2nd Wing

Broken Wing

"I'm going to leave our house"

 

"Leave?!" I said while my eyes shot wide open, "NO!"
"Jin, i thought you'd understand" he said with his head hung low.
"Ok, ok, i'll help, hmmpF!" I said, there's no turning back anymore, i know that this was both our dream, to be an artist, but i guess now is still not my time."Tell me all the details first."
"Arraso, you really are my savior" my brother said as he sat in my bed. "When i was accepted they told me that after i train and if everything will work out well they'll let me debut with a group that will be from exo planet"
"Exo what?" I said while i looked at him straight in the eye.
"Exo Planet" He corrected.
"So now they'll transform you into an alien, great my brother will be turned into an alien" I said as i raised both my hands.
"Haha, very funny Jin" He then said, "Now, will you help me?"
"Yeah, yeah, i'll open it to mom tomorrow" I said while i just looked at him.
"Thanks Jin, you're the best" He said as he hugged me and left my room.
"If i'm the best then why will you leave" I sighed. But i can't be the hindrance to my brother's dreams, all i need to do was explain to mom, and break it to her gently, then  i'll explain mine too.

as i thought explaining things to her will be as hard as a rock, mom just cried her eyes out, it took me almost forever just to convince her to let Suho do what he wishes. Mom has a kind heart and i love her for that, but sometimes she gets all to mushy and over protective but aver all she's okay, she's cool, i guess. mom allowed Suho to leave in one condition, he'll visit us Twice a week and sleep in the house for even one night, and there goes my obedient brother, just saying yes.
"Jin, take good care of mom for me ok? don't let her be stressed out" Suho said as he hugged me tightly.
"Neh~" I said as i nodded, i tried to suppress my tears but Dang! it escaped my eyes."oppa, take care of yourself for me and mom, don't forget to call" I said as i bowed down and wiped my tears.
"Of course silly, don't cry ok?" He said as he wiped my tears."I gotta go, my ride is here"
And there he goes, my Knight in shining armor, my protector, my partner in crime, My brother, yeah, i'm over reacting, but what can i do? he's quite a nagger but i love my brother to bits, wait don't think about it as an kind of thingy, i love him AS MY BROTHER and that's all thank you.

 

>World's POV< (2009)
"mom! i need to use the bathroom, please hurry up!" Seojin said as she jumped up and down.
"alright, alright, i'm coming out" Her mom, Kim MinYoung said as she went out of the bathroom.
"Thanks Mom" Seojin said as she rushed in.
after a few minutes.
"Just where do you think you're going?" Her mom asked as she saw Seojin fixing herself in front of the mirror.
"I'll fetch oppa" She said while she wore a very bright smile in her face.

 

>Seojin's POV<
waahh!...finally i'll see oppa again..haha...he didn't visit us for 3 months so yeah i missed him so much..
i stopped in the nearby cafe and went in, it'll be bad if i did not fix myself, i mean my attire again.
inside the cafe  i went straight to the comfort room and check what i was wearing.
I'm a bit clumsy, so i really need to check myself every now and then, if my brother sees me like i'm a mess, i know he'll ignore me like what he did last time.

"Yo! Jin!!!" I heard Suho shout from across the street, but he's not alone, he's with these two guys, ahem, two cute guys.
"Oppa!" I quickly rushed in and gave my brother a hug. "WHYDIDYOUNOTTELLMETHATYOU'LLBRINGYOURFRIENDS?!!" i whispered in his ear.
"Huh?" My brother looked at me with a what-do-you-mean-by-that look.
"Nevermind" i said as i broke the hug.
"Wait you cut your hair again?" Suho asked while he looked at me like he was about to strangle me to death.
"Yes, i did, and i had mom's permission so you don't have to go tiger on me" I said while i called for a taxi.

"Mom!" Suho said as he rushed inside our house."I missed you so much!, by the way, i brought some friends over, i just hope you don't mind"
"Of course it's alright."Mom said as she held Suho's hand.
"Annyeong haseyo, Byun Baekhyun-imnida" The shorter one bowed, so his name is Baekhyun, he's so cute!
"Annyeong haseyo, Oh Sehoon-imnida" The one taller than my brother, i think, said as he also bowed down, ok it's confirmed they both enter my pretty boy list.
"Jin, are you going to stand there outside?" Mom called out that made me snap back to reality.
"obviously not" i answered while i ran to our door.

>Dinner
"So how's your training going on?" mom asked suddenly just to break tha awkward silence inside the dining room.
"It's ok, but it's also tiring" Suho said, i can see that Sehun and Baekhyun nodded. ok i'm going to confess something i'm sitting next to Baekhyun.
"So that's why you suddenly lost weight" I said.
"Yeah, and now i think i know why you suddenly gained weight" Suho answered back at me.
"Oppa!" I said as i starred at him.
"Ah, Jin, right?, you have something on your face" Baekhyun said as he pointed at my face.
"Really? gomawo, i guess" I said as i tried to seek that certain something that is on my face.
"It's right here.." Baekhyun said as he wiped away the rice in my right cheek.
and BOOM goes my heart!