The

The 's Love Story

 

     As she walks into the room, she flaunts herself in her red silky Calvin Klein number complete with marvelous hair and make-up. Her white flawless skin enchants those who are looking; her long legs are the subject of envy among women, and her long shiny brunette hair became a high brand itself. For those who are insecure of themselves is better for them to not know her nor see her, she is the reason why the world is so unfair—how can a person be so perfect in every angle of her life. Her existence makes the reality even worse than it already is to ordinary people.

 

     “Am I late?” she started, breaking the ice of the people watching. sigh, I’ve done it again this time. They are probably amazed with my cursed figure in this red number. Aigooo.. I shouldn’t have done this. Im so bad!

 

     Her number one right-man grabs her long black coat and lead to her seat. Elegantly but yet, in arrogance she sits. “I’m sorry to have kept all of you waiting. My dress flew straight from US yesterday and it just came, so I’m a bit late” she said ignorantly. The important people who sat with her at the table were all racing to be the number one to compliment her outfit. She smiles, contented.  “Congratulations Mr and Mrs Kim on your daughter’s wedding. I’m sorry that I couldn’t make it to the actual wedding ceremony, something came up and I couldn’t find a way to avoid it”

 

      “No its okay..!! We all know you must be really busy these days now that you’ve hold the new title, the head director of BEAU Cosmetics!” Mr Kim uttered impressively. His wife continued, “Yes, how busy you must’ve been re-constructing the new image of the company, right, Park Bom sshi?”

 

     Park Bom composed her poised smile; very angelically she replied “It is good to hear that you are all so supportive of me. I have to admit it has been pretty hard these days to hear that the public doesn’t like the idea of my new tittle, but, what to do? I guess I am the most worthy to hold it”

 

     All the VIPs at the table had to quickly fake their smiles and eat the words that were coming out form . Accepting each and every word that she mumbles with respect; trying hard not to be the target of Park Bom’s discontent. However one of them had to sabotage the calm situation by asking a rather stupid and unacceptable question to her.

 

     “However.. Park Bom sshi, when will you be having your wedding? As we all know, the public will never take you seriously at such a young age to hold such a title without having some sort of union. Am i wrong?”

 

     Instantly she glared, slowly creating a smirk, “A wedding…?” she continued “Me? Wedding? You must be joking” intensely giving them a taste of her witchy side. Her response startled all of them, especially the person who asked that absurd question. She calm herself, trying to be less scary, “I understand that the people think at the age of 25 is still too young for anything this big, but they should realize.. no, they HAVE to realize that I’m Lee Park Bom. There is nothing that I cannot do or cannot have” but instead, appearing a lot scarier.

 

     The table went silent as soon as she spoke. They all nodded in acknowledgement. Park Bom smiles in contempt and none of them dare to question her again. 

 

     THUMP

 

The sound of her emerald purse slammed on the marbled floor.  “What? Marriage?!”

 

     She wandered here and there around her room making her housemaids uneasy. “The heck was he saying? Get married so that I’ll be taken seriously? What kind of a bull statement is that?!” she shrieked, startling her housemaids; one of them almost dropped a tear. “This must be the directors way getting on my nerves. Arasso, if that is what they are doing, I’ll do the same too” she said in scheming manner.

 

     Her right-man, Seungri was the only person in the room who was brave enough to ask, “What is it that you’re planning on doing?”

 

     Park Bom smirked evilly, “Immediately tomorrow morning I want all the directors to have their leisure expenses to be cut off. Let’s see what they will ask me next now that I’ve blocked their way in spending the company’s money for their pleasure”

 

     Seungri once again braced himself to ask another, “Ah.. however Park Bom sshi, I don’t think you can do that… they have the rights to use the money, they are the board of directors..”

 

      Park Bom glared and hissed in disbelieved manner, “Why? Why can’t I do that? This is my father’s company and I am the head director! Why cant i?!” she questioned him in reply. Seungri acknowledges her power and took a step back. “Whatever it is, I want it to be done immediately tomorrow. Let them have a little taste of me after so long I’ve been out of their way”

 

     “I understand Park Bom sshi.. it will be done by tomorrow morning”

 

     “Get out all of you, I need to have my rest” she commanded. They all bow in respect and went out of her room, giving her all the privacy in the world. Bom took of her emerald and golden Jimmy Coo’s stilettos and get ready for bed.

 

……………………………………………………………………

 

     The next morning started off wonderfully for Miss Park Bom. She had her beauty sleep for at least 8 hours and woke up with a glass of clean mineral water. “Haaahh….” She stretched herself out of bed, looking insanely beautiful with her shining black hair falling perfectly on her fair skin. “How can a person be so perfect?” she mumbles to herself as she saw her own reflection in the mirror next to her bed.

 

      “WAGHH!”

 

     She screams in shock at the image of her mother behind her own reflection. “Omma?!”

 

     “What are you doing?! Get up quick, your father wants to see you before he goes to work”

 

      Bom grasps for air, she almost startled to death and now her mother is giving her the glare. “Aigoo Omma, what is wrong with you? All of a sudden…” she said, out of breath. “Hurry, your father is waiting for you at the breakfast table” her mother said simply and walks out her room with a cup of tea on her hand. “Tchhh, it’s not funny… really…” utters Bom.

 

     Soon after she was ready in her white chic looking suit, she sat down in poise at the table and grabs herself a piece of the toasted French bread. Her father, reading the newspaper expressionless starts off by asking, “What are you doing today Bom ah?”

 

     She responded in an attitude, “Some of this and some of that... why?”

 

     Her father puts down the newspaper and looks right at her, she almost chocked her bread down and quickly answered, “I think Seungri did mention about a meeting or two…”

 

     Her father took a sip of his coffee, “I heard you cut off the directors’ spending money. Is that true?”

 

     Bom answered confidently, “Oh… yes”

 

     “Don’t you at least feel the need to explain it to me first before making such decision?” he asked. She sighs in disbelieved manner, “Why do I need to do that? A head director does not need to report her every decision now does she?” she said. Her father nodded in acknowledgement, “You’re right, but you’re only holding this tittle few days ago, for you to make such big decision in such short term doesn’t seem right”

 

     “Appa… don’t you think what I’ve done is brilliant and also full of care for the company’s benefit? It is not like you didn’t know that your board of directors are spending the company’s money for their unnecessary pleasure—girls, parties, alcohols and what not. We have to be careful with the expenditure now that we are trying to change this company’s structure, also the company’s image. Dont you think i am right?” explains Bom wisely.

 

     Once again, her father nods in acknowledgement. Her mom interrupts by supporting her daughter’s idea, “I agree with Bommie, the directors have been carelessly spending the money but yet have done nothing to speed of the company’s progress in sale. What she did is probably going to give them a reminder”

 

      She smiles to her mother, thanking her for the support.

 

     “Arasso. You probably made the right decision. I just don’t want you to be questioned by your actions. It’s too early for you to handle such pressure. But seeing you this eager to hold this company in place, I have faith in you” he spoke.

 

     Bom continues her meal in peace and was about to have her last bite when her father ask his final question, "Still, i hope this is not your way of revenge the directors for questioning your unmarried statues to hold the tittle right?" Bom accidentally bit her lips out of shock. "Huh.. where did you hear that from?" she asked. Ahh... that hurts... My precious lips..!

 

     "There is nothing that i wouldnt know or be not be aware about, you've forgotten that already?"

 

     Aishh.. Seungri... You better be ready cuz i'll get you for leaking this…

 

     "So? Is is true or untrue? Are you doing this for the company's benefit or for your own?" he asked again, demanding for a definite and truthful answer. Bom lied straightway "Anniyo! Why would i do that... for such a silly question. Marriage? Of course! It is kind of an absurd way to get on my nerves but that is not why i made that decision.. i've actually thought about this a long time ago... really..."

 

     Her speed in answering the question made her father skeptic. "Whatever it is..., i agree with what they said. About you need to marry" 

 

     Bom almost spilled her orange juice, "What?!”

 

     "I dont think there is anything wrong with the statement, you're 26 this year" and quickly Bom corrects him, "25! 25!!", her father resume, "Going to be 26 this year, so it’s not a bad idea at all... i mean it is actually a better way to establish your game in the company"

 

     Bom wanting to flare up is being calm by her mother, "Bom ahh.. dont you think it's about time for you to leave all your boy toys and actually build a relationship... go on dates.. fall in love...??"

 

     "What a joke. Fall in love?!" she burst at the table. Her mother startled and backed-up from the discussion. "Park Bom!! Stay calm!!" her father yelled. She didn't hold back in yelling back at him, "I agreed on taking this tittle so that you wont bring up that subject, not that i feel like i'be been tricked, cheated by you, you want me to stay calm?!"

 

     Her father let out a heavy sigh. 

 

     "I'm not doing it! I'll never do it. Now that we've made a deal to not bring up this subject as long as i get to work, let's just keep it that way, arasso? I have a meeting to attend to. Seungri!!!" 

 

…………………………………………………………………………………

  

     His back view is just breathtaking, luring every sight to meet him. His lips are just tempting, as tempting as strawberries coated with the finest Belgium chocolate. His eyes… to talk about his eyes are like talking about the angel’s eyes himself. Is there any other creature that is as fine as he is? No one would think so as he smiles, walk towards them.

 

     “I’m here to meet the President, is he in?” he uttered those words from his beautiful mouth. The receptionist was bewitched, finely tongue tied, unable to speak. She nodded, looking him straight into the eyes widely. Her friend next to her responded, “The President is having a meeting, I’m afraid you have to wait. Why don’t you take a seat inside his office…? Kwon... Ji Yong…” carefully he said his name.

 

     He smiles, thanking for such kind gesture. "No, thank you but I’ll wait outside. I’ll just wait for him while I go look around this building. Will that be okay?”

 

     Th receptionist again was only able to nod repeatedly; admiring his handsome brows, cheeks, lips, hands'… everything!! Her friend quickly, “Ah of course, you can do that. Would you like me to you around the building?” he offered. “Oh no, its okay, no need. I can go by myself. Thank you” Ji Yong replied kindly.

 

     As he walk away dashingly, the girl receptionist was able to speak again. “Wahh.. How can a person like that exist? It’s hard enough for me to face Park Bom sshi every day, but another perfection, and a guy too?! This is killing meeeeeeeeee” she muttered. Her friend replied simply, “You got that right, but there is a difference though between him and Park Bom sshi, he is no smug or arrogant like her. He is no jerk like that ”

 

     Little that he knows, Miss Park Bom was just behind him—she arrived just in time to caught his few last words.

 

     “No jerk like that ?” she scared him.

 

     As he turned to face death, he quickly bowed repeatedly, asking for her to not misunderstand his words. “What… ? Who are you talking about, ? Is there a in this building?” she asks, making him anxious to his bones. “Speak up! Who is the you dog head!!” she yelled.

 

      The scared poor worker didn’t dare to answer or look up to her, all he could think of is how dead he is, and how he will lose his job in mere seconds now. “Not answering? I asked you, who the hell is that ?!!!!” this time, she yelled louder with her right hand ready to smack him.

 

     Suddenly, a man figure appears to stop her hand. Instantly she looked upon him and asked, “You..., who are you?!”

 

     “Park Bom sshi.. it’s you” he said.

 

     “What..?” confused Bom.

 

     “I said it’s you. The is you. Definitely you” he replied strongly; making his voice heard.

 

     Everyone was flustered yet no one dared to step forward and speak for her. “The hell… who does he think he is talking to me in such manner…?” disbelieved Bom. She let go of her hand and face him at the right angle; glared from top to bottom. “Well looking at you smartly dressed, good looking hair, you must be somebody big don’t you?” she asked while conserving anger.

 

     He places his hands in his pockets, “Big? That’s not the right word for me. I am not big, I am HUGE”

 

     It looks like a war of egos going on right there between them. She smirked, so did he.  She glared so did he. “It doesn’t matter who you are, no one talks to me like that. It seems like you are lost. This building, this floor, this rood, its all mine, get it?” said Bom, warning him to realize his place.

 

     “Yeah, I do acknowledge that. However, what is yours will also be mine. So I don’t see the problem” he replied calmly, little by little poking her to finally burst. “What do you mean” she stepped closer, trying to intimidate him. He brought himself closer too, showing how relentless he can be, “I’m your future husband, you ”

                                          ..........................................................................................................................................

 

Huhu, okay, I hope that was not boring. Haha, tried my best to make this story interesting. Hope you guys enjoyed it and looking forward for more~ Thanks for reading.