Encounter with an handsome oppa

Oppa, I love you

Dring......Dring...........

-Aishhhh... It's already morning?, I ask myself.

"I want to sleep a little bit more... For once that Baekhyun and Donghae oppa appeared in my dream... Kyaaaaa.... So cool.Damn alarm clock... Anyway, I hope that I'll get the chance to meet them, like during a trip to Seol. I can totally imagine the scene...HAHA"

I get out slowly of my bed, still thinking about what I dreamed last night...

-I'm hungry... I really have to eat something now... I didn't even eat last night. , I said to myself.

My feet are dragging on the ground, I walk so slowly in the direction of the kitchen with Beakhyun and Donghae on my mind. Finally, I arrive in front of the refrigerator. I take some food that I need for the breakfast and return in my room.

"I hope it'll not rain today... It rained all week... AISHH.. so depressing... If it rains today, it will drive me crazy..."

I eat the breakfast in peace, nobody is bothering me since that I'm the only one who wake up at 6am. However, I have to pay attention to all my movements, so that I don't wake my parents up... I take a look at my alarm clock.

-AH!! It's already 6:30 am!!

I dress up quickly and run outside. Ouuuuuuuuuuu.....Ahhhhhhhhhhh... I took a deep breath. 

"It smells good outside today..."

And yeah... Every moring in my life are like this... so boring, without any action. A normal High schooler life what?

But this morning will mark the beginning of something magic...

 

-GO! RUN FOR IT GIRL! You can’t be late or you’re going to be dead! ,I told myself.

 

Then I heard a crash and I fell on the floor.

-Ouch! I said out loud.

-Oh… I’m sorry, are you okay? ,said an unfamiliar voice…a voice that I never heard it before.

-Huh… Yeah… I’m fine… (I keep my head down…somehow for a weird reason, I can’t bring myself looking up.)

-Good to know then…

I can feel the person looking at me… I was nervous somehow and if I don’t rush, I’m really going to miss the bus…

-Hum… Look… I really got to… ,I start to say.

-You’re from XXXHigh School right?, the person asked me.

Surprised, I look up at the mysterious person and saw a good looking boy with dark blond hair… and brown eyes… OMG, and his face! It’s like seeing Baekhyun oppa (or any other oppa that you like since the main character is YOU) in ‘NO ASIAN’ version! I feel my face burning and I try to stop looking at him… GOSH… I’m so nervous…

-Right?, the boy asks me once again.

Hum…hum… what did he say again? Come on you gotta remember! OH yeah the school thing… Wait? How did he know that?  

-Hum… yeah… I’m from there but how did you…? , I stop talking and stare at my uniform… like a dumb…

-Hum… right… I’m wearing the school uniform… Am I? I’m so stupid that I didn’t even notice that… haha…

Oh my gosh! Did I really said that? He would totally think that I’m a weirdo now? AISHH…

-Hum… I really gotta go now… or I’m gonna miss my bus… so…huh… bye?

Then I start running to the bus station, I couldn’t stop myself for turning back and look at him for the last time. He was weaving at me, saying bye bye I think… And my heart skips a beat…

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH (srry to all readers… can’t put into word how the bus sounds like so…)

The BUS!!! I'm running to the bus station like crazy…and finally I catch up the bus.  I find a seat at the back and sit down thinking about what happened early.

"I wonder if he saw me running like that… I was looking really ridiculous… I suppose… AISH… Why I’m thinking of that now? It’s not that I’m going to meet him again or whatever… We’re not in Kdrama…"

-But I wish so..., my mind says.

"COME ON… THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN…SO STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT OK?"

I try to get rid of this thought and open my Ipod… and start to listen to Troublemaker… The melody and some parts of the MV float in my head and I begin to relax, wondering what’ll happen today at school…