After the rain, comes the sun (or rainbow?)

Oppa, I love you

-____-ah? What are you doing… Kai starts to ask.

But when he sees your tears, he stops. Shocked. It’s the first time that he saw you cry. The first time that he saw a girl crying like that, like there’s no way out.

“_____-ah? Is it because of me?” Kai feels guilty… “This whole incident… ___-ah must have suffered a lot…”

-____-ah… huh… He seats beside you. Don’t cry. It’s all my fault and I apologize…

You look at him… with a blank expression. Strangely, you keep looking at the umbrella… You remembered the first time that Chanyeol showed you a rainbow.

A week before that Chanyeol has to go to Korea.

-____! Looks! There’s a rainbow! Chanyeol said.

-Oh? Jinja? Where, where? You asked him with excitement.

-Here! Chanyeol pointed at the sky. Can’t you see it?

-Ani… Guess I’m too short… The sky is so high! You innocently said.

Then suddenly, Chanyeol lifted you up.

-Hehe… Now I’m sure that you can see it! Isn’t the rainbow beautiful?

-Ne oppa! Jeong-mal yeppeo~~ You smiled brightly.

-____, when I’m not here or far away in Korea, I’ll send a rainbow for you! You’ll know that I still think of you. Remember, you’re never alone. He looked gently at you. The rainbow will become our secret code arasseo?

-Arasseo oppa!! You kept looking at the rainbow, amazed.

“Oppa… Are you sending this rainbow for me? Are you thinking of me right now?” You thought. “Are you having fun in the paradise?.... Without me?... We can’t see each other anymore…” You continue to cry.

However, a familiar voice pops in your head.

-___! Don’t cry! Smile! Smile suits you better! If you cry, oppa will be sad too.

Chanyeol’s voice echoes in your mind. He used to say that to make you feel better…  

“Oppa… Are you feeling sad now?” You ask. “I guess that you like my smile better...” You quickly rip off your tears. “I’ll not cry anymore… I want you to be happy Chanyeol oppa…”

With your tears dry off, your vision become more and more clear. And you notice a human presence beside you. Surprised, you let out a gasp:

-OMO! You shout.

-Hum… Kai awkwardly mumbles.

When you notice that it was actually Kai, your head tightens a bit.

“…I didn’t really want to see him… And absolutely not at THIS moment…” To say the truth, you can’t help yourself but to be a little bit mad at him. Not for yourself, for Aileen, her gangster’s past in one of the popular rumor at the school now… You sigh.

-Hum… You start to say. It’s pretty awkward for you now… He actually saw you cry and the beautiful rainbow is…well… an umbrella.

“My.life..” You thought at this moment.

Kai sees that rain start to fall on the side of your shoulder. He quickly put the umbrella completely at the top of you, letting him all wet.

Your eyes widened and you feel touched by his gesture.

“He’ll be sick…” Your gentle side can’t let him like this even though that you’re mad.

You pull him closer to you and you two are both under the rainbow umbrella now.

Kai look at you with surprise and suddenly realise how close you are.

“Why do I feel myself blushing?” Kai asks himself. Without noticing, he starts to stare at your face. “She’s beautiful……. O.O What Am I THINKING? Go, here’s the time to apologize…”

-___... Sorry! For the rumor… I don’t mean to act like I don’t remember… Really I don’t remember! I was acting like an idiot and finally the one who’s at fault is me… I know that you’ll probably hate me now, since that you cried for this and all… (He thought that you were crying for this)… Please hate me if you want but…

Kai looks panicked now… Just at the thought that you could hate him.

-HAHAHAHA… You can’t contain yourself anymore.

“He looks really panicked and his face was sooooooo funny!!” You chuckle.

….O.O… (Kai’s expression)

-Please Kai, stop starring at me like that. And do you think that I would ever forgive you? You try to say in a cold voice.

…OoO…(Kai’s expression)

-HAHAHA… Kai seriously! I forgive you! I was joking earlier… And for your information, I wasn’t crying because of this! You say.

-Ouf… Kai let out a sigh, relieved.

But the thing that surprises you more was that you’re actually smiling…   No,you’re actually LAUGHING!

“I can’t believe that I’m laughing now… Just a moment ago, I was devastated.” You thought…

-Thank you Kai… You suddenly blurt off.

-Why?

-Hmmm… You hesitate.

“I’m not reading to tell the real reason to anyone right now…”

-Never mind… Just… Thank you… You finish your sentence.

“Guess that she won’t tell me more…” Kai thought. “One day, ____-ah, you’ll tell me all your secrets… I’ll be there for you. After all, we’re friends… right?”

The rain stops…

-____... Let’s go! I’ll bring you back to your house… Kai says.

-OK… Then the two of you get up of the ground and walk down the street.

However… The thing that you don’t know… Somebody was watching you…

“Why does she seem familiar to me?” The person thought…

(A.N.: Hihi, another chapter... Hope that you liked it. After all, Kai makes her feel better. But poor Chanyeol... He's still dead... *sobs* I won't reveal more of the story~~~ and haha another character is coming~~ (the person who is watching you) ^^)

CR to the owner ^^

ROFL~~~ Seriously!! haahha! Its midnight here and I just can't keep laughing!! XD

CR to the owner

HAHA! D.O.'s FACE!!! *o* SOOO CUTE but funny! XD (btw its in happy camp when they played the game~~) !

CR to the owner

One word... : *DIES*!!!!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_locr9gMr971qfxiaw.gif

How Am I suppose to sleep with THIS??!! ^o^

I do not own any of those images/gif ^^ Credit to the owner~~~ (of those amazing pic and gif!)