Only human

The 's Love Story

 

     

     Bom wakes up beautifully the next morning. Those three sweet little words he whispered last night are still fresh in her mind. She can still hear his manly sincere voice saying ‘I love you’ repeatedly in her head. The way he said it was almost like a song; as if he was singing how much he loves her.  It is really too good to be true.  Now that he is finally hers, she has no idea what to do next. She doesn’t know how to act, what to say, what to think. She is not herself anymore, love has taken over.

 

     She wonders whether she should hug him first or peck on his cheek as a morning greeting. That would be too cheesy wouldn’t it? How about a shy smile to live up the romantic feeling? Still, a peck would be nice… to again taste his soft skin against her sticky lips would be really nice. Bom showered and sprayed herself with the scent of roses from her perfume. She wants him to smell her, touch her, hold her… embrace her.

 

     As Bom walks out of the room, Ji Yong is definitely what she is looking for.

 

     “Ji Yong…?” she calls as she walks into his room.

 

     He was not in. It is weird how the room looks untouched, clean and somewhat absent. However, she could smell him. He does exist, he is nothing imaginary. He is real. She kept on looking but he was nowhere to be found. Okay, it is finally a good time to get worried. Where is he? Could it be… he ran off to Dara?

 

     No no no, no way. He was here just last night, begging me to stay.

 

     Saying he loves me.

 

     No way, not by any chance he is with her right now.

 

     But still…

 

     There is a possibility.

 

     A sudden back hug appeared. Ji Yong’s long arms lock her tiny waist tight, “What are you doing, standing here alone?” he said in a husky morning voice.  His lips reach for her ear; touched it slightly as he sniffs the rosy scent off her skin. “What makes you think you can you smell this good? I might just eat you up alive” he whispered in mellow. Bom bit her lower lip nervously. She adores the electricity, she adores him.

 

     “I was looking all over for you. I thought…” she paused carefully as she turns.

 

     “You thought what?” interrogates Ji Yong at her hanging sentence.

 

     “Nothing… I was just being stupid” she replied simply.

 

     Ji Yong could sense her insecurities, “You thought I left, didn’t you?”

 

     Her plump lips hung open a little as she shook her head in denial. Ji Yong sighs heavily; he shook his head too imitating her cute and shy gesture. “I bet I’m the only one who is able to make you feel so tiny” he said proudly. Bom pouts, “That is too much. I love you, but man that is too much”

 

     “What? Am I wrong?” he asks and a second after, plants a small kiss on her nose. She fidgets a little, affected by his tease.  “See…” said the mischievous Ji Yong. Bom hates that he is right. She couldn’t help but to laugh it off in anxiousness. “You know what else I can make you feel?” he continues.

 

     “I can make you feel all squirmy” as his hand made its way on her luxurious hump, grasping it fully on one hand.

 

      “Ticklish…” blowing his warm breath along her neck. Her surprised gasp escapes ; couldn’t believe his daring gesture. She accidently places her gaze onto his y charismatic eyes, feeling pleasantly terrified of his strong teasing stare.

 

      Her plump lips were driving him crazy. Now that she is officially his, he felt like molesting and ripping her y lips off. She was too ual without even trying. It is still early in the morning but she manages to make him loose his mind.

 

     Her innocent eyes snap his lustful desire back to neutral.

 

     He backs off a little, “Don’t be afraid” he reminds.

 

     “I’m not afraid of you! I-I am not…” she replied strongly.

 

     Ji Yong snorted, “Not that. I’m not talking about that. I’m talking about me leaving… don’t be afraid…”

 

     He caresses her hair, “I’m never going to leave you so don’t be afraid”

 

     For a moment there she felt like the world is hers. She always knew that she would have him one day, but too actually hear him say that makes her world too perfect. Does she really deserve to feel so blissful?

 

     Ji Yong wasn’t done talking.

 

     “I know I’ve made you feel like a worthless . I treated you like one too. But now I have come to realize that I’m the bigger . I am a jerk. A worthless useless jerk that doesn’t deserve someone as wonderful as you”

 

     Bom smiles in bliss.

 

     A kiss on her cheek, “I feel like I shouldn’t be here, but I want to”

 

     A kiss on her forehead, “I feel like I don’t deserve you, but I don’t care”

 

     A kiss on her lips, “I know I am selfish, but I can’t help myself”

 

     They stare deep into each other’s eyes and crave for another sensual kiss. However, it has to be disrupted by someone. Seunghyun comes by to surprise them but eventually, end up surprising himself. It is a picture he never wanted to come across; Ji Yong being too close to the love of his life. Worst, she was in his arm. Eun Hye who tags along to visit her dear cousin saw the priceless expression of him. She knew she had to do him a favor.

 

     “Is this is a bad time for us to budge in or what? HAHA” awkwardly greets Eun Hye.

 

………………………………………………………………….

 

    

     “I can’t believe you got back and didn’t even…. Ugh! I mean you could’ve called!” said Bom. Eun Hye hugs her dear cousin, “Awww you missed me!” she squealed. “I just can’t believe this. And oppa too, you have not say a word about her. You knew how frustrated I was when she didn’t come to my THREE days wedding” replied Bom. Ji Yong awkwardly stayed silent; Eun Hye’s presence is too strong he didn’t know what to say to her.

 

     Seunghyun too was keeping himself on the low. It seems like Ji Yong and Bom are doing well; better than expected. He understood the need to be happy for Bom and Ji Yong but his heart, it is too ing painful; couldn’t even lift his head up. Eun Hye noticed Seunghyun’s pain, so did Bom. There was tension between Ji Yong and Seunghyun. Since the infamous kiss incident between Seunghyun and Bom, the three of them can’t seem to be in one room all together.

 

     Again, Eun Hye who is the youngest had to be the biggest person there. “Ji Yong oppa…Heh~ May I call you.. oppa? Is that okay?” she asked carefully. Ji Yong quickly nodded, “Yes, yes. Of course. Call me oppa”

 

     “Omo… why are you acting so nervous around her? Do you like her?” dissed Bom. Ji Yong scratched his head feeling perplexed. Seunghyun suddenly got up the couch, “I have to make my move first. I’ll be having a meeting after this” he said. Eun Hye got up with him, “Already?”

 

     “You can stay here with them if you want, I’ll come and pick you up later tonight maybe” said Seunghyun. He has been avoiding Bom’s gaze and wanted out of that place immediately. “No, I’ll just leave with you. I can always hang out with Bom unnie anytime. Plus… I think we came at the wrong time” answered Eun Hye. Ji Yong offered Seunghyun a goodbye handshake, and out of courtesy he accepted it. Bom felt uneasy. Everything happened too fast, she didn’t have the chance to update about her relationship to Seunghyun, and now he had to swallow whatever painful scene he had seen. Bom knows Seunghyun is far from being ready about her happy relationship with Ji Yong, but it has to come out sooner or later.

 

     Eun Hye tried very hard to be there for Seunghyun, but it seems like nothing could be done to ease the pain of him. Bom had to watch her favorite oppa walk away in sorrow. As Seunghyun got into the car, his brows furrowed intensely. Eun Hye was a few steps behind him. She got into the car and said nothing. It is the first time for her to see Seunghyun acting so agonized. She always had her way to make him feel happy but this time, it is different.

 

     Back in the house, Ji Yong and Bom looked at each other; one feeling guiltier than the other. However they both know when there is love involve there is always a person who will get hurt. Eun Hye shows her mature side by not commenting or asking her oppa anything. Nothing should be asked, clearly he is terribly heartbroken.

 

     Seunghyun gets himself a glass of cold water and swallows it in one go.

 

     As he bows his head down, Eun Hye thought it is probably the right time to at least utter a word.

 

     She wanted to talk about something else, but Seunghyun got to it first. “Oppa is really pathetic… aren't I?”

 

     She understood the bitter smile he flashed. “How is that pathetic? You were so cool”

 

     He smiled again, bitter than ever. He couldn’t reply a word. He wanted to cry so bad but held it in him. His body stammers like a 5 year old and there is no point of denying the agony. She thought she has seen it all. How her oppa used to swallow every adoring words he has for Bom, how he had to keep himself in a safe distant from Bom just so that one day he could be as close as he wants. He did what he had to do. He was sincere, but why does the world keeps going against him?

 

    Eun Hye touches him lightly by his nape, bringing his head closer to face her. The touch was very feminine and womanly. Eun Hye too can act like a lady. “Someone stole her heart away, but you can’t call that person guilty”

 

     “You’re a great lawyer, but you can’t even defend yourself…” she sighs. It is the first time for him to hear a mature opinion from her. He might be her oppa, but right now he needs a break. He wants to be taken care of.

 

     “When I told you how I feel, all you did was laugh at me. You didn’t dare to face me and laugh instead”

 

     “Want to know why? Because you don’t want to hurt me”

 

     She refills his glass of water, “But I ended feeling more pain, feeling torn than ever before. You took what I said too easily”

 

     Seunghyun looked at her feeling crushed. She must’ve had it worst. At least Bom didn’t respond to his confession like he did. But Eun Hye overcomes it by saying, “However, there is something you need to understand. Just because that person is laughing at us when we are being most sincere…, that doesn’t mean we are pathetic”

 

     “Just because they didn’t even bother to consider about our feelings for them, that doesn’t mean we are losers” she continued confidently. “What we are oppa…, we are just human”

 

     “Weak, sensitive, loving, desirous human… So don’t call yourself pathetic. Call yourself human” she ended. Indeed, she made a great point. It didn’t take for her to embrace him nor cry with him; instead she made a point out of the situation. A simple conclusion that made him feel and appear stronger.

 

     He thought he needed warmth, but sometimes coldness can bring the same calming effect.

 

………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

      She flipped and threw away the color lipstick that weren’t red enough. She needed it to be dark and intense, so that as she paint it on her thin long lips the color would describe how tenacious she is in destroying Bom. her, everything. Does she think she can get away with this that easy?

 

     She slams the chosen lipstick on the floor along with a loud groan. With a small body like her, it shouldn’t be natural for her to behave that way. She knew what she had to do. To destroy Bom is to destroy what she has. No, not her money but something more precious than that. Dara knew she has to destroy Ji Yong in order for Bom to pay.

 

     But how? How is she going to do that?

 

     Ji Yong is not an easy target. What could possibly destroy him? He is too powerful, as powerful as Bom. They are both giants and Dara is way out of their league. If it is impossible to destroy one of them, then is it possible to destroy both of them at the same time? That would be too sweet. Revenge would taste too sweet.

 

…………………………………………………………………………

 

 

     The President got to meet someone he never expected to even exist. Dara was before him, looking so tiny and innocent… humble and demure, which made him wonder what kind of problem might have brought this sweet little girl to come to him.

 

     “Who are you?” he asked politely.

 

     Dara’s million dollar sweet smile melts his heart. Even his own daughter Bom never smiled at him like that before. “I don’t know how you managed to get a hold of a such busy person like me, but I guess with that smile itself you’ve passed through the securities rather smoothly?” he laughs adoringly.

 

     Dara again gave out a smile, “I’m sorry to disturb you sir… but I am here on a very important issue”

 

     “My name is Dara, and I am a secret” she said.

 

     The President was suddenly perplexed. “Dara? A secret? What do you mean?”

 

     “I know it is rude for me to come here and disturb you. With just a small greeting I’ve come and about to say something that might put you in an uncomfortable situation… So before I start I would like to offer my deepest apology” she bowed.

 

     He offered her a seat as he sat down on his black leathered chair. “Why are you saying such weird things young lady? What is it that you have to tell to someone like me? I don’t feel like we have met before”

 

     She lowered her head as a sign of respect, “Just because you don’t see me, doesn’t mean I don’t exist sir”

 

     “If you could just get straight to the point now, that would be really great” he said in extreme worry.

 

     “Your daughter…, she stole something what is mine and claim it is hers” she said. The President was still calm. It is not the first time where he had to hear complaints from people about her daughter. However he had a feeling that this one might be a little different. So he let her talk for a couple more minutes.

 

     She acted hesitant, purposely trying to be seen as a cautious victim.

 

     “I’m sure you have heard a couple of rumors about your daughter’s marriage. About a possible third person in the relationship…” she uttered with her restive eye balls. He leaned himself forward, probably mishear her. “What did you said?”

 

     “What I’m saying is… those rumors are not all false. I am the third person, or should I call myself the person before Bom who is mistaken as the third person” she replied daringly.

 

     Finally he stood up in power, unable to digest her absurdity. “What preposterous lie are you telling me now?!! How dare you! I don’t even know who you are but you dare to accuse my daughter of such cruelty!”

 

     Dara appear teary as an act of defense. “Sir! I am not here to accuse anybody of anything. I am only justifying myself. If you do not believe me…, then you can always ask your daughter yourself”

 

     He breathed heavily in anger. “I know my daughter better than anyone else. She wouldn’t dare to lie to me and marry a man with such low dignity!”

     

     "My daughter knows better!" he yelled.

 

     “Like I said, the truth can always be known if only you ask them yourself. How about asking Ji Yong’s parents? They know about me. They wanted us separated. Your daughter is just a sharp knife… a sharp tool to cut our relationship apart” replied Dara.

 

     “Get this woman out of my sight…” he breathed heavily. Struggling to stabilize himself. Dara was dragged out of his office but inside she held a contented smirk. That was too perfect. Nothing beats outraged powerful parents. No need for her to keep on interfering between Bom and Ji Yong when their elders can do it for her.

 

    Bom’s father was outraged. He does trust his daughter but with a sensitive and huge matter like this, trust is never enough.

 

     “Call both Bom and Ji Yong to see me at home immediately!”

 

......................................................................................

 

 

         The sound of shattered glass echoed inside the mansion.

 

     “How could you……” murmured Bom’s father in rage. Bom froze in terror while Ji Yong bowed down to him. “You have tricked us all! Tricked my daughter in marrying you and me to support this marriage!” he shouted this time. Ji Yong couldn’t utter a word as he has nothing to say, nothing to explain. Al the accusations were right and they couldn’t lie.

 

     Bom tried to calm her father down, “Daddy… it is all over. That is all in the past, we are doing fine now. We love each other”

 

     He hurled her hands away and was ready to beat the young one up. His hand swings right on Ji Yong’s cheek which made Bom gasped in defeat. Her mother couldn’t do anything to help as she holds Bom in her arms. “I do not approve of this marriage any longer. I have brought shame into this family, so I shall get rid of it myself. You are never going to see my daughter again!!” he commands.

 

     “Dad please!” begs Bom kneeling down, wrapping Ji Yong with her body.

 

     “I love him Dad! Please…!”

 

     Ji Yong piled up the courage to face his elder, “I am very sorry. I have nothing to say to defend myself. I have committed wrong. I am guilty of hurting you and your family”

 

     “Ji Yong ah, don’t do this. Dad is just angry, he’ll be fine. Right dad?!” interfered Bom. “Please Dad, don’t do this to me. I can’t leave him” she begs yet again. Her father refuses to respond. “Get out of my house, get the papers ready for both of you to sign. And Bom, you are never going back to his house again, you are staying here starting from now”

 

     He walks away with his last order, “Get him out of my sight. Bring Bom away from him!”

 

     The weakened Ji Yong could only watch her tears flows down her flushed cheeks. The word sorry couldn’t escape his mouth as it would only hurt her more instead. He held  his tears to appear strong, to let her know that this is not over. “Bom…” he murmured as she was dragged away from him. Her mother yelled for the guards to be soft on Bom. She went to Ji Yong and pushed him, “I don’t know what is going on between you two and the girl. But please, no more”

 

     “Omma… I am so sorry” he said.

 

     “I know… I know how sorry you are. But that still won’t do. You’ve done real bad, I can’t help you. So for now, please just go.” she replied and asked for him to leave. She ran for her daughter and consoled her in tears. Bom was struggling her way out from the guards but her strength was no match to theirs.

 

     Later that night Bom once again pleaded to her father. Explaining what happened and it was not entirely Ji Yong’s fault. She knew all about this from day one and still agreed on doing this. “Daddy, if you want to punish, then punish the both of us. We both lied” she cried on his feet.

 

     He didn’t look at her one bit. He kept on loosing small groans out his throat to keep in all the anger. “B-But we love each other now. The other woman is now gone… we are finally happy dad” she continues to cry. Finally, he responded. “It is not about how you two love each other or not. It is about the family’s dignity. Do you have any idea how humiliating this is to our family if this issue gets out?!!”

 

     “But no one knows of this. No one found out! We are happy now, there are no more secrets to be leaked!” she quick to reply.  He stood up in rejection, “I don’t care. I can never face him again. How could he, used us as a tool for him to hide his dirty secret”

 

     “Dad… it is all over… so please. Just please, let me be with him!”

 

     A smack came right on her face for the very first time in her life, which eventually made her silent. “You are never going to see him again. It is my fault that you are tangled in this mess with that boy, so I shall no more let this repeat itself”

 

     He walked out of the room with no regret. Bom’s body were shaking and she didn’t knows what else she could do to save her marriage. Just this morning her life seems like a fairytale, but now everything has broken. She knew someone in particular had something to do with this.

 

     Bom couldn’t stop thinking about Ji Yong that night. Her hands felt slippery. Ji Yong could slip away from her anytime now and she didn’t want that to happen. She sneaked out of the house and grabbed a taxi to see Ji Yong.

 

     Ji Yong’s parents were outraged by the news. They tried to get a hold on Ji Yong but he won’t pick up. Things have gotten really bad and he was stressed out. The view of hysterically crying Bom kept coming and he couldn’t forgive himself. He didn’t know how the story got to her father but that is no longer important. Things have happened and there is nothing left to hide. He needs to fight it through.

 

     As he arrived home, he saw a figure of a woman soaked wet in heavy rain that night. Her long hair plastered to her skin, her face and he couldn’t be for sure to identify her. But then, he saw her eyes. The eyes between the heavy rain drops glitters, he knew who she was.

 

    “Bom!!” he shouted as he got out of the car.

 

     She ran towards him and cried, “Ji Yong!”

 

      They hugged and felt each other’s warm body once again. Bom exhaled in relief. “I missed you… I tried to ask him for forgiveness b-but… h-he” she stammered when suddenly Ji Yong shuts with a passionate kiss. They engulfed into each other’s warm breath, their arms twine into each other; out of control.

 

      Bom snapped out of the hot kiss, “We should get out of here. Seungri might come any second now. They might’ve known my escape by now” she said.

 

     Ji Yong nodded in tender smile as they both got in the car and flee. They had nowhere safe to go thus they checked in into a hotel. Seunghyun’s place did cross her mind but she would be foolish to hide there. Her family would know right away if she stays with Seunghyun. Plus, bringing Ji Yong along to his house is not the best idea right now.

 

     Of course both Seunghyun and Eun Hye got the call from Seungri. They both were extremely worried but then again, Seunghyun knows how wise and strong Bom is. She wouldn’t go and do anything stupid despite any pressure she is under. He had faith that she is somehow alright…, and somehow in the arms of the person she loves.

 

     Both Ji Yong and Bom were soaking wet. Ji Yong offered for her to shower and get dry, getting sick is out of the option. Ji Yong too got himself into shower; they were in separate rooms in the hotel. Despite having mutual feelings now, they still do things separately. After their hot shower, both of them were feeling anxious and apprehensive; wondering what each other were thinking about.

 

     Bom did try to make her way to see Ji Yong in his room but she thought it was too late at night, he might already be sleeping. But still, how can he sleep in this kind of situation!

 

     As she turned back, Ji Yong’s door squeakily opened and there he was…, also trying to make his way to her. They both gush and grinned impishly. “W-what are you doing here…?” asked Ji Yong; scratching on the back of his head. Bom bit her lower lips, preparing a lie in her head. “I w-wast just… Walking around…” she replied.

 

     Ji Yong loves the way she lies. The way she avoided his skeptical stare. She was too adorable, too pretty.

 

     “What are you doing? Getting out of your room in the middle of the night?” she asked afterwards.

 

     He bit his lower lips while smilling cheekily. He cleared his throat for a bit and dragged her in to the room in a flash. “To do this” he muttered.

 

     Bom was against the door, inside his room. Omo! What is he doing?!

 

     She felt like squealing but his gaze was too y she couldn’t make a sound. “I am very sorry. Because of me, we have fallen into this mess” he said. Bom shook her head, “No… we are in this together from day one. I know what I was getting into…”

 

     Ji Yong ddint accept her comeback. “No no, this is all my fault. I lied to you like a little boy, and now I’ll make it up to you like a real man” he replied, shushing her with his y finger.

 

     Bom surrender into his deep stare. She knows where the loving stare is heading to and she didn’t mind it one bit. Their lips were meeting yet again; feeling each other’s soft and spongy lips. Their kiss were getting stickier by the second, getting deeper as they find their way to bed.

 

     Slowly and carefully Ji Yong places her on the bed, making sure his hands weren’t touching anything else other than her exquisite figure. Bom got a little brave by placing his hands into her shirt, ordering him to unclasp her bra. Ji Yong did just that. He managed to slip out a mischievous smile and continued on tasting her after that.

 

     As he tossed his shirt away, he heard an innocent squeal from Bom.

 

     “Scared?” he asked playfully, and planted a kiss just below her ear. Bom bit his y jaw lightly and answered, “A little?”

 

     He laughed it off seductively and again pulled her into his arms. He smelled every inch of her body, completely engrossed into her scent…, eating her skin off. Finally he has the rights to touch her here and there; everywhere he wants. Bom didn’t hold him back, not one bit. He buried his face between her beautiful mountains and that lead for her to escape an unexpected moan. He ripped her shirt off and starts rummaging his hands on her soft duo.

 

     Again and again she continued to moan. He was violating her, but she felt pleasant. She fought him back, didn’t want to let him win the mini battle. Pushing him down and finally on top of him, her bare upper body made him shy. She slams her lips onto his, placing one of his hands on her hump. He squeezed it in delight, and her hot breath stimulates him. They breath heavily but lightly they kissed. As they break off from the sensuous lustful kiss, Ji Yong caresses her cheek, admiring her.

 

     “What…?” she asked.

 

     “Nothing…” he kept on staring at her face.

 

     She felt beautiful in his arms. More beautiful than ever. She surrenders her body and soul for this man without a doubt. She loves him, and she is sure of that.

 

     “I love you” she whispers lovingly.

 

     Ji Yong got on top of her in a split second and bit her on the tip of her nose “I love you more…”

 

     And there they were…, in each other’s arms, creating fireworks...., playing the symphony of love in the magical first night of their lives. 

 

 

there you go! chapter 11! uhhh and i am not a good writer, so i pass on that! hahahaha, i'll let your imagination do the work okay?! haha, i am not brave enough to write one! huhuuu. enjoy~~~