1ST wing

Broken Wing

The World's POV(2007)
> 5 years ago <

"Oppa!" Seojin shouted while she earnestly waved her hand at her approaching brother. 
"Jin, what did you do to your hair?" Suho asked as he touched Seojin's hair. 
"Nothing" Seojin said as she twirled around.
"Mom will kill you" Suho said as he shook his head.
"But my friends told me that this color suits me, it does right oppa?" Seojin said while trying to get her brother's approval.
"No" Suho said as he took Seojin by the hand.
"Oppa, it's cute right?" Seojin asked again this time she added aegyo.
"SeoJin it's still a no"Suho stubbornly answered. 
Seojin looked at her brother and pouted, she instantly knew that the conversation is done and that her mom is really going to nag the lights out of her.

>Seojin's POV<
"Kim Seojin! what in the world are you thinking?" Mom said as she pulled a strand of my new Golden hair, i looked at my brother asking for help but he just mouthed the words "Told you so".
"I'm thinking? I'm thinking that you'd like my change of style" I answered back.
"You-urgh! Joon, i specifically told you that you should watch after your sister" Mom said while she looked at my brother.
"Mom, Oppa did not know about this okay?, i was the one who did this to myself,Oppa has his own life too" I said while i puffed my cheeks, i really hate it when my mom disagrees with me then blames it all to my brother,i really hate it, really really really hate it.
"Seojin, What would your father say when he sees you like that?" Mom suddenly said while she turned to me.
"Dad always says i'm beautiful no matter what i do with my hair" I said while i just smiled as sweetly as i can.
"I don't understand you and your brother" Mom finally gave up.
"we know" Me and my brother said as we hugged our beloved mom. yeah i know that it sounds cheesy and such, but me and my brother really love our mom, and i also love my dad but as you can see, wait i mean read, he's not around anymore, i think he's just flying up there, watching over me and my brother and my mom.
"mom Guess what" My brother instantly said as he broke our hug, Bummer, i love it when we do a group hug :/
"what?" Mom obviously asked.
"I made it in" My brother smiled.
"You finally got in a university! Congrats Bro!" I said as i tried to get a hi-five, but he just stared at me.
"Jin, i was accepted as a trainee in SMent" He said as he suddenly lifted mom up in the air.
"Are you sure that you did not sign up in a weight lifting school Joon?" Mom asked while she tried to sit down but failed again.
"Mom is it really hard to believe?" He said as he looked at me and my mom.
"Yes" We both answered.
"are you two ganging up on me?" My brother asked.
mom and i just made an eye contact and said "Yes"
"Aw man!" he said as he tried to pout.
"that does not suit you oppa" I said as i pinched he's cheeks.
"of course we believe you" Mom suddenly said.
"we do?" I asked as i looked at our mom, "Ok, we do.. wait when you said SM , you mean as In SMent not that S & M , that big, humungous building, the one that made H.O.T, as in SM?"
"Yeah, The SM, not that S& M, and yeah it's the big, humungous building that made H.O.T" my brother said copying the tone and actions that i used. "And where the hell did you learn about the S&M?" He eyed at me.
"Things that internet shares with me" I said in an innocent voice.
"Jin" He said as he looked at me with his piercing eyes, that does not really affect me.
"Oh, alright, i just heard it from my classmate" I confessed.
"Just what are you both talking about?" Mom suddenly asked.
An here it comes, oh boy, I know my brother, he does not know how to explain certain things to mom especially things like these.
"I'm going to my room" I announced. 
"I'm coming with you" My brother said leaving mom at the living room starring at us while she smiled so innocently.

"That was close,never open the topic about that thing again" He said as he sat on my room's floor. Yeah i know it's weird a  13 year old girl allowing her 16 year old brother inside her room but we always have our chat in my room since his room is so messed up.
"You opened up the topic oppa" I said as i took out my camera and began taking selcas.
"Jin" He called.
"Hmm?" I said as i looke at him.
"I'm going to leave our house, please help me explain that to mom, it's part of the trainee thingy.." He said as his voice trailed off.
"Leave?!" No! i don't want my brother to leave the house even if it's part of the what-ever thingy!

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
OK Chapter One is done now off to chapter 2...Yay!!!!
By the way..a big shout out to my subbies..
KyuCheonsa
baekhyunimnida

 

Thank You so much!!.:)) *HUGS*
Don't worry i'll let the other EXO members comeout when the time is right..hahha..

<3