3rd Wing: 2nd feather

Broken Wing

"Even the tiniest cut can make you bleed"

 

"Jin!!" Suho shouted as he rushed to his sister'sside. Baekhyun went down to get Mrs. Kim, who was sleeping near the fireplace while listening to some old music.
"Darn!" Suho cursed as he saw some blood trickling from his sister's fingertips, he can also see that some of the shards were actually hanging on his sister's palm that caused for more blood to come out. "This is not good" Suho hissed under his breath. Sehun opened the door to Jin's room while Suho carried her inside and laid her down.
"Why did she faint?" Sehun asked as he saw Suho wiping his sister's palm.
"it's not because she's afraid of blood or something, it's because she..she was the one who witnessed how our father died, actually he was assaulted, it was really not easy for Seojin to forget but mom and I tried our best not to let her remember it anymore."Suho answered without looking up.
"Would you mind if i ask how your father died?" Sehun asked again "Why am i even concerned about this girl?
"I'll tell you but please don't tell anyone else, even Baekhyun." Suho then looked at Sehun as he nodded. "it was actually our parent's anniversary when he was killed, mom was in the kitchen and i was in my room studying, Seojin was with dad outside the house they were just standing near the street while dad was pointing up in the sky, i think he was teaching Jin about the stars, i can still see them from my room, but after a minute or two i heard Jin scream when i looked out i saw her running after our dad who was dragged mercilessly at the street by some gang i then went down and told mom and i went after them, but i was too late when i arrived, Jin was already crying and yelling like crazy asking for an non existent person to stop, near my father's body i saw various bottles that was broken, i turned my dad around coz he was lying downwards but i can't see his face anymore, it was covered of glass, of broken glass, and Jin witnessed everything, every single thing that happened to dad." Suho said as he ended his story, "I think mom is coming up, can you please watch over Seojin for me, i'll just buy her some medicine" He said as he stood up and left the room. Sehun just stared dumbfounded of what he has heard, yeah it was typical for him to hear such drama but while looking at Seojin's painful facade his heart began to ache, he suddenly wanted to share her pain.

"Appa...kajima....Appa....kaji...No! Ple--please..STOP! daddy!!!!!!!!!!" Seojin screamed, Sehun can totally guess that she's still unconcious. he knelt down beside Seojin and instantly held her hand. "Shhh...e-everything's fine, Jin-ah," Sehun whispered near Seojin's ear, he her forehead and wiped off the sweat, but he can still see some tears that was coming out of her eyes.
"Sehun-ssi" Sehun heard Mrs.Kim's voice he let go of Seojin's hand but her grip suddenly tightened."It's ok, i think her body thinks that you are Suho so she won't let your hand go" Mrs.Kim said as she sung a song just to keep Seojin relaxed. Baekhyun was standing behind Sehun, looking at Seojin who was clearly suffering from something but he just don't want to ask.


Her eyes opened as the heat of the sun's ray passed through her room's window, Seojin felt like her body was too tired but she knew she did not do anything the other night, she suddenly felt that someone was in holding her hand.
"Suho Oppa?" She said as she tried to sit down, she looked at the Guy's head and began his hair just like she always did if she find's her brother sleeping at her side. Without second thought she planted a kiss on the guy's head while saying "Oppa, wake up" that was your usual routine with your brother, you know he'll only wake up if you do something sweet (yeah i know that it's weird but just let it slide).
"What the-?" The Guy woke up then he looked straight at you.
"S--SEhun-ssi?!" Seojin said while her eyes were about to fall out of her eye sockets."Why are you here?!"
Sehun just pointed at her hand which was still holding onto his hand, she quickly widrew her hand and panicked.
"Don't worry, it'll be our secret" Sehun said as he tried to hold his laughter as he saw Seojin was about to die of embarrasment.
"Pretend that it didn't happen" you said coldly"It's not funny!" You then shouted.
"Ouch! don't shout!"Sehun said as he covered his ears.
"What's happening here?" Suho went barging inside her room. 
"Nothing" Sehun and Seojin quickly said.
"I'll go back to my room" Sehun anwered Suho's questioning look.
"Get some rest"Suho oredered Sehun.
"De~Hyung" Sehun agreed.


2 days after~
"Should you boys go?" Mrs. Kim asked.
"Mom, they should go" Seojin said as she dusted off the dirt that was on her school skirt.
"Jin's right, we still have to practice mom" Suho anwered.
Mrs.Kim just nodded and hugged her son, Baekhyun and Sehun.
"bye Mrs.Kim, thank you for allowing us to stay in your home" Baekhyun said as he broke the hug."Jin, Take care of yourself for me ok?" He said as he ruffled Seojin' s hair.
"Hyung we better go" Sehun called out, "Mrs. Kim, thank you so much! Jin, cry-baby stop pouting ok? you'll look like a bulldog!" Sehun joked as he waved his hand out of the bus's window.
for their 4days and 3 nights stay you did not know how you got close to each other instantly especially to Baekhyun.