10th Wing: 1st feather

Broken Wing

the boys were busily cleaning up their dorm due to their manager's order. when suddenly their doorbell rang. 
"Who is it?" Chanyeol aksed but no one answered he just opened the door thinking that it was thier manager but..
"Hi!" Seojin said while she looked at Chanyeol.
"Ah..hi...uhmm..let me help you with those" Chanyeol took the box from Seojin's hand, "come in.."
Seojin went inside followed by Chanyeol who was actually rather happy looking at her back.

"Suho Oppa!" Seojin stretched her arms and went running to Suho.
"Jin? what?" Suho looked at Seojin.
"yup the one and only, hehehe, i bought some food that you might want to share with your friends" Seojin pointed at the box that Chanyeol just placed on the table.
"So you really moved huh?" Suho asked.
Seojin just nodded.."Ahem..we are here" D.O butted in.
"Oh,..mianhe..my bad..Hi D.O, Kai, Baekhyun.." Her voice practically trailed off.."Sehun.."
"At last you looked at us.." Kai suddenly placed his arm around her shoulder which Suho slapped away."Chill Hyung..hahaha"
"So are you here to court Suho?" D.O smiled sheepishly.
"Co-coo-court? no!" Seojin and Suho shouted together. 
"hahaha, i was just joking" D.O waved his hand while the other just laughed with him.
"I think we should eat, D.O's brain is already empty" Suho took Seojin by her hand and guided her to their dining table.
"D.O hyung's head doesn't have anything in it..hahahaha" Sehun joked which caused for the other members to laugh. 
"Why you little shrimp!" D.O bursted out and began chasing Sehun around their dorm.

"don't mind them Jin, they are just being childish" Baekhyun looked at Seojin in a sweet way.
"ahh..i really don't mind" Seojin tried to hide her blush.





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I'll be adding more later..sorry..T_T..my brain is not inspired to write today..especially romance..waaaahh..sorry..T_T-Jin