9th Wing:2nd feather

Broken Wing

"She was once mine"



"So hyung, what's your true relationship with Seojin?"Chanyeol asked as he followed Suho around the practice room.
"why?" Suho looked at the derp who was really getting on his nerves.
"just asking" Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders, "so..what is it?"
"just don't meddle in it ok" Suho sternly looked at Chanyeol then walked away.

"Chanyeollie Hyung!" Sehun suddenly placed his arm around Chanyeol's shoulder, "Great, i forgot that you're a giant"
"What?..."Chanyeol looked at their maknae.
"Are you interested in Jin?" Sehun asked.
"How did-?, don't ask.." Chanyeol said as he tried to escape from Sehun.
"It'll be a wrong idea if you'll lay a hand on her hyung" Sehun smiled but his voice is threatening.
"Why?" Chanyeol tried to act as if he was not affected by Sehun's tone.
"Coz, she was once mine.." Sehun said, "See you around Chanyeollie-hyung" then he left.

~Chanyeol's POV~
i just sat down with my mouth wide open right after i heard her sing, she's just like an angel, an ange- Hey! what is Kai up to?
he's so cheeky, urgh! but i have to admit she's quiet the charmer that's why she already charmed her way to my heart....i was about to go near her but after i blinked for a couple of times she was gone, i looked around the practice room but she was nowhere to be found, so was Kai, Suho, Baekhyun and Sehun. now i'm trapped with the Dumb One, what i meant was D.O, he just stood up and left me too, now i'm alone. Figures.
I just laid down in the cold floor, until i heard footsteps, Suho hyung entered the room. i suddenly had a wild idea. i asked him about his true relationship with Seojin but he just said that i should stay out of it then here comes our crazy maknae threatening me about this girl. what should i do?..
and what does he mean that she was once his?.. does that mean..Sehun and...urgh..no way..our crazy little maknae?..

>>>>Again a cliffhanger..urgh..brain work...please..don't worry i'll update later..^^