Kai... Is this fate?

Oppa, I love you

 

-My name is Kai… Well I wish to have a nice school semester with all of you…

OMG! It’s the guy from this morning! Surprised, I let a weird sound get out of my mouth. (really awkward)

Some people turn back to look at me… Aileen gives me a WTH look…and the new guy… suddenly sees me.Our eyes met for a second and he open his mouth like he was trying to say something… But he closes it right after…

“Well… Maybe he doesn’t remember me… Our encounter happened so quickly…”

-OMG… did you hear? His name is Kai… KAI!! Like the famous Kai in EXO... Aileen says to me with an exciting voice.

-Hum… I didn’t really answered her… still in the middle of shock and confusion.

-But he looks like Baekhyun don’t you think?

-Hummmm…….

-Are you okay? You look… like you’re on another planet… Don’t tell me that you’re on Exoplanet now…, she mocks me.

-Hmmm…… maybe?

Aileen gives me an weird look and turns back.

I was still staring at Kai… His dark blond hair…His face that resembles Baekhyun oppa’s so much… and his brown eyes…

“Wait… Blond hair with brown eyes?? That exists?”

-Kai, since you’re new I’ll let you pick any sit you want, the teacher says.

-Ok… Thank you, says Kai.

He smiles at the class (kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa soo cute!) and starts walking in my direction.

“OMG?? He’s NOT going to sit beside me right???”

I feel my face burning… I turn my head to the other side so that I can’t see him…I don’t want him to notice me… when I’m all red and stuff…However, I can still hear his footsteps walking in my direction.

“AISHHHHH!! What I’m going to do??” “GOGO_____ (your name)! Calm down… It’s not like that he’s going to sit beside you…”

I look behind me and find the prettiest girl in our class,Tiffany.

“See… ?He’s going to sit beside HER… Not me… So stop panicking”

I relax a little bit and let a breath come out of my mouth. I continue to draw in my agenda.

-So, nice to meet you… Please treat me well, says a voice.

I look beside me and find… KAI! I open my mouth wild open…

-Then you’re going to sit there Kai? ,asks the teacher.

-Yeah…I choose this seat, answers Kai.

“OMG.. He CHOOSES this seat???!!! Beside me?? But…”

I’m still looking at him… with my mouth open. Then he turns in my direction and asks:

-Hi! Looks like that we already met before.

“What should I say? Eoddeoke?”

-Are you not going to close your mouth? He asks.

I suddenly close my mouth and feel like an idiot.

“SOOOOO  humiliating!!!”

-Hum… yeah…Sorry about this morning… I was in a rush so…

-Don’t worry about this… I don’t mind.

He smiles at me… ME… sooooooo cute… It’s like seeing Baekhyun oppa’s smile!

-Hum… Cool then… But why your eyes are brown?

“OMG?? What did I JUST SAY?? AISHH… My question is sooo weird…”

Kai gives me a strange look.

“Good… He sees me as a weirdo now…”

-Hum… I mean… It’s not every day that I see a blond with brown eyes…

“Now he’s sooooooo gonna hate me…”

I expect him to ignore me or to give me a weird look.

-Oh that? It’s not my natural hair color…

“O.O???!!!!”

-Oh yeah?

-Yup… I never thought that someone would notice that so quickly… It was black but I love blond better.

He winks at me…

“OMG…”

-Well… That suits you…

-Thanks.

“Wait… Did he just say BLACK HAIR???”

-Hum… Are you an Asian than? You know… The black hair…

-Well, 50% yes… My mom is Asian but not my dad. I lived there for a while.

-Oh… I see… Then which country where you living at?

-Kof kof… , the teacher says, Pay attention to class _____!

-Sorry madam…

“GOOD… She just ruined my conversation with Kai…”

I give Kai a sorry look and open my French book… Kai does the same and we stop talking…

I look at the black board and all the grammar rules that the teacher write…  I try to concentrate and take notes but… I can’t help myself to look at Kai.

“AISHHH… Concentrate girl… If that continue like this, your grades are going DOWN!”

I punch my head with my hand and start copying notes…