Anexpected event...

Oppa, I love you

 

About  35 minutes later in front of school:

-Yo _____ (ur name) what’s up!? Did you see the pictures that I put on facebook yesterday?

That was my best friend… more precisely one of my best friends.. we usually hang out together since we all love the same kpop group and music…

-Yeah… That was sooooo funny… who would think that Taoris would be soo popular? HAHA… and Kai is just soooooooo….

-Totally! But did you heard the news?... seems that a new student will arrive today… I wonder if he’s a handsome oppa…

-Maybe yes… maybe not… There're not much Korean in our city after all… well let’s hope…

-Yeah… but I already got EXO so… HAHAH…

-Well… let’s stop talking about kpop for a moment… this morning something totally weird just happened to me…

-What?... don’t tell me that u dreamed one of the oppa again?

-Well yeah… but that’s not the main point… I met a handsome oppa today… Well I was a little be freak out but.. still…

-Serious??... tell me!

I told her the whole story while walking in the direction of the lockers…

-HAHA… you’re kind of lucky you know? I never bumped into a handsome oppa even once…, said Aileen (my best friend)

DRINGGGGGGGGGG… DONGGGGGG… (the bells rings)

Aileen and I start walking in the French classroom’s direction, I take a look at my stuffs and:

-OMG… I didn’t bring my blinder!!... I’m going to take it… Go ahead… I’ll join you in class…

-Yeah.. ok Jsee ya later than… Don’t be late!!

I was already running at the locker room…

“I hope that I get in class on time… I don’t want to get a note on my agenda just for a stupid thing like that….”

Finally, I arrive in front of my locker and pick up my blinder… Suddenly, I saw a familiar shadow walking in the secretariat’s direction (the locker room was near the secretariat). I try to look at the shadow again, but the person has already got in the secretariat…

-I wonder who he is…, I murmur.

“Never mind… I gotta rush if I don’t want to be late…”

I arrive in the classroom right before the second bell rings… I waved at my friend and said:

-I make it on time! Yeah…

And I show a victory sign with my hand (like that ).

I sit on a random chair beside my friend… and start singing one of my favorite kpop songs…

-Everybody be quiet! It’s been like three minutes since the bell rings… If you want to talk, the lunch and pause are here for that!

Obviously, that was the French teacher. She is about thirty I think… not sure… She seems kind of young thought… Anyway… I pick up my pencil and start drawing on my agenda… (one of my favorite class pastimes…) I put my hand on my neck to grab my necklace… it’s in a heart shape… I got the habit to play with it during class… “Wait… It’s not here??!!!” I start to panic… It was my favorite one!!! I can’t lose it! I took a look under the desk to see if it’s there…. But I find nothing…

-Hey… What’s going on?, Aileen ask me.

-I lost my necklace… You know the heart shaped one that I always wear?

-Oh… I’ll help you find it after class… The teacher is staring at us…

I look up and saw the teacher looking in my direction:

-Didn’t I tell you guys to stop talking?

-Sorry…, I apologize.

-Well today I want to introduce you a new classmate… It’s not easy for him to fit in a new class in the middle of the year, but I wish that you’ll treat him well, says the teacher. Well come on in…

At the same moment, the entire classroom was looking at the door’s direction except me… I want to finish drawing the picture that is in my agenda. I can hear someone walking in the front of the blackboard and then a voice said:

-Hi everyone… I’m a new student here.

Wait… that voice!! I heard it before… I look up to find out who he is… and my heart suddenly beats faster than ever…