A surprising revelation during the lunch time??!!

Oppa, I love you

 

-Here are your lunches!! Aileen shouts by walking in our direction with a big smile, Oh! Luhan and Sehun are here too! Annyeong!

Noticing Aileen’s arrival, Luhan smiles back at her. Sehun didn’t say anything… Wondering why he is not answering, I take a look at him. He’s biting his lips, a sign that he’s stressed…

“Oh! He seems preoccupied with something… I wonder what…  Hope that he will get well soon.”I thought.

-Sehun oppa… Are you okay? I ask.

-OH! (Sehun gives me a surprised look…) Hum… Yeah, I’m fine.

Now, everybody are sitting down and eating their lunches, distributed by the lunch ladies. We don’t have to pay on the spot because we already paid it with our school fees. 

-Oh! ____, I want to ask you something… in private…, Kai suddenly says.

“Hum…HUM… In private? Eoddeoke?”

-Hum…Arasseo…I mumble.

“What is that? Is he going to ask her out in his first day?!”Sehun thought angrily. “No way!”

Before he can stop himself, he shouts:

-Why? Say it here if you have something to say…

“Shoot…” Sehun bites his lips once again.

-Oh… Well I want to hear it too, what you’re going to say to her if it’s okay with you, Kai. Aileen says.

“Should I tell them?” Kai asks himself. “They seem kind, maybe that they’ll help me…”

-Hum… Actually I was going to ask _____ to help me about… Tiffany, since that ____ is the first person that I get to know in this school. Kai says.

-Oh! Do you LOVE her? Luhan asks.

-Yeah… I don’t know how… to make her like me, so please help me!

Suddenly, I feel upset… My heart tightens a bit…

“So he approached me just for Tiffany…? Hoping that I’ll help him with it?” I thought…

“Why are you feeling like that? You only know him for just ONE day… And he found your necklace! So help him!” I talk to my mind.

-OK… I am in. No problem. I answer… but somehow, I regret a bit.

“She said YES! That means she don’t love Kai!” Sehun shout to himself. “Looks like I worried for nothing.” He smiles.

-I got an idea!! In two days, there will be a Spring School dance. Why don’t you ask Tiffany to be your dance partner? Aileen says.

-Yeah… This is a pretty big event in our school since there are only three dances per year. Luhan says. Everybody will be there, so it’s the perfect ambiance.

-Really, you think so? Kai shouts. I’ll try that than…

Right after, he walks in the direction where Tiffany is sitting. I watch them talking and laughing. Kai has a big smile on his face, like in heaven. He looks at our direction and makes a victory sign.

“Looks like that she accepted him…”

Kai returns back and everybody start discussing about the school dance. I sigh and look at the sky (by the window)…

“Chanyeol oppa will return from Korea in three days…” I give myself a bright smile with that though…

After school…

Now, I am in the bus with Sehun sitting at my right and Kai at my left. Usually there were just Sehun and me because we live in the same neighborhood. But now Kai joined us and I just learn that he is living on the same street as me.

-Seriously? I shout.

I get to be more familiar with him since that I know he doesn’t love me. It makes me feel relieved…now… No need to be shy or anything like that… We are just friends and that suits me.

-Yeah… Kai answers.

I take a look outside the window:

“We already arrive at my bus station? That was fast…”

-Bye guys. I say to Sehun and Kai. I have to get out of the bus now…

-But weren’t you supposed to debark at the same station as me? Kai asks. Since that we are neighbors…

-That’s because she goes to Coffee Paradise every day after school… Sehun answers with a smile, proud of himself.

“See Kai… ? I know more about ____ than you… I know that you don’t love her… now… But who knows in the future? My_____ is just so charming, maybe you’re going to fall for her like me one day…” Sehun thought.

-I want to come too then! Kai says. It will be fun and I’d like to drink a cup of iced coffee. 

-Ok… Come if you want to… As you wish…

-Then count me in too! I am going! Sehun shouts.

“Huh???? Why is he deciding to go with me today? Usually he never comes with me because he thinks that's a total waste of time and we can just drink coffee at our home…”

The bus stopped…

-Oh! We should get out now… Hurry guys!

The three of us get out… Sehun smiles at me.

“Ouf… I said it on time… I’ll never let _____go drink coffee with Kai alone… It sounds too much like a date…” Sehun says to his mind.

We walked to the other end of street, where the Coffee Paradise is at. I used to go there since my childhood… with Chanyeol oppa… I even celebrate my 7th birthday there…

-Wow!! It’s so beautiful oppa! Look, there’s angels on my cake~~~~!

-Do you like it ____? Chanyeol asked.

-Yeah!!! Gomawo!

-No problem I’ll do anything for my dongsaeng! Just to make you happy!

-Oppa…Saranghae! You’re the best big brother in the world!!!

-Hahahahahha... Then I should be honored, I guess!

... Those memories make me feel good… My precious childhood memories… I smile, looking in the sky.

Realising that we are already in front of the coffee house, I push the door.  A sweet chocolate cake smell reaches my nose… I take a deep breath… I like everything here... the odor, the decorations, the atmosphere… EVERYTHING… For me, it’s like a heaven on earth.

I entered in the Coffee Paradise with Sehun and Kai…

-Hi Suho oppa! How was work today? A cup of iced cappuccino as usual please! I shout with such a familiarity… 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New character description!!!!!

tumblr_m2mig2ME0C1qc1foro1_500.jpg

Name_5Suho.gif

Age_517.gif

Hobby_5smiling.gif

Suho is a very good friend of yours, since that you met him at the beginning of the Junior High (when he started working for Coffee Paradise). He stopped going to school and tried to earn money due to family's problem... (you don't know that the problem is...) He is one of the kindest person that you ever met in this world and you know that you can always trust him. He treats you as his little sister...