3rd Wing: 1st feather

Broken Wing

"Boom!"

 

"Boom!" i can really feel my heart beat was faster than my usual beat,"Snap out of it Kim Seojin! it's just a silly touch, you're not even close with him, but he's cute, Oh Shut up Seojin, but just don't deny the fact that he's cute!" I kept on fighting with myself and without a second thought i just shook my head vigorously.
"Jin?" Suho called as he noticed i was acting "funny"."Huh?", "Nothing" Suho replied as he looked at me straight in my eyes.
"So, you will be in the same group right?" mom asked Suho.
"yup, but..."Suho answered.
"Hyung don't spill the details" Sehun said as he elbowed my brother.
"Hyung?" i asked as i raised my eyebrow. "If you are calling my brother like that, that means you're younger than him?" i looked at Sehun who was just eating.
"Yes, why? do i really look that old?" He asked.
"i just thought...nothing" I said, i was just curios coz he is just sitting there eating and he's not even talking.


"Why did you act like that?" Suho said as he followed me to my room.
"Acted like what?" I replied without even looking at him.
"Weird, you were staring at Baekhyun like you were lovestrucked" He said as he stiffled his laugh.
"Lovestruck? me? No way Jose! i was just thinking of something" i said.
"Thinking of what my dear little sister?, you just met my friend so don't tell me that you like him already" Suho explained as he sat on my bed.
"Oppa! I was thinking if why did he do that, and wait why is your other friend so quiet?"I retorted back as i faced Suho. "Why the hell are you lying in my bed?! Get Up! Now!" I squeeled as i saw him messing up my bed, well yeah he was obviously tossing and turning in my bed and he is ruining my sheets.
"Hahaha, i was just checking if there are peas in your bed Princess scream-alot" he said as he sat up and instantly stood up. "and to answer your other question, just....Just ask Sehun, bye Princess" Suho said as he ruffled my hair.
"What the?! Where are you going Oppa?! Fix this! urgh!!!!!!" i screamed, "SLAM!", ok did my brother slammed the door? slammed my freaking door?!
"OPPA!!!" I screamed as i opened my door.
"Well i did not expect for a girl like you to have a voice of a giant" a voice called out.
"Se-Sehun?"I stammered as i saw him right in front of me, "HehE, Mian, are you sleeping? Did i wake you up?"
"I was trying too, but your screams prevented me from doing so" He answered.
"Just ask Sehun" My brother's words rang to my ear. "Uh, well sorry for that, uhm.. Sehun-ssi, why are you so quiet? well it's not like i'm interrogatimg you and such, i'm just curious coz as long as i remember all of my brother's friend are loud and...ah...i think you get the point.."
"I'm also wondering why" Sehun answered as he walked back to the guest room.
"Wait, what does that mean?" I said as i pouted.
"Don't pout like that, you'll look like a lost bulldog" Sehun said as he looked back and laughed at me.
"Yah!" I shouted, "Ouch!" I said as i felt a hand land on my head.
"Don't yell at Sehun, he's a year older than you so you should still respect him"Suho said as he looked at me with his peircing gaze. 
"Don't look at me like that, you know that it will never work on me" i looked at him the same way.,"Goodnight Oppa" I said as i shut my door


"So why was she screaming?" Baaekhyun asked Sehun as he entered the room.
"Did i come out to ask her that?" Sehun looked at Baekhyun.
"Yeah, you did, you told me you'll ask her, coz you can't sleep" Baekhyun answered as he smiled. "Do you think she's thinking of me right now?" Baekhyun asked again.
"Who? Seojin? Hyung she's too young for you, and take note, too LOUD" Sehun said as he sat in his bed.
"hahaha, i was just joking, a girl would normallyblush in that situation but she just looked at me with her eyes wide open, she's quite amusing don't you think?" Baekhyun said as he also sat up.
"Beats me, i don't know much about girls, but yeah she is quite amusing and LOUD" Sehun then said as he emphasized the word loud and they both laughed.
"Are you talking about my sister?" A voice then broke their laughter.
"Hy-hyung!" Sehun and Baekhyun shouted in a low voice as they looked at Suho with guilty eyes.
"So, just answer my question.." Suho said as he tapped his foot in the floor.
"Y-Yes" Both of then stuttered.
"Well, it's common" Suho said as he shrugged his shoulder, "I know that my sister is Loud and hyperactive, but she's still a kid, what can you do, mom, dad and I spoiled her too much" ,he added, "But she's ok if you'll know her better"
Just outside the room..."Did my brother compliment me?" Seojin said as she stood up from the door and started to head back to her room "He's not like that..really not like that..." she said as she strayed her fingers on the wall while tounching the Picture frames that was hung."CRASH!"
"Oh crap! what to do?, what to do?" Seojin scrambled to get the broken shards of clear glass that was scattered on the floor a tiny but deep cut was made when she tried to assemble the frame again
"Jin? what happened here?"Suho's voice suddenly boomed in the hallway.
"O-oppa..i..i was just...then it...it...Oppa..." Jin's voice trailed off as she lost her conscience.
"Jin!!!" Suho came running towards his sister.