4th Wing

Broken Wing

"Byun Baekhyun"

~2012~SM building
"Oppa!" a girl standing near EXO's practice room's door suddenly shouted.
"Oppa?" the boys chorused as they all looked back. Suho then walked towards the girl.
"oh! Bulldog" Sehun said as he pointed at the girl.
"Sehun!" Baekhyun and Kai turned at Sehun and glared at him.
"what?" Sehun looked at his hyungs while acting so innocent."Kai, do you know her?" Sehun beamed at Kai.
"No, not really, but i saw her a couple of days ago," Kai looked at Suho, "I think she is Suho-hyung's Girlfriend"
"What?! Hyung already has a girlfriend?!" Chanyeol and D.O shouted causing Suho and Seojin to look at them.
"She's not my girlfriend" Suho answered as he walked towards the other members.
"Where is she going?" Baekhyun asked as he saw Suho's slightly irritated face.
"Something's wrong.." Sehun said as he sat near Kai.

>Seojin's POV~ approximately 7 days ago
"Stupid! I shouldn't have told her that!" I said as I slapped her own face. "Ow! that hurts!"
"Uhm, miss are you lost?" a man suddenly said as he saw me slapping herself.
"Uh, nothing's wrong" I said as I looked up. "wait, you're one of the judges in the audition right?"
"Me? i think you have mistaken me for someone else miss..." the man said.
"Seojin, Kim Seojin" I said as i bowed to give respect.
"Well, i saw that you are having a little problem" The man said as he pointed at my back.
"Jin-ah! i'm so sorry that i shouted at you back there" Leila my best buddy(friend) said as she held my hand.
I just looked at her, yes i know that she was the one who started it but i also have done something bad, i also shouted at her calling her names, i was just so irritated when she suddenly cursed and call another auditionee a and she even said that the auditionee is just nothing, she's my bestfriend and i really look up to her talent but i don't want her saying stuffs like that to another person whom she does not really know, i also know that she is really bothered and insecured when she heard the girl's voice, indeed it was like she sang from the heavens, and Leila who started to fidget told me that she's going to do something bad to that girl.
"Lei, you know me, i really don't like it if you belittle other people" I said as i looked at her."You are my bestfriend and you were the one who dragged me here because you also want to join, but it doesn't mean that if you are planning or even scheming something bad up in your head i will help you." I said as i tried to release my hand form her grip.
"Jin come on.." Leila said as she looked at me with her disbelieved face.
"I mean it Lei" I said as i looked at her straight in her eyes.
"That's it, you just lost a friend Seojin!" Leila said as she walked away.
i just sighed, Leila is just being childish that is what i told myself, i know that she'll be the one who'll approach first.
"Did i just happen to see a girl fight?" The man said as i saw him standing near the wall while he was looking at me.
creepy..that was the word that popped out of my head. "Well yeah..looks like my friend won't be auditioning today" i said as i shrugged my shoulders.
"Then maybe you should audition" The man said as he handed me a folded Personal data sheet.
"huh? me?" I said as i accepted the paper and took a glance.
"Yes, i really know that you'll get accepted, with that personality of yours" the man answered while he tried to get something from his wallet."here, call me if you get accepted" he smile casually and left.
"I think i should give it a shot" i said as i looked at the personal data sheet.

"Ok, number 32, miss Kim Seojin, you can now come in" the announcer lady said.
"Thanks" i said as i smiled at her.
"You're welcome, do your best dear" the announcer said as she held my hand.

"Ok, you are 18 years old, and it says here that you already joined various singing contests in the past" The guy with thick rimmed glasses said while he read through my form.
"~de.." i answered as i fidgeted a bit.
"Then give us a sample" the man said without even looking up.
i knew it, they hate what i'm wearing, i knew that tweety bird does not give me justice.
i started to look up in the sky ans then i sang, releasing all my anxiety, releasing the pent up frustration because of Leila..
"Miss Kim Seojin, can you sing another song for us?" Th elady with the Super red lipstick said as she scanned through my profile again.
"ah,..another one?...Ok.." I said as i breathed in deeply for the second time i sang...