I Can Love Too

The 's Love Story

 

 

     She is not picking up. She is never going to pick up.

 

     Ji Yong realized what he did earlier was out of line. He is worried, where could’ve Bom gone to? Seungri was sent to search for her and he was doing the same too. After hours and hours of searching, Ji Yong finally gave up. There is no way getting to her. She probably won’t see him anyway. Ji Yong stops his car at the end of a lonely road.

 

    “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” he yells his heart out.

 

     “Bommm!!!!!” he resonates.

 

    He clenched his fists known how wrong his actions were. “I’m going to lose her…” he whimpered. There was this heavy feeling he had in his chest, he wonders what it was.  And now, he find it hard to breathe normally; obviously indicating how disturbed he was with the idea of losing Bom.

 

     His sweat drops from his forehead, drip by drip and he is fidgeting all over his body. His cowardly feeling of losing Bom is getting higher by the second. But still he was in denial. To gain back his composure he mentions Dara. He thought the love of his life can help him gain back his sanity.

 

    “Dara…” he spoke her name joined by a heavy sound of breathing.

 

     Once again after a second, “Da..raa…” and again, huffing and puffing through every letter.

 

     It was nowhere near working so he shuts his eyes tight, and right then the first person he saw was Bom. The image of her sleeping eyes brightly seen in his eyes; so peaceful looking…

 

    . Again Ji Yong whimpered, “Daraaaa…”

 

    His eyes were getting tighter, and there Bom was… smiling at him, ‘Yah! This cut is not even that deep!’

 

    “” he managed to let that one slip as he started to hear Bom’s voice in his head.

 

    Again, Bom’s smile reappear.

 

     “G-god.. Daraaa!!!” he finally mewled out.

 

     Still though, Bom lingers around his head continuously. His brows were getting closer to each other; his chest was intensely worked up by his heavy breathing. This is not normal and he knows it. He is fighting the thoughts, the feelings, and the sound of Bom’s sweet voice.

 

    ‘I hate how you annoy me but I feel okay about it’

 

     In a split second he wakes his eyes, panting rather heavily while getting a grip on his about to burst chest.

 

    “Bom…” finally, he was admitting in defeat.

 

……………………………………………………………………………..

 

      Now that Bom is finally shutting herself down from her breakdown, Seunghyun was able to breathe again. She was still carefully on his lap, sleeping ever so beautifully. It’s crazy how she can cry her lungs out but still look forever gorgeous. Seunghyun has never seen such sad eyes from Bom before. Anger can be suddenly felt in every inch of his body.

 

     “You are crazy Bom…” he said in a sad voice. Here you are, on my lap… but still the one you’re dreaming right now is him?

 

    He carried her into his room and placed her caringly onto bed. He knew what he had to do now. This is his second chance at its best. There is no way now that he can ever possibly give up on her. He swore that he won’t let Ji Yong win. His y jaw clenched in intensity, “I can love too” he said in a low whispery voice of his.

 

…………………………………………………………………..

 

     The next morning came by so slow for Ji Yong. All night he was waiting for her but there was no sign of anything. He summoned for Seungri and demanded for explanation. “I really don’t know where she is Ji Yong sshi” firmly said Seungri.

 

    “Do you take me as a fool? You’re her most trusted right man and you don’t even know where she is?” replied Ji Yong. Seungri bowed down to him, “I really have no idea where she is”

 

   “She is with him isn’t she?” asks Ji Yong all of a sudden; making Seungri nervous thorough. Seungri couldn’t face up to him. Indeed Ji Yong knows what he is talking about. “She is definitely with Seunghyun” continues Ji Yong.

 

    “I can’t trust you. You’ve been on his side for far too long. You won’t help me” utters Ji Yong while dialing a number. “Chaerin, I need you to be at my house now. From now on you’ll be the one driving me wherever I need to be”

 

    Seungri stood up straight again and completely aware that he appears untrustworthy to Ji Yong. Ji Yong glared, “You can go now. I don’t need you anymore” he said. Seungri nods in acknowledgement but still, felt a tiny ray of relief in his heart. He walks out knowing that he is no longer under Ji Yong’s wings, he can now freely go on and check on his miss without Ji Yong knowing.

 

    Ji Yong got a call from the President and instantly knows what it was all about. He had the intentions on telling the whole truth and there is no holding back. It is all over, indeed his plan worked but only thus far. Lying and hiding is not the best option in any kind of problem, he realized that now. The thought of Bom crying, and how he hurt her yesterday made his guilt worst.

 

    Chaerin came for her boss, ready to be reassign to be next to him at all times. They headed to see Bom’s father and Ji Yong was not afraid neither is he anxious. He knew what he done can never be forgiven and he is set to receive whatever the president had in store for him.

 

    He braced himself and walked in readily.

 

    “Oh you’re here” steadily Bom’s father said.

 

    Ji Yong looks up from his feet and there he saw her, Bom. Pretty in her pick suit get up looking beautiful as usual. That’s it… she looks normal, in every angle she is perfection as if nothing ever happened yesterday. It bothers him that she seems to be acting alright.

 

    “Y-you wanted to see me?” he stutters. Never would he imagine that Bom can be this scary. She stares deep into his eyes, even better, she was smiling. Ji Yong just couldn’t understand the situation.

 

    “I’ve heard stories going around this building and I am not happy”

 

    Could it be… Bom?  Ji Yong looked upon Bom, thinking that she had made her choice. She went to her father after what happened seems like a right explanation for this scene.

 

    Her father continues, “Gossips really need to be strictly ban in this building. The workers these days has no respect to the people they are working for; creating ruckus here and there for no absolute reasons!”

 

    Bom smiles at Ji Yonng sweetly, signaling that she is okay. “Don’t worry about it father, I’ll take care of all this. We can’t shut people up, we can only prove them wrong. Right sweety?” said Bom calmly, crossing her legs on the couch. Ji Yong took a seat opposite her and was completely dumbfounded. They were both staring deep into each other’s eyes, trying to figure each other out.

 

     The brave look from Bom breaks his heart. His eyes couldn’t get any sadder.

 

    Why are you doing this Bom…

 

    All while her father was talking, they were both trying to reach each other from the heart.

 

    I’m not going to give up that easily Ji Yong.

 

    Ji Yong ‘s eyes were shuddering, his heart was weakening at every sight of Bom’s calm expression.

 

    You should just let this happen, you could’ve been free.

 

    Bom throws back her accepting looking eyes and once again nods a little.

 

    I’m not done yet. I am just starting. I’m willing to fall deeper.

 

     “All in all, I trust that you two can overcome this problem. You should be seen more together from now on to stop all these rumors spreading around. Bom ah… I’m guessing you’re the trouble in this situation. Be sweeter will you to your husband?” said her father, giving them a closure to the discussion.

 

     They both nods in acknowledgement, Ji Yong hadn’t really given his thoughts in the discussion but he did make a promise to her father. “I promise you, I’ll take good care of Bom”

 

    Bom reached for his arm, “Don’t you worry father, we will be fine” with a smile she said.

 

    Ji Yong curved a smile in shame; his heart is torn with every little bit of kindness Bom has given him. They both walked out arm in arm, giving everyone the taste of their own medicine. Ever so close Ji Yong keeps Bom with him; he managed to whisper what he meant to say all night, “I’m sorry”

 

     Bom let out a small laugh, “Apology accepted”

 

    He didn’t know what happened last night when Bom ran away. He was sure before that everything was over and already accepted the fact that he can never make up to his mistakes. But after what happened earlier, he thought to himself,

 

    So this is what a second chance feels like.

 

    Happiness shines from his face, couldn’t believe the miraculous thing that just happened. Bom is still his and here he has been given a second chance.

 

      I get you now Seunghyun, second chance is not something you can just give up on.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………

 

     Seunghyun in his office couldn’t focus in anything that he was doing. His work is halted and his head couldn’t stop thinking about this morning.

 

     Bom woke up with Seunghyun wrapping her with his body. No wonder it felt so warm, so soft, so tender. For the very first time she gets to see her oppa so close, only an inch away from each other’s face.

 

     He sure is a good looking guy. She wonders how all the woman around him managed to not let themselves drown with this god. Why now? Why is it now he is acting all manly and not like a brother to her? She could’ve fallen for him if he presented himself more as a guy rather than just a brother.

 

     His wrapping was getting tighter by her waist. They were in each other’s arm much closer and Bom was flustered. Finally, she was blushing in pink. He is too handsome. Her oppa is too close and he is too handsome.

 

     In a blink of an eye, he slid his eyes open. He was beautiful

 

    “You’re awake?” he used his low voice.

 

    “Uh… I am…” Bom replied impishly.

 

    “Did you get a good sleep? No nightmares?” he asks while twirling his y fingers with her messy hair.

 

    Bom shyly stayed silent, she just smiles at her oppa thinking ‘Godddd why is he so y suddenly?!’

 

    “Bom ah… About Ji Yong…” he started carefully, which made Bom stiff right away.

 

    He stopped, didn’t know how to continue his sentence. Bom was immediately out of the zone, she remembers everything so clearly about last night and her cracking heart could be felt again.

 

    “I’m sorry” he slid it out of his mouth trying hard to calm Bom down. Then Bom realizes. Her oppa was as stiff as she is. Clearly she is not the only one who is affected in this whole situation. Her sudden breakdown is worrying everyone around her and she can’t let her problems get to her. She felt sorry.

 

     She escapes from Seunghyun’s tight boundary. Seunghyun got up with her and sits on the bed. “Are you okay?” he asks tenderly. “Oppa, I am stronger than this aren’t i?” she said, hungry for his support. Seunghyun places his hand on her cheek, “A lot stronger than you think” he replied. Bom smiles, thanking her oppa.

 

     “I have fallen for this guy. I am not going to give up and act weak. Weak is something I was never born with” she utters.

 

     Seunghyun was getting flustered, what is she doing? Is she going back to that jerk?

 

     “What are you planning on doing? Are you going back to him?” he flared up, finally standing up appearing taller than her. His eyes were filled with frustration. Bom braced herself to be against him, “This guy, I’m in love with him. I am going to lose him if I let that girl win. All I need to do is fight back, right oppa?”

 

     She tries hard to make sense to Seunghyun but he was just not accepting. The tender oppa she had known before is nowhere to be found. Anger took over him and he snapped. “He hurt you! He lied to you! He creates all this mess and you still want to go back to him?!”

 

     Bom was scared.

 

     “Oppa… I can’t lose on this one. That is going to try and win over me”

 

     He hides his frustration with his hands both covering his face, looking down on his feet. “You’re crazy Bom…” he murmured. “What Ji Yong did, it was all from her and I’m sure of it. She is in control of Ji Yong and I’ll be the one who is going to get Ji Yong back on his own feet” said Bom, not stopping with her burning desire to win against Dara.

 

     Seunghyun did not respond to her last speech. So she did what she had to do, leave her oppa and make him see how decisions can be made without support. “I’m sorry, but I have to go. I need to deal with something” she said, leaving the broken Seunghyun behind.

 

     Seunghyun held his tears in the office, clenching on his fist.

 

     And I am not going to let Ji Yong win…

 

……………………………………………………………………………………

 

     Bom ordered herself a cup of green tea and ordered the same for Ji Yong. “Green tea is my favorite you know, you’re my husband so you should like it too” she started. Ji Yong still couldn’t figure her out, his compunction was eating the out of him that he couldn’t respond a word. He keeps on staring at her, his eyes were staring too deep that it almost penetrate her.

 

     Bom responded in blushing cheeks, “You’re embarrassing me. Stop staring at me like that. Goshhh” cupping her own cheeks impishly. “Why did you do that for? You could just let everything unravel” finally a sound from him. Bom nods repeatedly, showing off her charisma.

 

     “It’s because I still want to be in the game. This is what is all about right? A three player game revolves around you, me and her” she replied, taking a sip on her tea. Ji Yong was startled, didn’t even care to have a taste of his cup.

 

    “Why do you look so shocked? All I’m saying is that I am not giving up on this. Not giving up on us. Not giving up on you” she said coolly. Again taking a sip of her tea, probably too quickly that she slightly burned her tongue, “Ackkk, that is hot!”

 

     “What do you mean you’re not giving up?” he perplexed.

 

     “You married me because of a inside me. You thought that your love with Dara can stay hidden by marrying me, using me as a cover. But you forgot something else that I am born with; a warm heart. I know what kind of I am, but a too can love. I can love too”

 

      The honest look from her was beating his heart super-fast. The breathless feeling he had the other night searching for her came back. Is she saying what he thinks she is saying? Is she confessing her feelings for him?

 

     “Are you saying.. t-that you are…” Ji Yong stuttering, “Yeah, I am in love with you” she interrupted.

 

     He quivered by her daring confession.

 

     “I love you Kwon Ji Yong sshi” she said sincerely with every letter.

 

……………………………………………………………………………..

 

      That night, Bom was preparing dinner. Ji Yong was in his room, couldn’t face her all day after the confession. He is not in the place where he could act normal after hearing such words from Bom. Dara called him several times but he couldn’t bring himself to pick it up.

 

      I love you Kwon Ji Yong sshi

 

      Once again, Bom’s voice could be heard inside his head. It was torture what he felt inside him. His heart was racing in speed like never before, he was suffocating and can barely speak. However, there is fondness to that torture. He can’t help but to feel addicted to that rushing feeling. He quivered at every sight of Bom on the kitchen and couldn’t stop his heart to pop out and kill him.

 

      “She’s cooking? I thought she doesn’t know how to cook…”

 

      He finally got out from his cage bravely. Slowly approaching Bom; tip toeing his way into the kitchen. Bom was seen busy mixing all sorts of ingredients into her cooking. He saw chicken, red meat, fish, carrots, and all sorts of other cooking ingredients misplaced in every corner of the kitchen. “What are you making…” he said, making himself heard.

 

     Bom burst right at him. “I don’t know what I’m doing!!! G-god would you just leave me alone?!!!”

 

      Ji Yong stood stiff. Heck... what the hell did I do…..

 

     Bom turns and realized it was Ji Yong, “Ahhh sweety it was you? Sorry sorry, I was just panicking” she said tenderly. Ji Yong couldn’t help himself but to smile, sweety? Hihi

 

     He came closer, “What are you panicking about? What are you making?” giddily he asks.

 

     “That’s the thing, I don’t know what the hell I’m making. I mean, there is chicken.. red meat, fish.. and all sorts of other thing. I don’t know what I’m supposed to cook anyway!!”

 

      Ji Yong immediately massages her tensed shoulder and neck, “Relaxx… relax…. We have a home chef remember…?”

 

     Bom pouts, “I knowwww but I sent him home already. I thought I wanted to cook for you so I asked him to just lay me all the ingredients on the cooking table. I thought I could think of something delicious after seeing all these.." she explains in frustration. Ji Yong slipped a laugh or two, “You thought you could just magically cook something after seeing all these?”

 

     Bom turns at him, seethed her eyes. Ji Yong smiles in hope that she melts and let that comment slip away from her head. It worked as Bom avoid his gaze in split second with blushing cheeks. “Ahhh I give uppp” she yelled.

 

     “Now what are we going to eat…?” in frustration she mumbles.

 

     “Well, we do have Seungri and Chaerin somewhere in the house. They are both has not yet gone home right? I mean, they could fix us something can’t they?” suggested Ji Yong mischievously. Bom lightens herself in an instant.

 

      “Seungri yaaahh!!!!” she called.

 

     Ji Yong joined her after a laugh, “Chaerin ahhhhhh!!!!”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………

    

     While Seungri and Chaerin are forced to work together in the kitchen, Bom and Ji Yong were both giggling their hearts out at the sight of both of them. “They look good together don’t they?” asks Bom playfully. Ji Yong goofily replied, “They should just get married and have babies HAHAHAHAHA”

 

     Bom was getting happy tears from her undying laughter. Ji Yong saw how beautiful her laughs were and froze in admiration. “Whattt?” Bom asks. “Nothing… you’re just.., beautiful. Very beautiful” he said, not caring how ridiculous in love he looked. Bom snickered, didn’t like how Ji Yong is messing with her fluttering heart.

 

     “Well what to do, you just got to be born with it” she said, flicked her hair while at it.

 

     Ji Yong smirked at her unbeatable confidence. He toys with her again just to see her drama queen act, “And your lips, were they always that y?” he asks faking an extreme curious expression.

 

     Bom flinches in excitement, the more you compliment her the happier she gets.

 

     “Ahhh that, the only time when they are not y is when they appear luscious!! Wooottt!!” she screamed, completely losing herself.

 

     Ji Yong who was having fun seeing her like that continued, “I mean, you’re eyes they are just breathtaking aren’t they?!” finally getting hyper himself. “Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you’ve got taste Ji Yong! You’ve got GOOD taste!!!” she responded in extreme excitement.

 

     She came down on him, widened her eyes to let him gaze properly. “Look, look! Don’t you feel like you could just die now?” she said while grabbing Ji Yong’s face ever so close to hers. Ji Yong’s heart skipped a beat and he replied, “Yes.. I could”

 

     Bom who was still hyper, breathing in fast speed, “They could just cast a spell on you and you won’t even realize it!” she continues and it was an on going vibration between them. Electricity can be felt and none of them was thinking of stopping it.

 

     “It already has” he whispers, letting his hand slip to her waist.

 

     “They could just kill you every time it blinks” Bom came closer and closer.

 

     “I’m already dying…” slowly with tenderJi Yong reaches for her yummy lips.

 

     “It can make you fall in love and make you keep falling… and falling… and falling…” she said when finally Ji Yong cant take it no more, pushing his lips against hers. Finally meeting both desires and creating fireworks as their eyes both shut in the most innocent sensuous kiss ever. 

 

 

 

 

hohohoho finally they kissed !!! G-bom ftw!!