7th Wing

Broken Wing

"There are things that should be kept"


"Hi! I'm Kim Seojin" Seojin said as she bowed down. she can really feel the stare of her brother with a worried look in his eyes.
"EXO, why don't you greet her back?" Mr.Song said as he looked at the boys.
"Ah, Annyeong-haseyo, EXO-K's Leader Kim Suho~ imnida" Suho said as he walked forward and bowed.
Sehun and Baekhyun just looked at each other.
"Hi!, I'm Kim Jongin, but you can call me Kai" Kai smiled in a devilish way and held out his hand, Seojin was about to shake Kai's hand but Suho took Kai's hand away. "Hyung?"
"Don't"Suho hissed. 
"Why?" Kai stubbornly asked.
"because i said so" Suho glared at Kai for the first time, Kai just froze in his place, while Seojin tried to hide her laughter.
"Hi, I'm D.O..just D.O..nothing more nothing less" D.O said as he looked and smiled at Seojin.
"Hi, I'm Park Chanyeol, and uhmm, do you want to play games? i mean video games? the games now adays are so cool right?" Chanyeol asked as he rapidly talked.
"He's kinda weird but i love his personality" Seojin thought as she smiled sweetly.
"I'm going to melt......" Chanyeol said as he placed his right hand on his forehead. 
"I'm Byun Baekhyun, If you need any help i'm just here" Baekhyun said as he looked at Seojin finding out why Suho did not introduce her as his sister.
"And lastly, I'm Oh Sehun, Bulldog.." Sehun snickered. with this he earned glares from his groupmates.While Jin just stared at him "he didn't change"
"Sehun, be nice to her"Mr. Song said as he stared at Sehun."Jin, may you do us an honor and sing for us?"
"ah, De~" Jin quietly said and extended her arm, "uhmm i would like to sing with Suho oppa" Jin requested, earning teases form the other boys.
"Ok, Suho, talk to Jin and discuss what song you'll both sing" Mr.Song said as he looked at Suho.

"what are you planning?" Suho asked as he looked at his sister,"and why are you wearing that?"
"not planning anything, i just want to sing with my dear brother" Jin smiled sweetly, "and i'm wearing this because it's cute"
"what i ment was... nevermind..what are we going to sing?" Suho asked as he admitted his defeat to his sister again.
"how about this?" Jin asked as she placed her earphones at Suho'e ear.
"are you sure about this?" Suho asked while he took the earphones off his ear.
Jin just nodded. "Mr. Song, we're ready.." Jin announced.
Jin just dragged Suho at the center and Sang.

~Kai's POV~
"Hi! I'm Kim Seojin" Seojin said as she bowed down.
ok i've got to admit, this girl is cute, if only she wasn't Suho hyung's girlfriend. wait, hyung said she's not, so this is my opportunity. i extended my hand coz i wanted to feel if her hands are soft, i know it's a weird but what can you do, i'm just a guy with needs. our hands were about to touch but Suho hyung suddenly grabbed my hand. What was that for?, she's not his girlfriend right?,the other members presented themselves, what's up with Sehun? He just called her a bulldog, is he blind? how can someone so cute be a bulldog, she can be compared to a chowchow.
i wasn't that shocked when i heard her say taht she wanted to sing with Suho, but the hell with me, i want to hear her say Kai Oppa.


>>


Give Kai somelove guys..comeon!..:))
so..

Kai, what do you want?..hmmm

Kai-teaser6-exo-k-28499288-500-281.gif

Give Kai a POWER HUG!!!

Bye,,subbies..me is signing off..:)) i'll return tomorrow or after i wake up with another update..*Hugsies* mwah!
Rin <3