8th Wing

Broken Wing

"Kai Oppa"


(a/n:FF-means fast forward)

~Kai's POV

At last the song ended, i like her voice, but what i did not like is the way that Suho hyung looks at her, it's like he knows her, that he has her heart, he already told us that Jin is NOT his girlfriend right?
her voice really fits her image, she's innocent..kind-of..but fiesty, just like what i want from a girl.
Suho Hyung left after they sang so i think it will be great if i can be friends with her..Ok Kim Jongin, take things slowly.
"Bravo!" I said as i approached her while i clapped my hands. 
"Thanks" She said shyly
"Well since you are new here, do you mind if i take you out for a stroll?" I know that i caught her off guard but still.
"you'll give me a tour of the whole SM building?" She asked, she's so innocent.
"yes" I smiled, i really need to get her trust.

~Baekhyun's POV
"Hyung" Sehun called my attention, "Kai's at it again"
"What?"i said while i looked at Sehun then at Kain and Jin who was casually talking to each other.
"We need to tell Suho" i suggested then i grabbed Sehun's hand and dragged him outside.
>>FF
"Hyung, we think Kai is hitting on your sister" I shouted at the hallway.
"Sssh! Keep your voice low" Suho hissed as he ran towards me and Sehun, "and Kai is what?"
"Hitting on your sister" sehun casually answered, "I was really confused when you left the room without even telling the others that she's your sister"
"I just can't ok? it's a part of the ordeal" Suho said.
"Elaborate please" i nudged Suho at his side while i pointed at the newcomers.
"Later" Suho whispered. "Where are you going?" I heard him ask. I know that he is over protective of his sister, a couple of years ago he won't even let Sehun court her or even woo her, and i don't think he'll like to know what is going on Kai's mind.
"Suho Oppa!" Jin nonchalantly said as she apprached us, her eyes trailed from me to Suho then lastly to Sehun.
"where are you two going?" Suho asked, i can really sense that he is trying to suppress himself.
"we are going on a DATE" Kai stressed it out.
Sehun just looked at me and smirked.
'Are you kidding me? Kim Jongin you are digging your own grave', Sehun just patted Kai's shoulder and said "Becareful, she might bite you" then he left.
"We are so not going on a date" Jin pouted. "Oppa, would you like to come?" She was obviously referring to Suho.
"it will be my pleasure" He smirked, For the first time in my life i just saw Suho smirked and Kai has his irritated face.
"I think i'll leave first" Kai said as he looked at Jin and Suho, "Maybe i can tour you next time"
"uh.ok" Jin answered shortly.
~5th Floor
"No one is here, now both of you spill it" I said, i just can't stand the silence between this two.
"I was Sajangnim's idea" they both said, Jin then explained how she became a part of SM.
"so that means, ME, Sehun, Suho and You are the only ones who know about this? let's jsut exclude sajangnim and Mr.Song" i asked the obvious.
"yes" Jin sighed.


>>a super short update...i'll comeback tomorrow and do a double update..:))|
bye bye...Ppyong..*hugsies*

RIN