Is this REALLY HAPPENING???

Oppa, I love you

 

“????!!!!!! What is Kai doing?!” I panic. “Oddeokke??”

I was going to push him but I can’t… I just can’t… And I don’t know why… So I just let him kiss me… with my eyes wide open…

“WHY IS SHE KISSING KAI NOW?? SHE IS MY DANCE PARTNER RIGHT??” Now Sehun is mad… Really mad… His heart aches so badly… “_____, Kai is officially Tiffany’s boyfriend now… Why are you messing with him??!”

Then his rage transform suddenly into an infinite sadness…

“Wae? Can’t you see me ____-ah? I love you… Do you know how long I waited for you? Then why… why?” Shining tears appear on Sehun’s eyes. He can’t take this scene anymore. He grabs a random cup full of cocktail and drinks it so fast… He coughs… He takes another one… and another… Trying to forget all… But that kiss scene just floats in his mind. He shakes his hands in front of his eyes to chase it away… He can’t… His heart aches, like if it is broke into a thousand pieces. He can’t resist himself to look at you for the last time and leaved the dance…

Meanwhile at the other side of the gymnasium, Kai just falls down on my shoulders. I am still sooo shocked by the kiss… I didn’t even realise that the kiss has already ended. Then a voice wakes me up…

-______-ah??!!! What are you doing?? Aileen shouts at me.

I blench… Then I turn myself to look at Aileen. I feel like crying…

-Aileen… I…I… don’t know… I say with my trembling voice.

My feelings are all messed up… I panic… And tears start to fall down…

-OMO…____! Don’t cry… Aileen says. She gives me a hug.

She looks at the drunken Kai and suddenly feels disgusted by him.

“Who is he to kiss my best friend like that… when he is DRUNK??? And he has a girlfriend!” Aileen thought. “Look how confused ____ looks now… It’s all because of you Kai…”

Angrily, Aileen grabs my hands and tries to take me away.

-But Kai… I start to say.

-Just leave him alone here. Aileen says with a cold voice.

She looks around the gymnasium, trying to find my partner, Sehun.

“Where did he go??? I was hoping to let him take ____ home…” Aileen thought. “Too bad…”

Then she takes me outside the school… It’s cold… I can feel myself freezing in my dress. We walk until that we reach the bus station.

-____, gwenchana? She asks me. But she knows that I am NOT well… But she feels that she has to ask…

-... I didn’t say anything.

Aileen sighs…

A few minutes later, when I finally calm down my nerves:

-Aileen… Kai just… just… Sorry… I didn’t know what to do… I… I… was panicking. I mumble.

-No… you should not be the one who is sorry ____. Aileen says.

Then I realise a thing….

-OMG… He is the boyfriend of Tiffany… TIFFANY!!! What will people think when they’ll know that Kai kissed me??? Oddeokke?? I start to panic again.

-Calm down!! Aileen shouts. Look, I’ll be here for you when that’ll happen ok? WE are going to get through this ok? So… Don’t be like this…

I feel touched by Aileen’s words. I nodded.

“After all, Aileen’s here with me right? But… How am I going to face Kai now? How???” I sigh.

The bus came, and I enter in it. Surprisingly Aileen goes in with me. I look at her with my confusing face…

-Why are you in the bus? You’re house is on the opposite way...”

-Do you think that I’ll leave my bff alone after THIS? NO… I’ll going to take you home. She winks at me. ____, let’s sit down.

“Thank you Aileen… You don’t know how much you’re precious to me…” I thought.

Then we take seats at the back of the bus… Nobody is talking, but that kind of silence is not awkward… I know that she is trying to comfort me… by not saying anything… She wants me to relax… And that’s what I did. I take my Ipod and listen to kpop musics. That helps… Before the dawn play of Infinite starts to play…

About 25 minutes later…

We arrive in front of my house.

I open the door and enter the house.

-So… my job is done… ____ arrives safely at her house. Mission accomplished. Aileen says.

I laugh.

-Bye Aileen! See you tomorrow!! I say. Then she leaves.

I walk upstairs and all the lights all shouted.

“So… Dad and mom were already sleeping huh?” I thought. I yawn. “AISH… I am tired too… I really need a good sleep after what happened.”

In my room, I lay down on my bed trying to fall asleep. But the kissing scene just plays no stop in my mind.

“AISHHHHHH!!!!!! Just sleep already! Don’t think about it… He was DRUNK! He doesn’t have any feelings for you…Just forget about it already!”

“OMG… Sehun!! I just realise that he isn’t there when I leaved. Where is he?” I though… “Aish… I guess that he just leave the party without me…”

Then I closed my eyes… “Tomorrow will be the day that Chanyeol oppa arrive…” I smile. I suddenly relax and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dringggg…….Dringggg……..

I open my eyes. It’s morning. A few minutes later I grab my bag and get out of the house. It is a bright day. The sun is shining and there are no clouds. I walk in the direction of the bus station. A cat passes on the side of the street. I look at it…

“Awn!!!! Sooo cute!!!” I thought dreamly. “I always wanted a cat….”

Then suddenly, I bump into someone. A book fell on the floor.

I quickly pick up the book and say:

-OMG… I am sorry!

I look at the person and I let out a gasp out of my mouth.

“OMO!!! KAI???!!” I shout to my mind. “But… I am NOT ready to see him yet… after what happened… How will he act with me now?? This would be sooo awkward.”

But instead he smiles at me like nothing happened.

-Hi! ____, how was the dance yesterday? It’s AMAZING!

I look at him, surprised.

“Why is he acting like nothing happened?? Is he pretending? Or he doesn’t remember? Well… Some people have memory loss after getting drunk thought…”I say to my mind. I take a deep breath. “Just try to act normal ok?”

-Hum… yeah… It was fun… I say, trying to be the most normal possible.

-But do you really forget that…? Don’t you remember anything? I mumble to myself. However Kai hears it.

-Remember what? He asks.

“OMG… What do I say now?”

-Hum… Nothing… I say with a low voice.

He looks at me suspiciously.

“AISH… He isn’t buying this… Eoddeoke…???”

-Hum… Well. I continue to say. I saw you… drunk yesterday… I am just curious you know? I want to ask if you remember anything… about… hum… getting drunk… yeah…

-Oh… That… Kai blushes. I don’t remember anything precisely about it… It’s kind of… you know… fuzzy.

-OH… ah… ok… I reply.

“So… He doesn’t remember anything…” I thought. “Well… guess that’s good… I’ll try to forget… To pretend that nothing happened… Yeah… It’s the best way…”

We arrive at the bus station. A few minutes later, we are on the bus listening to music and talking about school and stuff.

“Guess that kiss doesn’t mean anything… I’ll forget and everything will be normal… I will not have any trouble and… yeah…” I look at Kai and smile.

He smiles back. “This is the way that it should be… NORMAL…” I thought once again.

About 15 minutes later, we arrive in front of school. However, the students are looking at me with strange stares.

“What is happening?? Why they are looking at me like this??”

Then I hear a voice calling me…

-____! COME HERE NOW!! Aileen yells at me. She looks panicked. Then, she runs in the locker room. I quickly followed her.

Arriving in front of my locker, I freeze…

A GIANT PICTURE OF KAI AND ME KISSING! ON MY LOCKER!

And I start to panic…