5th Wing

Broken Wing

 ~No one's POV~
The judges looked at each other, their mouths were gaped open, and their pens scattered down.
"Do you think she's a bit...." The man with glasses whispered.
"She's over qualified.." the lady said as she looked at Seojin. "you should go to the next room, you passed" The lady smiled.
"I..i what?!" Seojin said as her eyes widened.
"You passed.." they both smiled at me.
"i won't wait like the others?, like maybe a week or like that to know ..." Seojin said as she looked like a dumbstruck girl.
"No, just go there, and by the way congratulations!" the man said as he handed Seojin a business card.

"hmmm...i think i saw this car-d" Seojin said as she took out a card, "this..this is.."
"My card" the man said as he smiled. "I'm Mr. Song Juhon"
"a-aah..annyeong haseyo.." Seojin stuttered.
"See i told you you'd get accepted, hahaha, i already phoned the CEO and informed him about you, come" Mr. Song said as he pressed the elevator's button.

"So You are Kim Seojin, i pressume" Lee Soo Man said as he examined Seojin from head to toe."Height?"
"179cm" She answered.
"Weight?" he asked again.
"48kg" She answered again.
"last question, do you have any affiliates here?" He asked in a low tone.
"Uhmm, my brother is here.." Seojin confessed.
"Is he a trainee here?" Lee Sooman asked for the nth time as he looked at Seojin.
"he's Kim Suho" Seojin answered while she looked at Lee Sooman.
"i see the resemblance, so if you're going to train with us, just bear this in mind, nobody should know that Kim Suho is your brother" Lee Sooman said as he stood up, "and just inform your brother about this after a week."

"Mr.Song, what does he mean by that?..i came here in Seoul just to see and be near my brother, that's what my mom wanted" Seojin said as she bowed her head down.
It has been a year since her mom died due to some complications in her meds.
"i think it's for your own good" Mr. Song said."I'll see you after a week, you should tell your brother about this."

 

>>>
Sorry about this very short update, and yes i'm still focusing in the past, but don't worry after the 6th wing you'll see some EXO action..hahaha..:)) check back to the previous chapter, i just updated it..:))
and yeah please share my fic..:))
Comments are gladly accepted,..and is really needed..:))

I'll update tomorrow..RIN