9th Wing: 1st feather

Broken Wing

"So just keep this as a secret ok, Baekhyun Oppa" Jin smiled sweetly
"Jin , stop doing that, some one might suspect that you're going out with Baekhyun"Suho grabbed Jin's waist.
"so now you want someone to think that i'm dating you?" Jin sarcastically said, "Not in a million years bro"
"hahaha, both of you better stop that bickering" Baekhyun interrupted, "Hyung would you mind if i borrow your sister?"
"Borrow? i'm not a thing that you should borrow"Jin scoffed then left.
"what happened with her?"Baekhyun looked at Suho.
"maybe her visitor arrived today.." Suho jokingly said.
"I heard that Oppa, it's called hormonal imbalance, gotta go" Jin popped out then left again.
"she's being weird today.."Baekhyun just looked at the girl who was skipping then walking away.
"Today? she has been weird since she was born" Suho whispered."Let's go back to practice shall we?.."

..............................................................................................................................................................
a short update,..i'll add things later..i gotta do something else..:)) i'll add it in this chappie..so that means this one is incomplete..:))