6th Wing

Broken Wing

"Secrets"

 

~2012~SM building
"Oppa!" a girl standing near EXO's practice room's door suddenly shouted.
"Oppa?" the boys chorused as they all looked back. Suho then walked towards the girl.
"oh! Bulldog" Sehun said as he pointed at the girl.
"Sehun!" Baekhyun and Kai turned at Sehun and glared at him.
"what?" Sehun looked at his hyungs while acting so innocent."Kai, do you know her?" Sehun beamed at Kai.
"No, not really, but i saw her a couple of days ago," Kai looked at Suho, "I think she is Suho-hyung's Girlfriend"
"What?! Hyung already has a girlfriend?!" Chanyeol and D.O shouted causing Suho and Seojin to look at them.
"She's not my girlfriend" Suho answered as he walked towards the other members.
"Where is she going?" Baekhyun asked as he saw Suho's slightly irritated face.

"Something's wrong.." Sehun said as he sat near Kai.
"Nothing's wrong" Suho answered as he picked up his water bottle and went out of the room.


"Jin, i already told you, it's hard with just being a trainee" Suho said while he looked at his little sister, who now grew up to a lady..or not.
"Oppa, i know..but this has been our dream eversince..even mom knew about this..if only she was here" Jin said as she pouted.
"Yah! don't ever do that again" Suho said as he sipped his strawberry shake.
"Do..what?" Jin pouted again this time while using her puppy dog eyes.
"That! stop doing that thing..i give up.." he said as he both raised his hands up.
"hahaha, yay! thank you Oppa" Jin said as she hugged her brother.
"ok..ok...in one condition, you will live near us" Suho beamed while he stiffled his laughter seeing how his sister reacted.
"Near? you?..oppa, sajangnim should know about this too" Jin said as she acted like a kid.
"I already told him that" He answered back.
"Bummer!*mehrong!*" Jin teased while she crossed her arms."and Sajangnim doesn't want anyone to know about our real relationship"
"what?! why?" Suho's eyes widened while Jin took a sip of her bubble tea.
"Dunno, he just said that we should just bear with it.." Jin said while she placed the glass on the table.
little did they know there were 6 pairs of eyes that was watching them from afar.
"Waah,,Hyung is lucky!" Chanyeol said as he looked at Suho who was laughing.
"she's too young for Suho don't you think?" D.O shot back while he tried to pull Chanyeol down.
"Yeah, she's TOO YOUNG" Sehun and Baekhyun both said as they left the area.
"where are you two going?" Kai asked.
"somewhere.." Sehun answered as he placed his arms on Baekhyun's shoulder.
"It's our little Secret" Baekhyun added.
"What the?!" The three boys reacted as they just saw a random skinship.
"don't you two want to know who she is?" Kai asked.
"we'll know her soon..i think" Sehun said as he winked.
"and i think we should stop spying now.." Chanyeol suddenly pinched Kai and D.O
"Why?" D.O looked at Chanyeol.
"Coz, they are heading this way.." Chanyeol answered as they all scurried away.


~3 days after
"Boys, i'd like you to meet, the newest addidtion to our family, Kim Seojin" Mr. Song said as he gestured for Jin to enter...


>>
OK the 6th wing is now done..i know it's short..but now we can finally see some EXO LOVE!!..
RIN.<3