “Welcome in your new class miss Jung!” she jokingly said pushing the hesitating girl softly against her back. Just as the girl took a small step inside the class room the whole room became quiet looking at the ‘new’ girl, scanning her from top till toe. However it didn’t take long for the boys to recognize her and start to drool seeing the girl in real life.
 
Wow she is even hotter in real life!
And so y…
Look at those legs!
 
Those where just a few comments she got the moment she stood in front of the room. ‘Okay they really are drooling over me, I just hope that they don’t know my real name so that I can still fool Myungsoo’ she thought as she looks around the class. While modeling, she had told them she doesn’t want anyone to know her ‘real’ name, so she stays mysterious for whom she really was and it will pays off for now so she can fool Myungsoo.
 
Another boy sat there as well looking at the girl with his mouth wide open. ‘S-She is h-here, wait they are b-both here, but why didn’t I ever notice her before?’ “Pssssst L~” the boy called “L” looked up at the one who wants his attention. “What?” “Now you can prove to us that you really met her!” the other boy spoke, while obviously drooling at the new comer in the room “First off all clean your mouth, you are drooling~” the boy wipes his mouth with a sheepish smile “Can’t help it, look around they are all drooling over the girl, she is just so damn hot~ ouch, what the?” the boy looked confused at the one who had pinched him. “Don’t talk about her like that!” the boy hissed, much to the surprise of his friend. “Who are you and what did you do to my~” “Mister  Jang, do you want to share something to us?” Dongwoo looked up at the teacher and smiled sheepishly “No, ma’am~”  “Then be quiet and let this lovely lady introduce herself!” Dongwoo nods his head as he looks at the girl. “Go on, introduce yourself~
 
Now I’m going to regret for having you in my class as well!” Tiffany whispers into the girl’s ear. “Hehe, sorry about that. Didn’t really think that they all recognize me that well!” “What did you expect, they are boys!” “Yeah so? I’m at a lingerie magazine, you know for girls or woman!” “Boys will be boys~” Jessica just sighed as she took the attention on the teacher who called Tiffany “Miss Hwang you can take your seat now!” “Yes ma’am.” Tiffany walks up to her seat as she took a look at her now nervous best friend. She silently giggles as she knows very well that this is the part what Jessica hates the most, standing in front of many new faces all by herself. She was ready to introduce herself as a hand went on her shoulder, which silences her as she looks confused at the teacher who stood behind her.
Mister  Jang, do you want to share something to us?” she heard her say as she looks over at where ‘Mister Jang’ was sitting. ‘O boy, there he is’ she thought as her attention went to the boy next to him instead. “~let this lovely lady introduces herself!”The girl took her attention back at the teacher just as she had heard the cue to start introducing herself.