... the necklace mystery: SOLVED!

Oppa, I love you

 

I stare at the blackboard, trying to not fall asleep.

“So, boring….”I thought.

We are in Geography class now. The teacher is talking about the climate of a small country of Asia… Nobody is listening; some people even bring their IPod or cellular with them, to play in class.  Bored, I look around the classroom… I see Aileen who is sleeping peacefully at the back of the classroom.

“So lucky… Why am I in the front? I want to sleep too…AISHHH!”

-Awwwwwnnn!, I yawn.

“Come on____! Stay awake! You’re not going to sleep in class except if you want to have a ‘special’ meeting with the principal…” I thought to myself.

35 minutes later…

-Awnnnnnnnn… Can’t.take.this.anymore…

My eyes start closing by themselves and I feel so dizzy.

“What’s wrong with me…Zzzzzzzzzzzz…………”

“Oh no! My head will fall down… Keep it up! You.can’t.sleep!”

My body is not answering my order. I prepare myself to fall on the desk but a gentle and warm hand catch (or hold) my head at the last second. Wondering who my savior is, I open my eyes and…

… Kai is holding my head with one of this hand and the other one is busy to take Geography notes.

“OMG… What is he doing? Why is he sitting beside me? It was supposed to be HyeRin (one of my classmate)!”

Suddenly, I notice that he’s still holding my head… Shocked, I quickly get up of my seat. He turns his head to look at me…

“So embarrassing!! Eoddeoke??!!”

-_______, why are you standing now?, the Geography teacher asks me.

“Oh… Am I standing?”, I take a look at myself and find the answer to my question. “AISHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

My classmates look at me with a weird look… Except Kai who gives me a sweet smile…

“Hum… Hum…??? What should I say?”

I look at Aileen, searching for help. She opens and tries to talk to me. But she was too far so I can’t hear.

“Too bad…. I’ll be dead…”

Then I hear a familiar voice…

-She saw a spider under her chair madam. She was surprised so she gets up…

It was Kai’s… I give him a ‘OMG THANK YOU’ glance and he mumbles:

-No problem.

Some girls in the classroom start panicking…

-WHERE IS THE SPIDER??? GET THIS THING OUT OF THE CLASSROOM!, one of the girls shout.

Soon, most of the girls joing her and start screaming and searching the spider. The guys are acting like superheroes trying to protect the girls from the spider.

“Fail………..” I thought.

But looking and this dramatic scene, I laughed.

-Hum… Kai, thank you! You just saved me from a ‘special’ meeting at the principal’s…

Dringgggggg….Dongggggggg…

The sound of the bells interrupted my conversation…

“I wonder if he heard me… Damn bells! For once that I have the courage to talk to him…”

-Hey! It’s lunch time! Don’t you remember your promise?, Kai says to me.

-Huh… Yeah…

-What are you guys talking about?, Aileen asks us.

-Lunch… We are going to have lunch together right?, says Kai.

Then our group of three begin to walk to the school cafeteria. We find a place close to the window.

-Wait here! I’m going to take your lunches, says Aileen.

I nod…

It’s only Kai and I now… Awkward moment since no one is talking…

-Hey! Looks like here’s the new student!

That was Sehun… One of my only guys friends. We met each other on the last semester. He was in my class, but he’s grades are so high that the principal let him skipped a grade.

-Hi Sehun oppa!, I say. Having a good day?

-Yup…He answers, YAH!!

Luhan just grab his shoulders with his arms. They are classmates and best friends.

“Thinking about it, I don’t know many things about Luhan sunbae…”

-Annyeong______! Luhan says.

He sits down and asks:

-So… It’s the newbie? Nice to meet you!

-Yeah me too, you can call me Kai.

Kai turns in my direction…

-And by the way… This is yours right?

Kai put a necklace on my hand… MY NECKLACE!!

-Thank you sooooo much Kai! Where did you found it?

-You dropped it this morning… It’s a good thing that I picked it up huh?

He smiles at me and my heart beats suddenly faster…

Sehun is watching the whole scene… with a jealous look…

“Why is he acting so friendly with HER…And she seems to like it… It took me months to become her friend before…KAI huh?... If you ever dare to take my_____...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New characters' description!!!

exo-unveils-th-teaser-video-featuring-se

Name_5Sehun.gif

Age_516.gif

Hobby_5cute%20things.gif

He's a classmate that you meet on the last semester. However he is a genious, so the principal let his skipped a grade. Several months ago, he finally convainced you to call him oppa. <3 (because he's secretly in love with you but you don't know that....yet... ;) 

luhan.jpg?w=500&h=293

Name_5Luhan.gif

Age_517.gif

Hobby_5unknown.gif

Luhan is a guy that Sehun introduced you, since that he became Sehun's best friend. To don't know very much about him yet... So for now, to you, he's just Sehun's best friend...(even thought that you find Luhan cute). He is Sehun's classmate and you usually call him Luhan sunbae or sunbae.