Coffee Paradise...

Oppa, I love you

A guy about 17 years old is walking toward me, with a big smile. Suho is a full time worker at the café… he stopped school for it. Nobody really knows why and he’s just keeping it as a secret for himself. Every time that I ask him about it, he just changes the subject…

-Oh! _____, you came! Suho shout.

-Of course I came! I can’t pass a day without an iced cappuccino made by you now… It’s soooo good. I answer.

Suho gives me a smile when he heard those words.

“She never changes huh?... She was already like that when I first met her…” Suho thought.

Then, he saw Sehun and Kai, at the door, looking at the shop’s design.

“Wow… So this is the place that ____ goes to everyday…” Sehun thought. “It’s so beautiful… It gives a warm feeling. No wonder that she likes to come here…”

However, Sehun gives a suspicious look at Suho…

“Who’s this guy? And why ____ is acting so familiar with him??”

Suho notices that and was already walking in their direction.

-So, you’re friends with _____-ah? He asks.

-Yeah, we are… It’s such a cool place here! It smells good! Kai answers.

Suho looked at him warmly… and walked toward Sehun.

-I saw how you looked at me… Suho mumbles at Sehun’s ear, amused.   Don’t worry… She’s just a sister for me… (He insisted on the word SISTER)

Sehun feels himself blushing… He looks up at the ceiling:

“How can he tell that?? I was just looking at him… I hope that he’ll not tell ____ about it…”

-I won’t tell her… Suho says.

“That guy… Is he reading my mind or something…?” Sehun thought…

Kai looked at those two with a strange look… wondering what they’re whispering about. 

-Suho oppa?? Where is my iced cappuccino…? I ask.

-It’s coming! Suho walked toward the coffee machine and take a plastic cup… and while filing the cup with iced coffee, he thought about Sehun…

“I wonder what his name is… He sure looks nice, and in love with ____.  Well, it’s time for____ to have a guy who cares about her more than friendly… She deserves that…” Suho smiled…

-______-ah! Your coffee is ready!!

I walked in the direction of the counter to pick up my iced cappuccino.

-Won’t you introduce your friends to me? Suho asks.

-Huh? I thought that you already spoke with them…

-Yeah but we didn’t really introduce ourselves…

I looked at Sehun and Kai who are sitting at a table… and ask:

-Suho oppa, why don’t you join us?

-I got works to do you know? but if it’s your friends… Guess that I’ll just take 5minutes of pause…

We are now all sitting at the same table, drinking coffee and discussing. Everyone seems to get along pretty well.

“It’s a good thing that they become friends.” I thought. “Suho will be a good hyun for them… and I’ll have companies to come at the café…”

-So there’s a dance at your school? Suho asks.

-Yeah!! And I am going with Tiffany… Kai answers with a little shyness but proud.

Suho nodded and gave Sehun a malicious smile… and I saw that.

“Is there something between them? Are they hidden something from me? No… It’s impossible. They just met...” I thought. “But that smile has something special in it…”

-Then Sehun-shi, who’ll be your lucky dance partner?

Sehun blushed… Don’t know how to answer that question… He looks at me.

“Huh?? Why is he looking at me… ?? Don’t tell me that he’s going to ask me… to be he’s dance partner?” I panicked…

Sehun taked a deep breath and turns toward me.

“Oh, oh…” I talk to my mind. “I can feel something coming…”My face turns red…

Suho is watching the whole scene with amusement…

“Sehun hwaiting! Ask her… It’s your chance…”

-_____... I was… hum… thinking if you want to go to the dance with me… hum…yeah…

“WHATTTTT???? What did I hear????” I shout in my mind. “Hum… Logically we go with our lover right?? So… OMG… Don’t tell me that he LOVES me?! O.O… But that’s impossible…”

-If you want to… Sehun continues to say. I don’t mind if you say no… Hum.. Oh and don’t misunderstand… It’s a friendship request… As friend… yeah…

“Ouf… FRIEND request…” I calm down.

-Yeah…If it’s as friends… why not? I answer.

Sehun seems hurt for a second, a shadow pass in his eyes.

“As friend huh… If I told her as lover, will she still accept?”Sehun thought.

Suddenly, Kai’s heart has tightens… He didn’t know why but he just keeps looking at ____ and Sehun. All of a sudden, in his eyes, they don’t seem like friends anymore… more like a shy couple… Sehun’s eyes are shining! SHINING! Then, he finally understands something…

“Why am I like that now?” Kai asks himself… “I go to the dance with the most beautiful girl in the school… So, why am I feeling like that now?”

Kai looks at them again… confused…