Faking What Is Real

The 's Love Story

 

   

      It is terrifying for Bom to actually see Ji Yong act this sweet. It doesn’t matter whether he is faking it or not, but the view is just unbelievably terrifying. Bom is probably more nervous now than the time when he kissed her. They are still holding hands even though they are already in the house. Not just that, he even caresses her hand with his fingers smoothly.

 

     “Don’t you think you are over doing this? We don’t really need to be holding hands this long” whispers Bom. Ji Yong grins looking around, “Don’t tell me you’re not enjoying this” he whispers back. Bom smirked, “My hand is starting to sweat, it is so hot yet you insist on being as close” she replied quickly. He finally let go of her hand. They both sat opposite each other at the lunch table and offered out a giddily smile to Ji Yong’s parents.

 

     “Ji Yong ah, why don’t you sit beside your wife?” commented his mother.

 

     “Uh… yeah, okay” he got up and took a seat bedside Bom; flustered. Once again, awkward smiles radiant out from both of them. “Why do you both look so weird? Smiling your teeth away” said his father. The mother took their rights to answer, “Aigoo, they are newlyweds! Of course they’ll look weird and nervous!”

 

     “N-no… well, I’m just slightly… not feeling well today” lied Bom.

 

      Then in quick response, Ji Yong mother fired “You’re pregnant?! ALREADY?!”

 

      Bom choked on her drink, “W-what? *cough cough* N-no! No!” she denied heavily.

 

      Ji Yong mother showed off her disappointed expression,  “Haih… well, that’s not a surprise anyway. Ji Yong can be rather slow. I bet you guys haven’t even really slept with each other yet” a blunt reply from her.

 

      And that time, her statement chocked Ji Yong, “Omma!” he slightly yelled.

 

      Bom unintentionally slipped away a laugh and hold it in. Embarrassed Ji Yong glared at her and his mom, “Anyways… Dad, when did you get back in town? I thought you were going to be in Paris for a few weeks?” he asked; changing the topic. “I just got back yesterday, I postponed the trip” a short reply from his father, “Bom ah, what do you think about joining me for a few days there?”

 

     Bom stuttered, “T-to Paris?”

 

     Ji Yong immediately opposes, “What do you mean join you? No she can’t! She must stay here with me”

 

     His response startled all of them. “Aihh, no need to get all build up for nothing. Your father was only proposing. She could go if she wants to” said his mother. “Yeah, let her come if she wants to. Spend the time with the in lawwwwssss” dragged his father convincingly.

 

      Ji Yong kept on opposing, “No no no, she is not going anywhere”

 

      “You’re so fussy! I’m ashamed of you” said his father, “And here I am thinking that my ‘cool-husband’ style is an up bringing for you”

 

      “Why do you want her to be beside you at all times for? Grow up” hissed his mother. His parents were both ganging up on him severely. “So that she can pamper me… spend time with me and stuff” said Ji Yong; convincing his parents to let Bom stay. Bom looked at him in confusion, “Pamper you?”

 

    “Yeah, like you always do. You feed me food, cuddle… stuff like that” he replied; sipping down his drink.

 

     Bom quirked a brow in amusement; you’ve got to be kidding me.

 

     “Sweety, will you feed me some of that roasted chicken?” cheekily he said, “Please?”

 

     Bom fed him a mouthful of chicken and smiled sweetly, “Of course dear, of course….”

 

     Ji Yong munches and swallows in difficulty, “See, she can’t be far away from me. I need her” he said in a wide sweet smile of his.

 

     “Darling, I want more…” widening his mouth childishly.

 

      “Please”

…………………………………………………………………………………..

 

         “Omma, are we really going shopping?” asked the frustrated Ji Yong. “Yeah, of course! This is how your father and I spend time together before he goes away” replied his mother. “I’ve never been shopping with my parents, this is kind of refreshing” implied Bom. Ji Yong was utterly annoyed with all of them who seem to be having fun by themselves.

 

      “Honey, don’t you think I look good in red? I look good in it don’t i?” chatter Ji Yong’s mom, asking for opinion from the hubby. “Ahhhh, this is too good! You’ll look totally y in it. Wahhh” complimented the husband. Bom got all giddy watching those two acting corny. It wouldn’t be a bad idea if she tries it too, wouldn’t it?

 

     “Ji Yong ahh, what do you think of this? I look good in red don’t i?” asked Bom flirtily; flowing around with a mini red dress displayed in front of her body. Ji Yong smirked, “Yah, if you’re going to wear this then you better just get yourself a job in a dirty bar. The hell is this…” reproached Ji Yong harshly. Bom hissed in disappointment, Ughh this guy!!

 

     A few minutes later, “Oh-ho!! How about this?” she proudly showed him a choice of hers; a mini black dress  that bares the back; very seductive and alluring. Again he criticized her, “Are you serious? Yah, just go around . Okay? Just do that”

 

     She went on and on,

 

     “This peach one, it’s not that y isn’t it? It’s a little short but that’s the point of it!”

 

     “Woouuuuuuuu… this rich brown is really pretty. But I guess the plunging neckline might bother you”

 

     Ji Young sighs in every choices that she pulls. She is really going crazy, is she buying clothes for only men to see?

 

     “Yah yah, stoppp. Just stop” spats Ji Yong. Bom pouts, “Whattt…. You don’t think any of them pretty?”

 

     “Yah, really. What is this...? Everything that you picked out is ridiculous. I mean, if it’s long down your legs then it’s too short up your chest. If it’s too covered on the front, then it’s too baring at your back. Does it make any sense?!” resented Ji Yong.

 

     “What do you mean?! That’s the point of it; if you’ve got it, flaunt it!” fired Bom back.

 

      Ji Yong toys around with her head, poking her lightly again and again. “Put all of these back! I’ll just shop for you instead, let me do it. Just let me” nags Ji Yong. Bom handed back all of her picks and followed him stealthily.

 

      One by one he browses; rejecting whatever he found short and too baring. “Yep, this is one is automatically out… Oh! What is this…? You’re eliminated… hmmm, you too~” he goes thoroughly. Seeing him being so picky worries Bom. All the clothes that he eliminates are all her taste and now she started to wonder does he hate whatever she wears every day? Yah this is really frustrating…

 

     “Ji Yong ah, don’t you think you’re being too picky? I mean these are all beautiful. Look again, come on look!” muttered Bom. “Shuuusshh!” hushed Ji Yong and handed her a black long dress; completely and thoroughly covered. It is plain looking and absolutely not in the best dresses list.

 

     Bom glued the dress on her body trying to see the sense of it. She quirked her brow in a disbelieved manner. “Yahhh Bom! Yes! This is it! You should go and try it on. Show it to mom and dad!” he elated. “T-this… what the hell is this. It’s too long… too fussy…” replied Bom in frustration. “Just wear it! Seungri ah, come and have a look. Doesn’t this look great?!” he exaggerated.

 

     Seungri scanned the dress top to bottom, gulps and said “It’s quite okay… I guess”

 

     “See see? Yah I have good taste. Trust me. I’m Korea’s fashion icon remember? Believe me on this” proudly Ji Yong said. Bom tried the dress on unwillingly, she cries in irritation. She walks out the dressing room and sulked, “Haaaaa I hate this……” covering her face. She looked like a witch and everyone was staggered by it. Ji Yong’s parents were both holding back their laugh, Ji Yong was too but quickly replaces it with a rather annoying comment,

 

     “Bom ah… this image suits you really well. Looking witchy is not bad. It’s all over the place now. Twilight and stuff”

 

      “That movie is about vampires!!!!” she shrieked. He laughs it off and continues, “Ah really? Arasso… I mean, you still look good though”

 

     “This is not funny, I’m changing!” she yelled back into the dressing room. All of them out there laugh their hearts out and Ji Yong got a slap on the head from his father, “Yah, stop messing with her!” he chuckled. “But you’re laughing too!” Ji Yong shot back. “Well, because it was too funny. HAHAHAHA” laughed his dad.

 

     “Bom ah, have some of this” Ji Yong offers her cream bread. She ignores him and looked away with a hissed sound. “Come on… have some of this. I even paid for the dress” he said with a laugh or two. She shoved the bread away and walked faster. Ji Yong tried to keep up and had a sense of feeling to comfort her. “Arasso arasso, I’ll let you buy one clothes that you want. But nothing too short or too revealing!” he alarmed.

 

     Bom turned sinuously, “If its not revealing enough then it is not Bom” she smiled evilly.  She went into Dolce and Gabbana’s and grabbed herself a body hugging gold mini dress. “Yessss, this is Bom right here!” she elated. “Yah yah, no you cant. Not that one. Put that back” opposes Ji Yong instantly. “Why? You said I can buy whatever I want” she said. Ji Yong sighs and scratched his head in defeat, “Yeah okay okay, whatever”

 

     Bom grins happily and quickly tries on her size. She went out and flaunts her busty chest and bomb-ing back. The dress fits her perfectly in every angle, getting right on every parts of her body. “Yah yahh. This is ridiculous. You look !” yelled Ji Yong. All of the male stuff, including Seungri couldn’t take their eyes off Bom. Ji Yong quickly reacts to it, covering Seungri’s eyes and hurriedly runs towards Bom and covers her with his body. “Go back inside and change, aren’t you ashamed?! G-god!” seethed Ji Yong.

 

     Bom pushes him away and continues on walking around the store in it; admiring herself by the reflection on the mirror. Her long legs and busty chest were jaw dropping and Ji Yong couldn’t take it anymore. “Forget it, not this one. This is worse than anything you’ve picked before” he complaints. “Ahhh you’re so loud! Can’t you stay quiet for a second? Everyone is loving it, why are you being lame?!” replied Bom; refusing to put the dress back.

 

     Ji Ying felt challenged, “Of course they all love it. Showing off your legs and bust like that, who wouldn’t like that. I’m your husband and I’m asking you to change now” he said. Bom smirked and stirred him, “What are you going to do if I don’t change? I’m actually planning on buying this and wear this out right now”

 

     He couldn’t believe his ears which made him become impulsive, “Then I’ll just change it for you”

 

     He dragged her into the dressing room in force and warned that no one comes near them. Bom shouted in shock, “W-what are you doing?! Yah! Ji Yong ah!”

 

     As he closes the dressing room red curtains, he ordered her in a flat terrifying tone, “Change now”

 

     Bom pulled herself away from him, “No! Not going to!”

 

     “Don’t be so stubborn or I’ll have to rip this dress off you myself!” he warned.

 

     Bom pushed him against the wall of the tiny dressing room relentlessly, “You wouldn’t dare”

 

     He grinned confidently, “I warned you” he utters ily and in split second he got his hand on the back of her dress; ripping them apart a little above her round mercilessly. “If you annoy me one more time, then I’ll really rip this dress completely” he audaciously said while having his eyes on her y bared back. The view were just enchanting and he couldn’t believe his bold action right now.

 

     Bom shudders in shock. Her head was getting lighter in surprise, and was weak on her knees. She then gained back her senses and pushes him with strength. “Are you crazy?! Now I’m never going to take this off!” she lashed out. Then again he gazes through her eyes and took her, but this time by the front. He rips them in half, completely baring her skin; and there she was… only in her underwear. He didn’t slip his eyes away from her startled gaze and like a gentleman he wrapped his body around her. He closes his eyes while at it and whispers, “If you’re going to fight me again, then I’ll scan you through. Right now…, like this”

 

     He was giving her a feverish feeling and made her even weaker. She couldn’t speak as she was too shocked. Never would she imagine Ji Yong to be this ruthless but yet, charmingly y. Ji Yong was nonetheless nervous too. His heart was racing so fast; feeling her two soft mountains attached so close to him sends cold down his spine. Her tiny waist he was wrapping makes him feel like a man and he was starting to sweat; holding in the unexpected lustful desire.

 

     Seungri and the rest were anxiously listening to the noise their making, but none of them could figure what was going on inside. Ji Yong parents went into the store wondering what the commotion was all about. Seungri went up to them and alarmed, “They’re having ‘husband and wife’ spat”

 

     His parents chuckled up and asked what happened. Seungri explained it discretely which made the mother blush. “Ommo, then Ji Yong is changing her right now?” she whispers in a slight hushed high tone. Seungri nods and made the both of them extremely excited. “This is so exciting. I feel like a young kid again” said Ji Yong’s father.

 

     Ji Yong asks for Seungri and he replied right away. “Bring me something suitable and nice for Bom to wear, and be sure to carefully pass the clothes to me. Do not peek” said Ji Yong, still with his eyes closed tightly. “Are you sure your eyes are closed? D-don’t you d-dare open them!” she stutters. Ji Yong smiles, gulping his overflowing saliva down his throat, “I’m not going to” he said as he wipes his sweat on his forehead.

 

     Seungri passes him a maxi dress carefully and he handed to Bom; still with his eyes closed. Bom faced him and saw that indeed he was closing his eyes. “Wear this” he said simply. Bom stared at his innocent looking smile. She felt like beating him up with a bat but couldn’t resist on blushing bashfully being mistreated this way. “Can you get out please” she utters weakly. Ji Yong nods and made his way out. Her sweet scent was all over his body and he felt numb on his feet.

 

      I must be crazy…

 

………………………………………………………………………….

 

     On the dinner table that night, Ji Yong parents were acting all giddy and bright which brought awkwardness to the table. Ji Yong and Bom weren’t speaking and acting as close as they did before. “Ji Yong ah, you grew up rather boldly” said his father and spurted laughter. He smiled widely, “I guess the boldness comes from you dad”

 

     “This is exactly what you newlyweds should be doing! Acting impulsive and dangerous, making each other in thrill! Not act all sweet and giddy. That is what your dad and I should be doing. Being sweet is only for old people like us” commented the mother. Bom smiled sheepishly and started digging up her food vigorously.

 

     That night Bom was spending quite a long time in the shower; expressing her overflowing shock of what happened earlier that day. Her cheeks couldn’t stop blushing as she kept on remembering the unexpected incident. She got out of the bathroom in a short towel up her thighs. Her honey thighs trigger Ji Yong into anxiousness again. He was getting flashback too and coughs unnecessarily every time the image of Bom’s bared back pops out his head.  

 

     “Could you pass me my pajama in the suit case” mumbled Bom.

 

     Ji Yong digs up her suit case and found the pajama and also a purple y nightwear. It was faddish purple in color, silk and short both on top and bottom. The silk material would fall down her body well and he couldn’t stop picturing how the color matches her white skin. He tosses the purple nightwear at her uncaringly and stuffs back the pajama in her suitcase.

 

     “I asked for the pajama” said Bom; dumbfounded.

 

     “It’s too fussy” he said, “I don’t want to be sleeping next to you in fussiness.

 

     “Tchh… and yet you got all angry when I wanted to wear something this short out there” she implied.

 

     “Yah, why are you being so noisy. I’m letting you wear the short ones inside, so why are you complaining. You should be delighted!” he said.

 

     “Yeah… say that to yourself. You purposely want me to wear this tonight because you want to see me, to see my body. Am I right?!” she fired back. Ji Yong acted all build up and accuses her as being ridiculous and absurd. “Yah, I’m just doing you a favor. If you don’t want to then don’t wear it” he said.

 

     Bom wore the night gown and slipped her towel down her feet. “Yeah right” she uttered.

 

     Indeed, the night gown flows down her tight body so so well. Ji Yong couldnt take his eyes off them.

 

     “What are you staring at?” Bom caught his naughty gaze. He quickly shifted them away, “N-nothing”

 

     Bom let her long hair down and bent a little to fix her hair. Her juicy cleavage lures Ji Yong eyes back to them again. His cheeks are getting redder and suddenly he feels hotter than usual. Her honey thighs weren’t stopping on teasing him. As Bom straightened up again, he swiftly changed his gaze on the floor.

 

     He slams himself on the bed and rolled up the bedding up his face.

 

     Ahh I’m crazy I’m crazy I’m crazyyy!!! Get yourself together Ji Yong ah!!

 

    He quivers and fidgets on the bed like a mad man. Bom couldn’t get the grip of what’s going in with him and continued on applying lotion on her legs, thighs and arms. Ji Yong bit his shirt and growl in torment. Aish… I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep tonight…

 

     He is scared that Bom might give him a that night so he quickly made his way to the bathroom. He washes his face and clenched his fist.

 

     “You need to get yourself together bro. Remember Dara… Dara… Dara….” He murmured in agony.

 

     Bom who was in the other side heard Ji Yong’s ringing phone. She hesitated at first but the curiosity kept meddling with her. She got a hand on his phone and saw the name Dara on the screen. She pressed the answer button and placed the phone on her ear.

 

     “Oppa… are you still at your parents’ house? I miss you…” Dara’s sweet voice appeared.

 

     Bom stayed in silent.

 

     “Oppa, what is wrong? Are you sick? Do you want me to quietly come up your room and cuddle on your bed like we used to?” she continues darling-ly.

 

     Bom was holding her breath hard.

 

     “Oppa? Are you okay? Why aren’t you answering? Are you with Bom?” asks Dara. Bom then hung up on her and places back the phone back where it belongs. Ji Yong got out of the bathroom in time and looked rather stressed.

 

     Does he hate it that much… being with me?

 

     Bom got on bed and turned her back on him. Ji Yong was confused, what made her suddenly moody?

 

     “Are you okay?” he asked. Bom stayed quiet. It’s better for her not to respond to that question or else she‘ll burst in frustration. Ji Yong stared at her back and saw her y nape slightly covered by her dark brown hair. He wanted to kiss is so bad that he came close to it; slowly. His close breathing could be felt by Bom which made her turn.

 

     The shocked look on Ji Yong’s face made her rather skeptic.

 

     “What are you doing?” she asks.

 

     “N-nothing” he replied, and got back to his place.

 

     “You’re acting really strange” she implied and continues is suspens, “Could it be…. That you’re thinking of….”

 

     Ji Yong got build up so suddenly and started being defensive, “What? I wasn’t thinking of that!!”

 

     “I haven’t said anything yet…” murmured Bom, which made him calm back down; places his head on the soft pillow. Bom sighs as she watches him at the side. “What is it…?” asks Ji Yong; didn’t dare to face her. “Hmm… I’m just wondering” replied Bom, hanging.

 

     “Of what?” asks Ji Yong.

 

     “Of what you’re thinking right now” she replied honestly.

 

     Ji Yong sneered, “You’re wondering of what I’m thinking about right now?”

 

     Bom nods cutely without realizing. Ji Yong got nervous on his own and answered, “I’m not thinking about anything”

 

     “Not even about Dara?” she asks frankly. Her last question startled Ji Yong, he paused for about 5 seconds before answering, “I’m just… thinking about going to sleep…”

 

    Bom pouts in acknowledgement. She changed her view to the ceiling, “Why do you like Dara?” she asks. Ji Yong didn’t want to answer. “Why do you ask?” he replied in short. “I’m just curious. What made you fall for her” she continued. Ji Yong breathed out and answered, “Her sweetness. She is caring. She understands me better than anyone else”

 

     He continues, “Sometimes I can just stay silent all day but she still be able to tell what’s going on in my head”

 

     Bom smiled in sadness. His truthful words came out rather hurtful. “I am a total opposite of that. I couldn’t even figure the daily thing that you do, how am I supposed to figure what’s going on in your head” she said in defeat. Ji Yong could feel the despair in her shaky voice. “Why do you like me?” he asks; suddenly curious of the matter.

 

     Bom smiled genuinely. “I don’t know. I really don’t know” she said.

 

     “How can you just like somebody without a reason?” questioned Ji Yong who found her answer rather childish. She looked at him deep in the eyes and answered, “That’s the beauty of it. I fall for you, for no reason at all”

 

     Ji Yong was drawn to her sincere looking sad eyes.

 

     “If you fall for someone with a reason, then it’s worthless” she said.

 

     “Why do you say that?” confused Ji Yong.

 

     “If the reason you love a person fades away from them, then your love for them will fade too” she replied. “Just like how you love Dara for those reasons. If all the reasons starts to disappear from her, then your love for her will too”

 

     “How can you say that? All that I love about her is the fact of her kindness, understanding and trust” he defended. Bom smiled, “People change Ji Yong. More or less, they change”

 

     Ji Yong was speechless.

 

     “So now, you can’t think of my love for you as a joke. I love you with no reason, with no guarantee that I’ll always be happy and safe. I give my all to you risking everything that I have in me” she uttered in a tone as low as a whisper.

 

     Her confession was beating his heart fast and he couldn’t deny the achingly pleasant feeling he’s having. Again her smile radiantly mesmerized him that night.

 

     “And it is good that you can’t seem to tell whether you’re falling for me or not. You don’t know whether this connection that we have is all fake or real” as she brought herself closer to him, she whispers, “It is good that you’re falling for me with no reason…, whatsoever”

 

     Right then he realized what she said was all true. He couldn’t deny any of it and his racing heart was indicating that how much he is trying to hide it, to fake it, his feelings towards her were growing faster by the day. He couldn’t resist her lips but he knew if he touches it again, he’ll create trouble. He held himself back in pain.

 

     He now understood, all these time he was indeed faking it--- Faking every word, every action, and every expression. He didn’t realize it back then, but now he does. He’s faking what is real.

 

…………………………………………………………………………

 

     The next morning, they were in each other’s arm. Bom was sleeping like a baby in his arms, cuddling tight. Ji Yong woke up first but didn’t do anything to remove his hands from her body. She looked so beautiful that it was impossible for him to move away. There is no way he is able to divorce her. That idea doesnt fit in with his will. Not anymore.

 

     Bom flickered her eyes; wakening up. Quickly Ji Yong shuts his eyes back. Bom too was staring at his face, didn’t move a muscle. She loved where she is now, in his arms.

 

     The heat his body sends out keeps her warm and she loved it. Not to mention his scent, his manly and tender scent comforts and melts her. Ji Yong was happy the fact that she didn’t do anything to move away either. As when she is about to get out of his arm to wash up, he wraps her around tighter.

 

     “Omo!”she slightly squealed.

 

     Ji Yong smiles happily with his eyes shut, “Where do you think you’re going?”

 

     Bom impishly replied, “I-I was just about to go and take a shower…”

 

     “Let’s stay like this for a little while…” he requested.

 

     Bom couldn’t refuse him, so she hugs him back. “Okay…” she replied bashfully.

 

     Ji Yong was still smiling, and for 5 minutes they stayed like that. Bom again fidgets, “I really think we should get up now. We need to eat breakfast together with your parents remember? We are leaving before noon” she reminded him. Ji Yong pouted, “Arasso”

 

     After they were done with breakfast, they bid goodbye to Ji Yong’s parents and went back home. In the car, the atmosphere was different than before. The glances they gave each other were much more tender and sweet. Ji Yong couldn’t help himself but to act and feel romantic. As they were having fun poking each other playfully, Ji Yong got a call from Chaerin.

 

     “Yeah, it’s me” he answered.

 

     Bom looked at him in admiration; his profile is really too handsome. It’s probably a lie to say that she loves him for no reason. His over flowing hotness is probably one of the reasons she fell for him. Hihi. Then suddenly, Ji Yong’s face changes abruptly. He was seen shocked and terrified.

 

     “I’ll be there right away!” he said.

 

     Bom looked at him in the eyes and asked in worry, “What is wrong?”

 

     He gulps and flatly answered, “Dara…, she got into an accident”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………….

 

Sneak peak!

 

     Seunghyun was searching around the house for his blue file. He is busy with work these days and even continues working at home. His office room in his house was a hot mess; there is no way he is able to find his file easily.

 

     “Whatever you’re looking for, there is no way you’ll able to find it in this mess” a woman’s voice commented.

 

      Seunghyun turned in surprise, “Eun Hye?”

 

 

 

 

 

sorry guys for the late update. ENJOY!! Oh yeah, and ummm. TOPHYE anybody? i know i ammm.... ehehehe