The Ugly Truth

The 's Love Story

 

      Carefully he placed her on the soft bed; caressing her hand while she adjusted herself on it. He her hair behind her ear and felt the aching desire to do the same towards Bom. He felt guilty, for not being with Bom instead. Sure, Dara is sweet but Bom is addicting. Dara didn’t want to release his tender hand. Indeed, love was never what she felt between them. Well at least on her side, but between her undying lies she did love the feeling of his touch. But tonight, his usually warm skin feels cold. Even his eyes, it stings.

 

     What has that ‘’ done to him? 

 

    “I am sorry about tonight” he spoke softly, avoiding her gaze.

 

     “What are you sorry about? You did nothing but nice things to me” she replied.

 

     “Bom shouldn’t have attacked you like that. It was my fault the way she acted, I urged her somehow” explained Ji Yong.

 

     “It doesn’t matter. What matter is you are here now, that is all I care about”

 

     Ji Yong knew that was coming out of her. Dara again wanted to try her luck on him. How is it possible to make her understand that Bom has completely seized his heart? Dara didn’t lose his love; he got it back on his own and gave it willingly to Bom.

 

     “Dara, you need to let me go” he said.

 

     “What is it about her Ji Yong? I don’t get it. You said that you’re in love with her, but here you are instead. With me when you could go to her” questioned Dara; trying to prove her selfish point. G Dragon found her statement rather disturbing. “You know why I am here. I didn’t have a choice, she shoved me off” he encountered.

 

     “Well, that’s just it right? The fact that she shoved you off, that just shows how much you mean to her”

 

     Dara’s words tonight seem desperate.

 

     “I should be going” said G Dragon. Dara is really trying to get him back, if he stays another second he might have to see another shocking side of Dara that is full of greed. But then, love is selfish itself which what he truly believes Dara has for him. Dara didn’t stop his step by her touch but more likely by her words.

 

     “You left me. Broke your promise, crushed our happiness and for what?”

 

     “For her?”

 

     “You know what she did to me. And eventually to us. And you’re going to let it slip away, why?”

 

     “Because you think you love her?”

 

     “I know you better than you know yourself. And I tell you. You don’t love her”

 

     Dara is heating things up. Ji Yong didn’t want her to burn anything, especially herself. He has to put out the fire once and for all, but how? He has never seen this side of Dara. So eager in winning, wanting things to go her way; she appeared quite the opposite of what she used to be. This made him wonder whether this is the new her or the real her that is always hidden?

 

     Bom’s shouting remarks of Dara earlier that night still circling around his mind. After all, even though he believes Dara, Bom is also a person to trust; very much. The uncertainty and suspicion is killing him. He couldn’t figure out what was going on. Bom attacking Dara? Yes Bom is somewhat famous for being a , but to assault people? That is nowhere near classy. And Bom is definitely a classy that he is proud of.

 

     So what is going on? A big part of him trusts Bom so much, but this demure looking creature before him; the person he spent his time loving all these years. Could she be it? The real devil behind all the drama? If that appears to be true, can he ever swallow the ugly truth?

 

     That would be a nightmare; his worst nightmare.

 

     “Why aren’t you saying anything?” spoke Dara; anxious by his blank and somehow confused expression.

 

     “Well?” she raised her brow.

 

     Ji Yong sighed as he couldn’t bear in continuing the twisted conversation. It is over between them, but why does it feel like there are so many things to work out still? He looked at her and wanted to apologize, but then if he does that wouldn’t it make her more angry and dissatisfied?

 

     “Dara” he called.

 

     “I loved you. I really did. But my heart changed. Not because of Bom, but because I didn’t love you enough. I thought that was it but I was wrong”

 

     “Real love is what I have for Bom”

 

      Dara parted her lips a bit in shock of his hurtful choices of words.

 

      “The kind of love that is enough. No. More than enough that I can never, ever ever change”

 

     He looked at her, deep into her eyes and stabbed her wicked heart,

 

     “Ever”

 

     And that was it. For him is the end but for her it’s a new start. A start of a new war. This is no longer about him or his money. This is about revenge. The mission is to smash, crush and completely destroy.

 

     Not him, but her.

 

     Bom.

 

     After Ji Yong have said he what wanted to say, he gave out a bitter sweet smile and wished her goodnight. He was proud of himself. If only Bom was there to witness his words. He felt sorry though towards Dara. It is unforgivable for him to crush her heart like that. But there was no other way. In order not to let Dara blame herself, it is better to put the blame all on him. The things regarding Bom and Dara; it doesn’t matter anymore. It is considered done for and nothing for him to be suspicious about. It doesn’t matter who is right or wrong. All he wants to do now is to get Bom back.

 

     As he walks out of Dara’s room, his feet gently stumbled upon something. It is bright yellow in color and was so familiar to him. He took it and inspect closely. His curiosity triggers as he knew he has seen this keychain before. But where from? He felt uneasy and had a hunch that he should keep it with him.

 

     Odd, he thought.

……………………………………………………………………………………

 

     Something is not right. Something is definitely not right.

 

     Ji Yong had tried calling Bom the next morning, but couldn’t reach her. It is either her phone is switched off or like Bom said last night, thrown out of the window. But it is probably Bom’s way of telling him how angry she still is. Ji Yong glanced at the familiar looking yellow keychain he found at Dara’s, sighed and moved out of bed.

 

      He then pressed the call button for Seungri. Fortunately Seungri picked up. He is a professional after all. Not letting the little tense dispute they had getting on the way for Ji Yong to get in touch with Bom. However, Seungri didn’t mumble a word. Only his calm breath was heard from the other side.

 

     “Is Bom there?” asked Ji Yong.

 

     “He is with Seunghyun. What do you want?” coldly replied Seungri.

 

     It appears that Seungri is not as professional as Ji Yong thinks.

 

     “I need to talk to her” ignoring the name; Seunghyun.

 

     “She is having breakfast with Seunghyun. What do you need to talk to her about? I’ll pass the message” said Seungri.

 

     “Seungri, I am her husband. Let me talk to my wife” firmly stated Ji Yong; had enough with Seungri’s annoying attitude.

 

     Seungri on the other hand was just merely following Bom’s request. She didn’t want to talk to Ji Yong; wasn’t ready to hear him just yet. She still needed her time to think and calm herself. Seungri didn’t know what else to say thus passing the phone to Seunghyun. He gladly picked it up and said, “Bom doesn’t want to talk to you”

 

     Ji Yong recognizes that deep husky voice too well.

 

     “Are you my wife? If you’re not, then please hand it over to my wife please” stated Ji Yong.

 

     “I’m sorry Ji Yong. But you have really blew it this time” said Seunghyun lastly before hanging up. Bom looked down on her feet, feeling sorry. Seunghyun patted on her head and cuddled. “It’s okay, you did the right thing. He might be calling to straight things up. Straight HIS things up” he said sarcastically.

 

     What Seunghyun said has a point. All these time, the only thing Ji Yong did whenever they face any problem is to explain himself and wanting to be forgiven. Where else, when Bom did something wrong he always shut her down. It is unfair. Bom doesn’t care anymore. She used to think that the reason Ji Yong behaved that way is because he had no idea who Dara really is. But now, it doesn’t count into anything anymore. He should just trust Bom, no matter how ridiculous it might look. Or how wrong it might seem, he should’ve just trust the ones he said he loves.

 

     Seunghyun noticed the disappointment on her face.

 

     He took that opportunity into a completely good use. There is no point in playing the good guy. He had done that for way too long and nothing has yet to come as a good thing. He is done playing the fairy, the best friend, the brother. It is time for him to pick up the leading role.

 

     “You can always just end this you know” he started.

 

     Bom looked up to him.

 

     “All these mess, you can just make it go away. I’m here. I can help you. I can clear things up for you” he said.

 

     Bom smiled, grateful for his undying attention. But of course, she rejected the idea of leaving Ji Yong. How can she ever? True she is angry, but to leave him?

 

     Seunghyun wasn’t finish just yet.

 

     “No one is hurt more than I am. To see you like this. I feel like dying” whispered Seunghyun as he cupped her face with his two wide palms. “You’re not smiling or laughing like you used to. Everything you do seems so forced. I hate that” he said.

 

     “I know. I can never have my chance with you. But to see you like this makes me hope once again. The fact that I can protect you... I am here, I can love you and protect you from that man” eagerly he continued. Bom didn’t fidget. She liked the touch of his skin on her two cheeks. She felt so loved and safe. But he is no Ji Yong. Her heart didn’t skip a beat.

 

     “Why aren’t you saying anything?” asked Seunghyun; worried that he has gone too far.

 

     Bom smiled lovingly, “I can divorce him, but I can’t help myself but to love him. I can be with you, but I can’t love you” , hoping that he would understand she pulled his hands down and held them. Seunghyun’s heart was breaking slowly, painfully.

 

     “What if I say that I can handle it?” asked Seunghyun bravely.

 

     “Then I say you are a fool oppa” answered Bom.

 

     “If loving you unconditionally makes me a fool, so be it. But do not tell me you didn’t feel a thing when our lips touched” said Seunghyun. In the room, there were only the two of them. Clearly Seunghyun was the stronger one and Bom was his prey. He could just lock her down anytime he wants. After what happened before between them; the infamous kiss, Bom couldn’t look at her oppa the same way she did before.

 

     Of course what he just said was right. It is a big lie if she didn’t feel a thing when he kissed her. Violating her lips in such a way; in the state where he was so vulnerable yet aggressive, no way it didn’t give off any spark. She felt it definitely. It was just too bad that she was too in love with somebody else. She ignored whatever feeling that Seunghyun gave her as she knew that the spark won’t last without true love.

 

     “I know you felt what I felt after the kiss. When I kissed you, you kissed me back. It’s just that you were too blind, too ignorant to even notice it” uttered Seunghyun. Bom was taken aback by his remarks. Of course there would be sparks. To act so manly so suddenly, holding a woman so tight in one arm, how can there never be a spark? It is unfair how he is putting it; stating as if there is something to hope for between them.

 

     “Don’t say such things. It would never work out between us. You know that” replied Bom carefully.

 

     Seunghyun stared at her sharply.

 

     “Don’t YOU say such things. You have no idea what the future brings. Give me a chance, and I’ll show you” he encountered. He is no longer acting simple. Stubbornness seems to work well on other people; maybe it would work for him too.

 

     Bom who was tired on arguing on such matter tried to bring logic on to the table, “And how are you going to do that?”

 

      He placed his hand gently by her nape, brought her close. As they breathe an inch away from each other, he whispered “Like this”

 

     He reached her lips and pressed on it gently. He turned agressive as she puckered up; nibbling on her lower lip and on the top, digging in deeper as she accepted his daring touch. Her lips parted, ready to engulf him; to taste him. Acceptance has never felt this good.

 

………………………………………………………………………………….

 

     He couldn’t stop thinking about her.

 

     Seunghyun bit his lips whenever he had the chance to think about her. Her lips taste so different from the first time. Probably because this time, it wasn’t forced. Bliss is what he is experiencing. Never had he thought this day would come. The way she pulled him into her arms, asking for more. The way she calmly reacted to his touch; it is too surreal.

 

     Was she for real though?

 

     The shared a passionate kiss, but was it for real? It was real for him, however for her?

 

     He started to get worried as there might be possibilities that she had Ji Yong on her mind as they kiss. If it is true, that would be devastating. He reached home with a pack of take away dinner for Eun Hye. He left so suddenly the other night, not a call or text from her or to her. He is getting worried that Eun Hye would be hurt to be left alone like that.

 

     He called by her name carefully. It is almost midnight; he didn’t want to wake her if she’s already asleep. He knocked by her door but there was no respond. Thinking that she has fallen asleep, he walked away. But then, it’s strange. The house felt too empty. To make sure, he checked on her and found out she was not there. Still, he wasn’t so surprised though. It is typical of Eun Hye to run away or get away when she is down or hurt.

 

     I guess she is really hurt. Not a word from her and she left.

 

     He called her several times but she ignored. He really feels for her as he understands the feeling of being left out, but at the time it was inevitable. He needed to be there for Bom, she had to understand. Then he found a stick note by his bedroom door.  His eyes saddened as he read,

 

     “I’m giving in because it is her. Take care. I’ll be alright”

    

…………………………………………………………………………………

 

     He scrunched his face as he lay down to rest. Everything is so messed up that he doesn’t know how to handle it anymore. Everything is just ed up. His parents pressuring him to step down from his position for a public self reflect, Bom’s parents urging him for divorce and to deal with Seunghyun trying to squeeze in during this dark period. What is worst, Bom is not there to help him.

 

     To save this marriage, he needed to save their relationship first. And by that it means to gain back her trust, to let her know what she means to him and to just not fight anymore. He stared at the keychain yet again, clenching his jaw as he swallows his saliva down his dry throat. He needed to see her no matter what. He drove to her office right away thinking if she is not coming to him, then he’ll just have to come to her.

 

     He sighed as her receptionist informs him that she haven’t been to work for days now; thinking that she’ll be away for quite awhile. As he looked down in disappointment, he noticed something unexpected. The yellow keychain he found at Dara’s, the receptionist had it too. He started with a stutter as he asked, “W-where did you get that?”

 

     She widened her eyes, “Get what?”

 

     “That. That yellow keychain, where did you get it from?” he asked again.

 

     She glanced at her phone and smiled, “Oh this? It is Bom sshi’s BEAU Cosmetics designed keychain. It is going to be launched hand in hand with the new product next week. Bom sshi asked for us to have it as a promotion”

 

     It linked well with his suspicion that he had seen that keychain before. Of course! Bom had it too on her phone. How he managed to slip that out of his memory will always remain a mystery. “So, this keychain is nowhere to be found unless if they buy the new product?” interrogates Ji Yong further.

 

     “Yes… and that is until it is launched of course. No one has the access to this thing unless the product is released or, like me, Bom sshi handed it to me herself” she answered.

 

      It is like a big slap on his face.

 

     All in all this only leads to one undeniable question. How did Bom’s keychain found in Dara’s room? There is no way that anyone could have it at the time, or even now; but how did Dara managed to have it? Could it be that Bom was telling the truth all along? The real scary would be no one other than Dara. His heart aches as he remembered the sweet smile Dara thrown him before. He thought things couldn’t possibly get any worst, but it did.

 

     The only way to make this legit is to find the evidence himself. He couldn’t rely on anyone anymore. Lies are told everywhere and he couldn’t stand it one more second. He remembered that Bom accused Dara of throwing her phone with evidence stating who Dara really is out the window. The chances of the phone still being there is most likely none but right now, there is absolutely nothing to lose. He could either go all the way to find who is telling the truth or just assume things as he always does.

 

     He arrived at supposedly crime scene and by the look on his face, he couldn’t believe himself of what he is about to do. He is confused on what he had to do, so he started out clumsily and found that his 2 hours of search was a waste of time. He found nothing. He is starting to believe that he has gone too far, the stress has finally put an impact on him. It is ridiculous to even go with the suspicion. Catfights happen all the time; he is sure that is what happened between Dara and Bom.

 

     He was sweaty and tired. He didn’t know what to look for anymore. Everything seems so blurry; disappointments over flowing. Just when he wanted to give up, fate gave him the taste of justice. The building’s janitor showed up out of the blue looking down at him with an obvious question.

 

      “What are you doing here young man? Can I help you?”

 

     Ji Yong got up and quickly fixed his sweaty shirt,” Uh… no. I was just leaving”

 

     The janitor looked at him with a feeling that this man needs help. As he didn’t know how to ask, he did it the old fashion way. Talk him into telling.

 

     “You know, a man do not put on such a face unless he is thinking of giving up. What are you giving up on young man?”

 

    Ji Yong stayed silent at first. Obviously hated the fact that why must he answer that question right now? “Im just looking for my phone. I dropped it here somewhere but it looks like it is already gone”

 

     He looked at the janitor with a warm thankful smile, “No big deal. Just a phone. I’m having this kind of expression over a lost phone”

 

     Wanting to walk away, the janitor stopped him as he told him that the phone was with him.

 

     “I found it about 2 days ago, wanted to hand it to the security but seeing how sad and broken it looks, I didn’t” he said as he was rummaging through his lost and found bag. A relieved look appears as he brought out the correct one and handed it to Ji Yong. “Even if it just a lost phone, you shouldn’t give up in finding it. You’ll never know how it could find its way back to you”

 

     “Hoping is not a bad thing” he finished.

 

     Ji Yong couldn’t believe his eyes. It is Bom’s phone. The screen cracked badly, the power was obviously dead and the phone was nonetheless useless. But what the janitor said did prove a point. Although the phone is a piece of junk now, it does lead into a close conclusion. Bom did tell him the truth. Just like the story she told him, it fitted perfectly with the evidence he found. Ji Yong thanked the janitor and took his advice for life.

 

     He went into his car and braced himself as he took out the phone memory. Now that he finally had it in his hands, he trembles in anxiety. In just one day, all his believes and perspective about Dara was about to change. Does he want to do that though? To open it and face the ugly truth about a girl he once loved?

 

     But for Bom he must not be selfish. He needed to face this even though it will hurt him and rewrite all his past he had with Dara.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

    

          He played the recording voice for at least 50 times, couldn’t believe everything he had heard. His chest was about to explode, he didn’t know whether it is rage or pain but right now he believes no one. How could she? Everything was based on lies; the truth was only on his side. No one could possibly understand what he was going through. Every taste of her kiss, her gaze it is all fake. He thought he was the bad guy, but indeed he was wrong.

 

     He agreed to marry someone he once thought a person he can never be with just for her. So that they could be together no matter what it takes. He had gone that far just for a fake relationship? He has been taken as a fool. But it is undeniable how stupid he is. He shoved Bom’s words many times and chose not to trust her every time she said anything related to Dara. He thought he knew better.

 

     Dara let him in with anticipation. It is unexpected to see Ji Yong just when he rejected her last night. Could it be that he changed his mind? It seems like Ji Yong is not quite done yet with his old habit; that is her.

 

     She looked at him ever so innocently, sweetly.

 

     It burns.

 

      “I know everything” said Ji Yong as he revealed her Bom’s phone.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………….

 

     “I’ve prepared all the necessities, all you need to do now is read it all and inform Ji Yong about this” said Seunghyun. Bom hesitated to accept the divorce papers that Seunghyun handed her at first but took it anyway as Seunghyun said her name, “Bom?”

 

     She sighed, took out all the documents and cried as she read her name and Ji Yong’s on the paper. “I thought I am ready, but I guess I am not” she cried. Seunghyun knew that this would happen. He forcefully had to console her on something that he disagrees on. “I can help you get through it. Don’t worry”

 

     He tilted Bom’s face and reassured her that she is not alone.

 

     He wanted to feel the touch of her lips again which made him slowly approach it. However Bom looked slightly away and blurted, “I-I need to go and read this… alone”

 

………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

     The next day, Bom agreed to meet Ji Yong. He was relieved and excited at the same time. He couldn’t wait to tell her that he is finally really done with Dara and her lies, and he is all hers to fight. Their marriage is to be saved and it will be. No more lies, no more schemes, nothing more to prove; just love.

 

     Ji Yong was there early, at a restaurant he reserved just for them. He couldn’t help himself but to smile in bliss in every passing minute waiting for her. Bom walked in beautifully as always. She looked thinner but nevertheless, she is still as gorgeous.

 

     There is nothing more he wanted to do than to embrace her, to have her. But he restrained himself as he saw she was holding on to something; a suspicious looking documents.

 

     He had a bad feeling.

 

     “I miss you” he spoke first.

 

     Never had he ever imagined that Bom would look at him, stare at him ever so blank and uninterested. She looked so bitter. “You look fine” replied Bom shortly. Ji Yong brought himself one step closer, “Now that you’re here. Of course I am”

 

     Bom was holding up every ounce of strength she has to fight all the urge to run to him.

 

     “I-I am sorry I didn’t believe you about Dara before. I know everything. I found your phone, I heard it all” he said; hoping that Bom would understand what it means. Now there is nothing against them. He knows about Dara and he trusts her.

 

     “It doesn’t matter anymore” said Bom and handed the documents.

 

     Ji Yong took it in confusion and perplexed as he read the papers. Bom avoided his shocked eyes and breathed in a large amount of air to brace herself of what Ji Yong might say next.

 

      “A divorce?”

 

     Ji Yong touched her face slightly and adjusted the angle to face him, “What is going on?”

 

     Bom bit her lips and answered, “I am done. I can’t handle it anymore. I want out”

 

     Again she avoided his eyes.

 

     “Look at me, and tell me you don’t love me” said Ji Yong softly.

 

     “I still love you” answered Bom.

 

     “Then what is this? Don’t tell me this is all Seunghyun’s idea? I know that no matter how hard your parents pushed you into this, you won’t listen to them. But Seunghyun?” asked Ji Yong, in need of the truth.

 

     Bom stayed silent, couldn’t deny his theory.

 

     “So now what? You’re going to divorce me and be with him? Just because he loves you?” asked Ji Yong.

 

     “It’s not like that. Me and him, it is not like that” replied Bom.

 

     “Then what is it?” Ji Yong raised his tone slightly.

 

     “We kissed. And I don’t know what happened. I didn’t refuse him like I did before. Maybe he is right, I’m not ready for him yet, but I will be someday” said Bom.

 

     Ji Yong smirked. How ridiculous is that?

   

     "I dont care who you kissed. But dont you lie and feed me this 'i am done' thing" he said.

 

      “You won’t sign this” implied Ji Yong.

 

     Bom sighed heavily, “I already did”

 

     Ji Yong took a good look at the paper and yes, indeed she signed. He is too shocked to even choke. This is as real as . She did sign the paper and all she is here for is to have him sign too. At first he thought she only showed him the paper to provoke him. To prove a point, to send a message or something. But to see her signature on it, it is unacceptable.

 

     He is not sad, not heartbroken but he is angry. So angry that he had to ask her, “Do you really want for me to sign this paper?”

 

     Bom looked at him in the eyes and nodded.

 

      “Do you really want me to?” he repeated.

 

     She handed him a pen and answered, “Yes”

 

     He slightly smiled in bitter, couldn’t hold up to the anger. He took the pen, “Okay. Fine”

 

     He placed the paper on the table and signed it ever so casually, “There you go. Divorce me”

 

     Bom parted her lips a bit for a small gasp.

 

      He acted too quick that Bom didn’t have the chance to rethink. She knows that she answered the same thing the second time he asked but there is always the third time. If only he asked her one more time, she would probably take it all back.

 

     Her heart aches as he handed back the papers.

 

     She didn’t want to touch it or take it. How could he? She is there to hurt him, not the other way round.

 

     Ji Yong is still handing her the divorce paper, looking at her statue like body; frozen in time.

 

     Her lips were shaking. She couldn’t feel her legs and her hands were numb. She did this to herself. There is no one else to blame. She loves him so much but she couldn’t shout it out. It’s too late.

 

     He looked at her.

 

     She looked at him.

 

     He could see the hidden pain.

 

     She could see the betrayed gaze.

 

     She knew she had nothing else to say; it is all said and done. He signed the paper. Nothing left is possible to do.

 

     So she stared,

 

     As he stared,

 

     This is the last lie they have to face until everything is over.

 

     One is lying how she is done,

 

     And the other is lying how he is accepting.

 

     So he watched,

 

     As she watched,

 

     The last act unfolds before them.

 

     .

     .

     .

     .

     .

     .

     .

     .

     .

      .

     .

 

     Bom reached out slowly for the papers, twitched as Ji Yong took it back before she could lay her hands on it.

 

     She looked at him in confusion, perplexingly raised her brow.

 

     “Are you crazy?” he motioned forward.

  

     Bom couldnt understand his surprising actions.

 

     “You’re not divorcing me and I am not divorcing you”

 

     He ripped up the papers before her into tiny pieces, making it a useless piece of in matter of seconds. Bom sighed in relief and couldn’t help but to burst into tears. She chocked up in sadness, relief, hurt and happiness all mixed into one.

 

     “We are staying married, getting at least 4 children of our own; 2 boys and 2 girls. With the boys resembling you and girls resembling me, no matter how creepy that sounds, it is happening”

 

     Bom is still chocking up in tears.

 

     “We will grow old together, will be getting our parents blessing, and will finally have our happy ending”

 

     “I am offering you a happy ending. In this love story, the is getting her happy ending”

 

     “So don’t come up to me and hand this piece of ever again”

 

     He pulled her in, smack his lips on to her; teaching her a lesson to never ever try to run away from him ever again. Her wet cheeks felt sticky as he tasted her salty tears on the lips. She wrapped her arms around him and slipped away the word sorry a few times when their lips parted in between heavy and clumsy kisses.

 

     Bom’s phone rang in the middle of the make out session and it was Seunghyun. He called to check on her, not wanting her to fall back into Ji Yong’s arms. He was anxious, nervous, scared that he would lose Bom again. The clock is ticking, he is dying every passing minute.

 

      He is just starting; he is trying to find a way to win a losing battle.

     

............................................................................................................................................

 

Fuuhh finally.... enjoy chapter 13!! thanks for reading! muah muahhhh~~~  oh yes? is it too long? ahahahah, i cant help myself!