The Usual Lies

The 's Love Story

 

     

      Bom spread strawberry jam on her lips like a gloss and lured him to taste. She giggled lovingly and mashed their lips together as they were in each other’s arms. Ji Yong won and she accepted her defeat; allowing him to violate her tongue, twisting and turn in a snake like manner. She raised her white flag willingly and even let his hands play down her thighs. He left her lips to utter those three little words, chuckled as he heard she replied the same. Smacking their lips for another round and separated for another confession, “I love you”

 

     They finished their breakfast on the bed and craved for some more. “How about a dessert?” suggested Bom. As expected he had no desire to object, “I would love that” and took her down, indulged the sweet flavor down her belly. The ticklish feeling left her giggling, “N-no Ji Yong! I was talking about an ice cream”

 

     He looked up and matched her eyes. “That sounds good too”

 

     She pushed him aside and left to get her sweet husband some desserts. To see Bom trail down the bed with only her pink lacy made him blush in madness. He covered his face with his two wide palms and sighed in bliss. She came back with a cup of strawberry shortcake and purposely spilled on her chest.

 

     “Woops?” she teased.

 

     Ji Yong felt played. He hated her small tease. He knows exactly how to teach her a lesson and as she came, he pulled her in and cleaned the spilled cream up with his smooches. Bom gave him a spoonful of cold ice cream and laughed as he chocked. A doorbell came by suddenly as she was about to gift him a kiss and ruined the moment for them both. They are back in their house and it is only natural that Seungri or Chaerin would be there to find them. Bom sighed in annoyance and left the bed to grab Ji Yong’s shirt. She wore it  and left to greet.

 

     “Hey, what am I supposed to wear?” said Ji Yong, tip toeing her from behind only in his underwear.  As he came close to Bom at the door, Ji Yong gasped and covered his body with his two arms wrapping his chest. “Eun Hye sshi?”

 

     After properly dressed, they can finally treat their surprise guest Eun Hye. She smiled awkwardly and apologized for the sudden turn out. “No its fine! I’ve missed you” said Bom. By the picture she was looking at, Eun Hye knows that these two are back together.  Poor Seunghyun oppa she thought. She stopped by to say goodbye to her dear cousin but then realized, if she left her oppa in this state, she can never forgive herself.

 

     “I’m here because I heard a lot of bad things are happening between you two. Separation and stuff” said Eun Hye. Ji Yong held Bom’s hand and replied simply, “Well as you can see for yourself, that rumor aint true”

 

     She chuckled in acknowledgement. “But, how is Seunghyun oppa? I haven’t seen him since…, I don’t know. It has been days since I’ve meet him”

 

     Bom braced herself to answer the question. “I can’t be sure myself on how he is doing. Haven’t heard from him either. It has been two days since I’ve met him too”

 

    The awkward looking Ji Yong wanted to comment on it also but felt that he better off saying nothing. Eun Hye smiled and nodded. “Well, I think he is doing fine” she said; faking every word. After a few more chats, Eun Hye set to leave those two lovebirds alone. As she waved them goodbye, she knew where she has to go next, to her oppa.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………….

 

     “I see a familiar person in front of me but I don’t know who she is” Ji Yong started. Dara began to feel shaky. His eyes were turning red; she could see the betrayed gaze he was emitting. She curved her lips awkwardly, “Oppa, are you okay? Are you sick?”

 

     “Do you want me to make you the usual green tea?” she asked further.

 

     “The usual you say…” he murmured. Dara paused; scared to respond in any way that might provoke him over the edge. “When you say the usual, do you also mean the usual smile? The usual kiss? The usual hug, the usual warmth?”

 

     “Are you talking about the usual lies?”

 

     Dara lowered her eyes avoiding to be caught. She went silent and unlike her usual self, she couldn’t seem to overcome the dangerous situation she was facing. “Why aren’t you saying anything? Isn’t it about time for you to throw out another lie?” questioned Ji Yong. She wanted to meet his eyes but hesitated again as she saw a glimpse of his fierce stare. “O-Oppa…” she stuttered.

 

     “I felt so bad when I confessed to you my feelings for Bom. Thinking you might hate me and see it as abandonment. I thought to myself that if that could make you feel better, just hate me. Because I’ve done you wrong”

 

     He drop a tear, “I thought I killed you with my cold depart. That was what I think of myself. Dara’s murderer”

 

     She still didn’t respond. To think that there was nothing more to say, she couldn’t utter a word as she knew he wouldn’t listen any further. The fabricated lies, he aint buying it no more.

 

     “I really have nothing more to say to you. You make me speechless” said Ji Yong.

 

     Dara stared deep into the blank door, penetrating through it. She came back to her senses as she recalled the last sentence Ji Yong uttered her.

 

     “I regretted that I made you love a man like me, but now I regret that I fell in love with a woman like you”

 

     She held back her anger, “Regret?”

 

     The door opened and she slightly fidgeted in surprise. But the person who was more surprised would be Seunghyun. To see such an infamous lady standing before him, he didn’t quite know what to make of it.

 

     “What is it that you want?” Seunghyun went straight to the point. Dara chuckled, “I see you are different then I’ve expected. Ji Yong used to describe you as an indirect person, but seeing you myself I could say that you are quite the opposite”

 

      She sipped on Seunghyun’s cold coffee, “He said you are too slow, that is why you always lose”

 

     “I’m not interested in knowing what you or that bastard thinks of me. If you are here to play around, I suggest you leave” he replied coldly. Dara pouted slightly, “You don’t need to get all -hurt over such thing. I’m here with a purpose of course”

 

      “I’m not interested in that too” he continued.

 

     She brought out an envelope filled with pictures of her and Ji Yong together. With dates attached at the side of every picture, she intend on investing them for something call revenge. “These are all the pictures that can crush their relationship into dust. These are all taken before and during the time Bom and Ji Yong are together”

 

     Seunghyun arched a brow, getting anxious by her sharp ways. “I know guys like you well Seunghyun-sshi”

 

     “You act like a guardian to the woman you love. Willing to lose everything for her although there is no guarantee for a return in affection. But men like you can also do more than that. You can betray her too”

 

     She looked at him and confidently said, “You can betray just to have a way with her”

 

     “You are mistaken. I am nothing like that” he replied shortly. Dara smiled, “Sure you are. You love her that much. So much that you are willing to be bad”

 

      “If you are here to lure me into some revenge scheme on Ji Yong, I’m not going to do it. Not because I want to protect Ji Yong, but because I want to protect Bom. How can you talk about love when you clearly have no heart? You have no idea what I would do for her. Betraying her is the act I’ll never make”

 

     Seunghyun was desperate to make himself clear. Dara was not buying it. She knew there is thirst deep inside of him; the thirst of winning, to take over and conquer. She was relentless. All she needed to do is to give him a little push. She left the pictures to scatter on the table and crossed her thin legs together. “I can give them a story. All the things that I’m going to give away are all true. No lies. Ji Yong called me a liar and I am here to prove him wrong. If he wants the truth then the truth he’ll get”

 

     “What do you mean?” asked Seunghyun.

 

     “I’m going to give it all. Tell it all. All the plans, promises; everything we planned and promised each other. The scheme we had for Bom…, Ji Yong marrying her to hide our relationship. I’m going to reveal them all” answered Dara with no hesitation. Seunghyun was at the edge of his seat, “Are you crazy?”

 

     She smirked, “Now that I’m willing to expose all the truth, they call me crazy. How ironic is that?”

 

     “I’m not going to let you do that” he said. “Of course, I’m not going to be the one who does it. It’ll be you” replied Dara. Seunghyun staggered, “What are you saying?”

 

     “I can’t do this without your help. I need the press to believe me and you are my channel for that. Only you can make this happen. I need you” she said. Seunghyun took one of the pictures and saw the image of Ji Yong kissing Dara. To think that Ji Yong was enjoying brushing his lips against another woman while Bom was suffering, Seunghyun felt numb. “I’m not here to destroy Bom. I’m here for Ji Yong” continued Dara; trying her best to convince him.

 

     “I want to give him what he deserves. He is the true liar. He lied to me and Bom. He should be punished” she pushed further.

 

     “I want to destroy him” she ended.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………

 

     “What is the meaning of this?” asked the President in slight discontent. Seungri braced himself and handed the resignation letter still. “I’m sorry” he said. “At the time when my daughter needs you most, at the time when I need you most, you are leaving?!”

 

     “I am really sorry Mr. President” bowed Seungri.

 

      “What is your reason for this?”

 

     Seungri composed himself to answer, “I’ve been working beside Bom-sshi for years now and I’ve never seen her ever so happy. To see her happy but also to see you in agony, it is too much for a young man to handle”

 

     “What are you saying Seungri? Get your words straight!”

 

     “This family is growing apart and I feel like it is my fault for not completing my duty. Bom-sshi and Mr. President is growing so much apart in such short amount of time, and to not be the one who can reconcile you both I am deeply sorry”

 

     The President look upon him and sighed deeply, “So this is your way of showing support towards Bom? By resigning, you thought that I would give it a second look at their relationship?”

 

     Seungri was caught off guard. Clearly the President was anything but naïve. He played the wrong card and now he’ll be getting it. “I’m not going to fall for this trick. Take this letter and go. Don’t you dare and do this act again. I might just ask you to hand in the letter for real next time”

 

     Seungri bit his lower lip and went outside as quickly as he could. He bumped onto Chaerin and hissed. She held in her laughter and commented, “I told you it won’t work. No one would ever take you seriously”

 

     He took out his phone and texted Bom the failure. “Like you have any better idea” he responded to Chaerin. She pouted a bit and nodded, “Yeah, I do actually”

 

     Seungri got closer, “What?”

 

     “Just ask them to come and ask for forgiveness” said Chaerin simply. Seungri hissed yet again. “I’m telling you, that is the only way for them to get his approval” continued Chaerin. “They did that before, it didn’t work. Have you forgotten? Well, I shouldn’t have taken your supposedly idea so seriously too” replied Seungri sarcastically.

 

     “Well at least people take me a lot more serious than you” she provoked him. Seungri hated being the subject of a tease. “How much more is that? What is it about me that is so childlike to you Chaerin sshi?” he came a lot closer to her; closing her way. “Y-yah, what are you doing…?” stuttered Chaerin. “What? Why are you getting so anxious for? Don’t tell me you’re starting to take me seriously now are you?” teased Seungri back.

 

     Chaerin backed up as he spread his arms to trap her. He stopped as he glued both of his palms against the wall, acting like jail bars to keep her in. His face got a lot near to hers, and kept on coming until they were only an inch away from each other’s face. He scanned her features and felt her warm breath. She was frozen in time and Seungri got his revenge. Chaerin felt small, no—tiny. She felt tiny. Seungri got moves and she didn’t see it coming. He smirked as he saw the flustered gaze she made.

 

     “You shouldn’t take a man like me too seriously” he breathed out. “Don’t worry, this is no twilight. I won’t bite”

 

     He set her free and left the scene in satisfaction. Chaerin felt wronged and totally played by him. For a second there she was stunned, he was appealing to her but a second after he is just a total annoyance. “Ugh!” she hissed intensely.

 

…………………………………………………………………………….

 

     After being informed of the failure from Seungri, she sighed deeply. Her Dad is too smart for such cliché moves. Ji Yong who had no idea of Bom and Seungri’s experiment hugged her tight from the back, “I don’t know what made you to feel so heavy inside but I’m here to ease you off”

 

     She smiled and turned to gift him with a sweet kiss. “Thank you” she murmured. He kissed back, “You are most welcome”

 

     “Where were you?” asked Bom.

 

     Ji Yong smiled bitterly, “I went to see my mom and dad”

 

     “Why didn’t you tell me? I could’ve gone with you” replied Bom in disappointment. Ji Yong shook his head, “No, I don’t want you to.  They are already feeling as bad as it is. To see you will just tear them apart. And to make it worst, it is my fault”

 

      Bom sat down and understood every word. “Tomorrow I’m meeting your parents” he continued.

 

     She stood back up again, “What?”

 

     “Don’t look so surprised. We talked about this” replied Ji Yong. “I know, but so soon? Do you think he’ll just overlook everything after a few weeks?” questioned Bom. “I’m not asking him to overlook everything. I want him to punish me. I want him to make me pay for everything I did to you. I want to have his trust back in me” said Ji Yong. Bom knew what he meant but her heart felt so burdened. By the news she had from Seungri, she doubt that things would go smoothly. Still she loves the determination in him, the sincerity that she longed and craved for before. He is willing to go all the way for her, she loves it.

 

     Bom smiled in support and prepared him his dinner. He trailed her from behind; sniffing  “Smells so good”

 

     “Really? But I don’t know about the taste though, hope it’ll be as good as the smell” she said. He slid her curtain like hair to the side and smooched on her nape, “It tastes just as good”

 

     Bom brushed him off to the side jokingly, “I was talking about the food!”

 

      “Oh? Oh the food smells good too” laughed Ji Yong playfully. As he was about to indulge, the doorbell rang. Bom insisted that he stay put and dig in while she go and look. Ji Yong obeyed and waited for her to come with a guest. He grabbed a bite of Bom’s chicken stew and honestly, he was hesitant to do so. He was surprised that it tasted good and smiled to go and see her. Ji Yong wanted to compliment on his first bite but was rather surprised at the sight of Seunghyun by the door.

 

      Seunghyun took Bom to the beach where she once let out her rage towards him before. It annoyed him how Ji Yong naturally let Bom into his hands; he despise the trust Bom and Ji Yong had for each other. Now he is not even a threat anymore. “How are you oppa?” started Bom; breaking the cold ice. He smiled bitter sweetly, “I don’t know, how do you think i’m doing?’

 

       Bom lowered her gaze on the sand beach. Seunghyun bent down and reached for her feet. “When you were little, you always asked me why are boys so difficult”

 

     He played with the sand and buried her feet with it. “Boys are difficult because of girls. When you girls are around, we tend to do everything so difficultly. It’s funny how we can’t be as suave and easy like when we are with among boys”

 

     Bom couldn’t figure the meaning behind his words. Her oppa who she felt close to most, now is the person who she feels so farthest. “But I’m the boy who is difficult only when I’m with you”

 

     He gently pushed the sand together and patted, “Because I like you. Adore you… Because I have feelings for you”

 

     He looked up to match her sad eyes, “Because I’m in love with you”

 

      Bom’s heart skipped a beat. For once she felt something she could never imagine towards Seunghyun. For a second there, she cheated on Ji Yong. He stood up and looked at her like a man in love would look at the woman he loves. “Why are girls so difficult Bom?”

 

      She felt the rush inside of her on the urge of exploding. She gulped down her anxious feeling and tried to think of an answer. “Why are they so difficult?” he asked again. Bom looked down, couldn’t gather the courage to look at him in the eye. “Have you ever felt so difficult whenever you’re with me?” he asked further.

 

     Bom bit her thick lower lips and nodded slightly. Seunghyun was quite surprised by her sudden shy respond. “Really? When was that?” curiously he questioned. Bom murmured, “Now…, right now”

 

     Her answer triggered his utmost desire to be with her once more. She was so bad. She shouldn’t have answered his question. She only made things worst. He slightly chuckled, “This is why girls are so difficult. They don’t think of the things they say. They just say it. They don’t care for whatever might happen if they say things without thinking”

 

     Bom looked at him finally, “What do you mean?”

 

     Seunghyun caught her lips and locked it. Bom’s eyes were wide open and her heart was pumping real hard. She was intoxicated by him and slowly her eyes were shut. She accepted him and didn’t feel the slightest guilt. The breath he took while kissing her caught the scent of her rosy perfume. She tilted her head as a sign of utmost acceptance. He was allowed to violate her. He could feel her lips accommodating to his; she offered him a deeper access. It was intense and full of emotions. It was a kiss between a man and a woman. For once there, Seunghyun gets to feel what is like to have her. To be loved by her.

 

       He released her gently and kept his eyes closed, so did she. “Thank you” he whispered. Bom could hear the shakiness in his voice. He was trembling, he could fall any second. His nose was getting red, his eyes were dropping tears in sudden.

 

      “Thank you” he whispered again.

 

     Bom cried with him and nodded as a welcome. They glued their foreheads together and cried. He cried for his loss and letting go while she cried for all the pain she had given him and not being able to cure it. He pulled her in and hugged tightly, “Please forgive me”

 

     Bom didn’t know what the last sentence was for but she didn’t think much of it. She was too consumed by the moment to think far. He kept repeating the sentence over and over again and all she could do was to whisper him back, “It’s okay, It’s okay oppa”

 

      He cried in her arms in the hopes that she won’t end up hating him. He was asking forgiveness for the things he was about to do in the near future but he couldn’t gather the courage to tell her so. The scary thought of Bom hating him is unbearable. All he could do at the moment was to just ask for forgiveness in advance. As selfish as it might sound, he couldn’t help it. For him love is selfish.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………

 

Hello. I am so sorry. LOL. I am so sorry for the VERYYYY VERYYYYY late update. I’ve been really lazy and to be honest, I forgot about all the things I wanted to write. Hahahaha. I was so caught up with my finals about two months ago? And after I finished it all, I kinda forgot about the plot I had for this story. But don’t worry, I don’t have any kind of intentions to abandon this fanfic! That I promise you. This fic will be ending soon and I hope you guys will read it till the end. Kyaa~~ Thank you so much for your patience and support. I’m beginning to get the feel to write back and you can look forward for more~~

I’m beginning my new semester tomorrow, and before that I feel like I at least need to update you guys for something. I feel so bad for leaving this fic far too long. I used to update like super fast, so yeah I feel so bad :’(

So I hope you enjoy this chapter, I mean it’s quite short but I hope you guys liked it. I promise for more in the next chapter okay?

Hehe, sorry and thank you again!! MUAHH~~~