I am not falling for him!!!!!!

Oppa, I love you

 

Dringgg… dringgggggg….

The class ends… In a second the calm and peaceful class become so noisy… specially the girls.

-OMG… Did you see the new student… So hot! Shout one of the girls.

-Yeah! Totally!

However, the guys don’t seem that happy… Some of them give a menacing stare at Kai.

“It’s only the first day and they’re jealous of Kai…Well… It’s true that Kai is hot…”

I walk out the classroom and see Aileen waiting for me.

-Yo! What’s up with you during class? You… were acting weird… she asks me.

-Oh that… Do you remember the handsome oppa that I told you about this morning?

-Yeah…

-Well…It’s him…

-Who? Him?

-Hum… The new guy… Kai…

-SERIOUSLY!!! Oh my lucky girl! I can see a sweet love drama coming!!

-Aileen!, I shut, don’t be ridiculous! This is just a coincidence… It’s not like that he got into my school just to find me or anything like in Kdrama… And by the way this is only 0,00000000001% chance that he’ll like me… I bet that he sees me as a complete idiot now but he’s quite polite so he don’t say it.

-WOW… Calm down ____! So… By your attitude, I can already feel that you’re crazy about him!

-NOOOOOO… don’t you dare even think that! Let’s go to the next class… We’re going to be late…

Aileen gives me a malicious look… and she smiles.

“AISHH… Why did she say that? Kai could hear us… And I don’t want him to think that I’m some erted girl or anything… And I don’t LIKE him… I just find him… Hot… and finding someone hot doesn’t mean that I actually like him… right?”

Aileen and I walk for about three minutes to get in the Maths classroom. The school is pretty much big… even though it’s a public high school. Between each class, we got seven minutes to get in the next class. New people get lost easily… There are just too many rooms and paths.

“I wonder how Kai’s doing… Maybe he’ll get lost…I should’ve stay with him and show him the path…”

I look around in the class… Kai is not there… Then suddenly, I hear someone laugh. Tiffany and Kai enter the classroom together, she was laughing. Kai says something and she starts to laugh louder…

“I guess that someone else has already showed him around…”

-Hey! ___ , Aileen says to me, I see you staring at Kai since he entered the classroom! I was right!! You totally fell for him!

I turn myself at Aileen’s direction and shut:

-YA! Don’t you dare say that again! It’s not true!!

“Even if she is a little bit right… But I don’t really know him yet… He’s hot and handsome and all… But maybe he’s just a player…”

I give another glance at him and Tiffany…

“If only that I’m the girl who stands beside him right now…”

“OMG… What am I thinking? Is that jealousy? I should be ashamed of myself… Tiffany is so pretty, it would be logic if Kai fell for her right? They’re the perfect couple…”

-____?? ____!!??? , Aileen calls me.

-Huh? I answer, what is going on?

-Are you asking me what is going on? It’s been like one hundred times that I call you… What’s wrong with you today… You seem… so… outer space…

-Oh… I am? Well… Don’t worry… hahah outer space! You remind me of EXO!

Aileen smiles, seeing that I become my usual self again… Then she says:

-Oh… and your necklace… Did you find it?

“OMG… I was so preoccupied that I forgot about my necklace!!”

-Hum… Not yet… I’ll search it during the lunch time…

-OK then… I’m going to help then…

-Help what?, asks somebody.

I turn my head and find Kai right beside me… once again…

“Oh god… If he continues like that, I’m going to have a heart attack… AISHH.”

Aileen looks at me and guesses that I am way to shocked to answer…

-Oh, my friend ____ here just lost her necklace… A heart shaped one, it’s important for her… Did you see it?, answers Aileen.

“OMG.. Thank God Aileen! God bless you… I own you that one!”

She gives me an *haha, I'm so cool right* look.

-A heart shaped one… hum…, murmurs Kai. _____(your name)?

-Huh? (OMG, he remembers my name…)

-Come to see me at lunch… Can you? I have something to tell you.

-HUH?, I replies.

“What’s wrong with me… And why do I keep saying ‘Huh’?”

-Never mind, he says…

“GOOD… I am really an idiot…”

-I’ll just eat with you; it’s simpler that way…Can I? , says Kai.

“What???”

-Of course you can! , replies Aileen. Right _____(your name)?

She secretly punches me and gives me an *hwaiting* sign.

-Hum… I mumble. Yes… Come if you want to.

-Oh great! See you at lunch then!

Then he finds a seat in the Math classroom and sit down.

“OMG… Did he just say ‘great’? I am sooo happy…”

-See? , says Aileen. That wasn’t that hard right? You shy girl…

-Ya!! I am not shy!! And that wasn’t hard at all…! Why would it be hard anyway, it’s not that I like him…

-Hahaha… No matter how many times that you’re going to deny it, I don’t believe a word that you just said.

-YA….

Dringggg…….Dong……… (The bells for the math class just ringed.)

Aileen and I quickly find our seats and I can’t help myself for searching Kai in the classroom, wondering where he is sitting.

I find him in the back of the classroom… He returns in my direction and our eyes met… for one second… Embarrassed, I quickly get off my eyes of his and look at the blackboard.

“Ouf… I thought that my heart is going to explode… Calm down girl… He’s just another guy… even though he’s handsome. Didn’t you promise yourself to not fall for another guy again? (Except kpop stars of course).”

With that thought in my mind, I focus on the math class but I can’t. Annoyed, I take a pencil and start drawing in my notebook… 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New character's description!!

3080822107_1_5_Yc6RmkuU.png

Name_5Tiffany.gif

Age_516.gif

Hobby_5beauty.gif

She is the most beautiful girl in your class and the most popular girl in your school...  A rumor says that she was a model when she's in Junior High... She seems to be kind but inside she is very possessive about things that belongs to her... Or person. Every guy in the school thinks that she's the perfect girlfriend... So it's logic that she get out with many handsome boys...