Finally! The school dance!!!!!!!

Oppa, I love you

 

Finally, the day of the school dance is here… Everyone looks excited, specially the couples. Even the teachers are affected by this extraordinary mood.

“Ah!!! I can’t wait for the dance! It would be so much fun!” I thought. “I wish that we’re 7pm already… (The dance starts at 7pm.)”

I walk in the direction of the lockers… It’s the end of school and everyone is going to prepare for the dance.

“It’s the perfect occasion to wear my new dress! Can’t wait…” I smile.

Then I hear a voice calling me. I turn back and Sehun was right behind me!

-OMO! You scared me! I shout with my eyes wild open.

-Sorry ____, I didn’t mean to… Hum… For the dance tonight, hum… Can I pick you at your house? If you don’t mind, of course… Sehun says.

-Sure, why not? I say. It will be fun tonight, can’t wait!

-Oh, and I will not take the bus today. I am going to prepare the dance with Luhan. He tells me.

Sehun gives me a big smile and left. I pick up my school bag and run to the bus station. I don’t want to be late.

At the bus station I met Kai, he seems kind of troubled.

-Hey Kai? Are you okay? You look troubled… I ask.

However, he seems even more troubled when he saw me.

-Ah… hum… It’s nothing… I am just nervous about the dance you know? Since it’s the first that I go in this school… He lies.

-Oh… Don’t worry, it will be awesome!! Just act as yourself okay? And you go to the dance with Tiffany! The boys are sooooo going to be jealous of you. I winked at Kai.

-Hum.. yeah, he responds.

It’s  near 6:45pm now. I am putting my necklace when the bell rings. Then I hear my mom talking.

-Omo! Are you Sehun? You’re so handsome! I am glad that my little girl goes to the dance with such a gentleman!

“Oh no! My mom is going INSANE again!” I quickly run down the stairs and arrived in front of the door. I take a look at Sehun… He is blushing so hard by all the things that my mom says…

“Haha Sehun… How cute?!” I thought. “I’ll have to save him from my mom’s endless speech.”

-Hum.. Umma! I gotta go okay? We are already late! So… I’ll be back around 11pm okay? I shout.

Then I pull Sehun outside of the house and closed the door before that my mom could say anything embarrassing again…

-Sehun… I began. Sorry about my mom… Sometimes she’s just… you know, insane when a boy come to my house…

-Hum… No problem… I am kind of flattered by her compliments though! Sehun jokes.

“____-ah! I didn’t blush because of your mom… (okay.. just a little bit) It’s because that I saw you! Don’t you know how beautiful you’re in that white dress?” Sehun thought…

-Silly Sehun! I shout. But how are we going to school for the dance now?

Sehun points at a black chic car… and says:

-By this…

-OMG? I didn’t know that you got a car!? I shout.

-Well it’s my parents’. They let me borrow it for the night…

Then, Sehun open the car’s door for me.

“Awn! How sweet!” I thought. “I didn’t know that Sehun has a caring side before…”

I get in the car and in a few minutes, we arrived at school…

The gymnasium is decorated with shining stars and there are red carpets in the floor to make Hollywood scenery.  Colorful lights are shining all over the place… And a big banderole is hanged at the roof with: WELCOME TO THE SPRING SCHOOL DANCE!

-WOW! It’s soo beautiful! The dance comity members done a good job! I say.

-Yeah! Sehun answers. His years are looking everywhere like mine too, impressed.

Many couples and students were already at the center of the gym, dancing. The Reason I Become A WItch of NS Yoon G is playing soooo loud!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CpfGIf6r5A&feature=relmfu (plz listen to that song when youre reading... to get in the mood :)

 

“OMO!!! I like it!” I thought… Most of people think that I am not the party type because I’m shy… But they got me wrong! I totally like the ambiance! 

I grab Sehun’s hands and walk at the center of the gym.

-Sehun-shi!!! We should dance!! I shout loudly.

He looks kind of shocked… and make a O.O face. By his funny expression, I laugh…

Then he smiles too and we start to dance… Aileen pass between us and shout:

-OMOOO!!! Look at the cute couple!!! ____, you didn’t tell me that you’re going with Sehun!

-NO! We are not a couple!! Sehun and I say at the same time. We look at each other, embarrassed. I play with my heart shaped necklace, a sign that I am nervous.

“How can Aileen say that we are a couple!? We are just friends and she knows it… Sehun is surely feeling awkward now…” I thought.

However, Sehun’s thoughts are completely different than mine.

“Not yet…” He talks to his mind. “Just wait when we’ll be a couple… I get her heart for sure…”

-OMO!! Look at Kai! Aileen shouts.

I look around the gymnasium to find Kai… And he was with Tiffany, a bunch of popular girls and boys are surrounded them. His face is sooo red...

-Are you Tiffany’s new boyfriend?? A girl asks.

-Ha… Seems that I got a new handsome love rival! A guy jokes.

Then Tiffany takes the microphone and say:

-Sooooooo… everyone! The moment that you are waiting for… I introduce to you my new boyfriend Kai!!

Then Kai walked on the mini stage where the micros are. He’s looking down the floor… Shy…

“OMO!! So cute!” I thought. “Tiffany sure likes to do things BIG!”

Then Kai looks at me and I give him a big smile with a HWAITING sign.

He smiles back… Then my heart beats faster… faster…

“What is happening to me???” I panic… “Wae???”

Then Sehun grab my shoulders and we went dancing again…

About 25 minutes later…

-Aish… I am tired! I say.

-Wait there _____-ah. Sehun says. I’ll get a drink for you…

He soon disappeared of my view and I sit down in a chair, exhausted.

“OMO… I am soooooo tired by all the dances… They put good music (kpop of course)! This dance is daebak!” I thought.

Suddenly I see Kai walking in my direction. However he doesn’t seem well. I run to him to make sure that he’s okay. Then I smell alcohol…

“OMG? Did is he drunk? And we weren’t supposed to have alcohol at the school dance… I wonder who bring it…” I thought.

Sehun is now at the other side of the gym, trying to find me inside the crowd with the drinks on his hands.

-Kai??!! Gwenchana?? Hey… are you…

I didn’t even have the time to finish my sentence when I feel a pair of lips putting onto mine…

At that exactly moment, Sehun finds me… KISSING KAI! The drinks drop off of his hands…