I love you, i really do.

The 's Love Story

 

 

     Ji Yong rushed to find Dara in the hospital; completely forgotten about Bom’s aching heart. Just few hours ago it felt like he was hers, but now it all comes back to square one. Again, she has to compete. She follows his every speeding move until he finally stopped and screamed, “Dara!”

 

      “Are you okay?” he Dara hair gently; too afraid to touch her as she might feel pain.

 

     Bom was rather relaxed looking at Dara top to bottom on the single bed. She’s not even injured, why the exaggeration? Geez.

 

     Dara hold Ji Yong’s hand tightly, “Oppa, you’re here. I am so glad…”

 

     “Of course I’ll be here” he kisses her forehead, “Of course…”

 

     The peck he gave Dara startled Bom. She couldn’t believe he eyes, this is the first time ever where all three of them in the same room. She felt awkward, probably more than those two. She felt insulted every time Ji Yong lays his hands on Dara’s small body. She clenched her fist, bit her lips and avoided her red eyes to be seen by those two. She looked away in fury held inside her.

 

     Ji Yong was asking Dara endless questions about the accident; showing the tender and concerned side of him. Bom couldn’t believe that she was in the room hearing all that. She felt dumb but didn’t want to give up on her ego. She knew if she walks away out of the room, that will make her the weak one.

 

     Then Dara looked at Bom, which much satisfaction in her she fakes a worry expression. “Oppa… Bom.. she….” She uttered one by one, making it seems like she’s sorry. Ji Yong saw Bom giving out a dismal action by isolating herself from them. He knew he had to make this situation as calm as possible. He was feeling guilty as ever but didn’t quite know how to express it. He was so confused; with Dara holding his hand on one side, and Bom struggling not to breakdown on the other side.

 

     “Bom…” he murmured. Bom didn’t respond and kept showing her back to him. She was holding her frustration so hard that she had no strength in replying. Dara then interrupted, “Oppa… buy me something to drink will you?”

 

     “I’ll talk to her… don’t worry” she whispers. The weak Ji Yong couldn’t figure what else to do thus he listened to Dara. He thought a girl to girl talk would help ease the intense situation. After Ji Yong made his way out, Bom turned around to finally face that little . Dara’s weak and soft expression changes in mere second into a contented one. She cracked her neck and let out a breath of comfort.

 

     “I didn’t thought that my accident would shock him that much… so much that he had to tag you along without dropping you somewhere else first” Dara started.

 

     Bom didn’t respond yet, she wanted to hear all that Dara has to say.

 

     “It must’ve been fun wasn’t it? Watching him go all around crazy searching for me?” she curved an evil smile and continued, “I bet he hadn’t done anything like that to you”

 

     Bom smiled back, “Actually, he had done a lot more than you think” she said; up for the challenge. Dara got up out of the bed, “What do you mean?” she asks; getting herself close to Bom. Her small figure didn’t scare Bom at all as she patted her head lightly, “Come on, we are husband and wife. What are the things that we don’t do?” replied Bom. Dara understood her statement perfectly.

 

     “I’m not that stupid to fall for that. He won’t lay a finger on you. I know my Ji Yong” she said.

 

     “Oh darling, you have no idea who Ji Yong is” Bom replied back.

 

     “Don’t mess with me woman, I am not the you want to piss off” warned Dara; not intimidated by Bom’s taller figure.

 

     Bom her long shiny hair back, baring her long neck and gorgeous face structure of hers, “How can a small and weak person like you screw someone like me? Pick on someone your own size please” proudly Bom said. Dara heard Ji Yong’s slow footsteps out the door and she smiled evilly, “Like this…”

 

     As Ji Yong walked in,

 

     “AHHH!” Dara fell down on the floor, looking weak and slightly hurt.

 

     Ji Yong hurriedly towards Dara, helped her to get up. Bom must admit…, that was pretty impressive. Dara should’ve won an Oscar. Ji Yong looked at Bom with disbelieved eyes. Bom knew she was misunderstood badly, but that didn’t shake her. She wanted to see how this goes. So she stared at those two, waiting for him to say something.

 

     “What is going on? What happened?” asked Ji Yong.

 

     “Oppa…” murmured Dara weakly. Ji Yong checked on Dara, looking around her legs asking whether she was okay. “I’m alright… I must’ve said something wrong to Bom sshi that  made her angry” she replied in a slight whimper. Ji Yong shift his gaze to Bom, “What did you do to her?”

 

     Bom crosses her arms together, enjoying the exquisite play that Dara was putting on.

 

     “What did you do?!” Ji Yong slightly increases his tone.

 

     Dara holds Ji Yong back from Bom, “Oppa, it is my fault… I must’ve said something offensive”

 

     “What is it, what did you say to her that she has to do this to you?” asked Ji Yong to Dara as Bom was being unresponsive. Bom smirked and blows on her nails while at it. “I wanted to explain things between you and I, but then she suddenly got angry and accidently pushed me while I was getting up from bed” lied Dara.

 

     As Ji Yong looked away, Dara’s face was full of evil smirk.

 

     “You pushed her?” questions Ji Yong.

 

     “Oppa, it it just an accident. I’m sure Bom didn’t meant for me to fall. My legs are still weak, so that is probably why I fell” said the lying .

 

      “No Dara, stop defending this . I thought that she is a different person now, but it seems like I am a fool for believing that” replied Ji Yong while putting Dara back on her bed.

 

     Bom then suddenly applauded, “Bravo!”

 

     “Seriously Dara, you should consider acting. I know a really good role for you, the witch. That will probably suit you pretty well” utters Bom sarcastically.

 

      Ji Yong came up to her, “What the hell is wrong with you?”

 

     “Seriously Ji Yong. Are you really that stupid? I don’t know whether you’re a fool or Dara is just a plain good actor” replied Bom in exhaustion. She exhaled heavily and again applauded, “You are really something Dara”

 

     “I’m sorry that I brought you all the way here, but this is not Dara’s fault. If you’re angry then take it out on me. Not her!” said Ji Yong angrily.

 

     “I’m not angry, I am amused. Amused by you two; dumb and dumber” insulted Bom.

 

     Ji Yong was fumed up but he knew that he had no rights to be too angry considering that he brought this upon himself. Bom is probably the one hurting the most right now, so he couldn’t bring himself to blame her completely. “Bom, just go home please” he pleaded.

 

     Dara’s winning look is eating her alive.

 

     “I really don’t know why I fell for a dummy like you Ji Yong. You say you hate es, but you end up marrying a just to protect another . Does that make any sense?” responded Bom in frustration. “Let’s not do this here Bom…” requested Ji Yong nicely.

 

     Bom sighed and nodded. “I’m sorry, but I can’t take this. This is absurd. You guys belong together”

 

     She fixes her hair and make-up, “I don’t know why am I wasting my time on someone like you, who can’t tell the difference between a real and a spoiled girl”

 

     Ji Yong held Bom’s hand, “Let us talk outside first”

 

     Bom shoved his hand away, “No. I am done with you. After two days of spending real time with you, thinking that this might work…., in one second you destroyed it all. You broke my heart again” said Bom in teary eyes. Ji Yong saw her breaking expression, he didn’t know whether to grab her hand again or let her go. Bom smiled at Dara and waved goodbye, “Enjoy him. this; I am superior than both of you. So this” sneered Bom.

 

      Ji Yong saw her moving out of the room with a heavy feeling on his chest. Is this it? Is she finally quitting on him? As Bom walks out of there, in every step she tried to hold herself together. If she drops a tear that would mean that she is no better than Dara; depending on sad agonizing tears to win all battles.

 

     Ji Yong impulsively ran out to find her. His sudden movement shocked Dara. Is he running to get Bom back? Dara was quivering in rage. What the hell is he doing? Did he just ran out?!!

 

     Ji Yong gets a hold on Bom, turning her around to face him. Her angry brows furrowed at him. It is too agonizing for him to see her like that. “I’m sorry” he whispered, cupping her face. “I am really sorry” again he said. Bom moved her face away in hatred, “Shut up. I hate you” she spats.

 

     He hugged her tight, “I am really sorry. I know I am pathetic. But you need to understand, Dara needs me now” ruefully he said.

 

     Bom pushed him away feistily, “Why? Because she cries for you? So you need to run to her?”

 

     Ji Yong couldn’t answer her.

 

     “She is weak, so you have to leave me for her. Is that it?” again questioned Bom.

 

     He choked up in manly tears, bowing his head down; couldn’t utter a word. All he knows that he didn’t want for Bom to leave him. He knows that he is being selfish but he doesn’t care. Bom asked him again, louder this time, “Do I have to be weak, pathetic and needy to make you stick?!”

 

     Ji Yong took her into his arm, “I can’t just leave her… I just can’t” he whispers apologetically.

 

     “Then don’t leave her. Just leave me” replied Bom while she fought herself out of his arms. Before she left, she reminded him of something.

 

     “You think that you know someone, but you don’t. Because I don’t know how to act weak, you think I’m insensitive” said Bom in a slight crying voice. She started to choke up in tears, “I don’t need to be taken care of so you’re leaving me for her. You don’t see me cry as often as her so you think I’m simple. The things I don’t say, the feelings that I don’t show makes me a ”

 

     Ji Yong listened to her attentively, quietly.

 

     “But the thing is Ji Yong..., I am just a strong person. That is the only difference between that woman and me. So do not label me as someone as evil. If you really think I pushed her, I did that awful thing to her… then might as well you just let me leave” she continued.

 

     “Don’t beg me to stay when you don’t even have a little tiny bit of trust in me” she murmured lastly before she finally walked away. Ji Yong was left completely speechless and hopeless. The pleasant feeling they shared just a couple hours back at his parent’s house is now ruined. The two beautiful days they shared now seemed like it never happened. He knows that Bom is being very serious, and unless he leaves Dara there is no way for them to be back together.

 

…………………………………………………………………………..

    

          Seunghyun is working really hard these days, trying to lay off from thinking about Bom and Ji Yong too much. He knew he had to respect Bom’s decision; he has to be the bigger man. Hence, work is a good distraction. Seunghyun was searching around the house for his blue file. He is busy with work these days and even continues working at home. His office room in his house was a hot mess; there is no way he is able to find his file easily.

 

     “Whatever you’re looking for, there is no way you’ll able to find it in this mess” a woman’s voice commented.

 

      Seunghyun turned in surprise, a staggering beautiful feature of a woman standing before him.

 

     “Eun Hye?” he murmured in daze.

 

     She smiled widely, with her eyes closed. “Hoho! Surprise!!” she squealed and danced around with a weird blank expression while at it. Seunghyun couldn’t help but to laugh at her sudden and rather strange appearance, “W-what are you doing here?”

 

     “I got back from US two days ago! So I just came by to visit” she said simply. Spreading her arms wide, quirking her brows, “Come on, I know you want some of this” she snickered; offering him a big warm hug. Seunghyun smiled amusedly at her, burying his face with his hands and runs towards her like a child. He hugged her tight, hoisted her up from the ground and turned round in circles.

 

     “Aih oppa! Stop!” she screamed.

 

     Sunghyun places her down, “I can’t believe it. You’re really here. My little Eun Hye is here”

 

     “Haishhh” hissed Eun Hye while fixing her messed up hair.

 

     Seunghyun then asked in curiosity, “How did you get in here anyway?”

 

     Eun Hye giggled and answered, “Well…, you had the same pin number since you first bought this place. So I guess that wouldn’t be such a big mystery how I got in”

 

     He nodded in acknowledgement, “Ahh… oh by the way, have you met Bom yet? She must be really excited seeing you here”

 

     “Aih my dear cousin…, I wonder how she is doing. I heard a really wild rumor about her shaky marriage. I hope I didn’t come in a bad timing” she said in worry. Seunghyun offers her a seat and replied, “Well… I can’t say that the rumors aren’t true but you don’t have to worry. She is doing fine”

 

     “Yah! Really?! Is her marriage really in a bad state? This must be because I didn’t come to her wedding… haih what a curse I’ve laid on them” said Eun Hye in frustration. Seunghyun pinches her cheeks, “Aigoo aigoo. You and your crazy talk. Have you had dinner yet?”

 

     Eun Hye shook her head, “Nope, not yet. Cook something for me oppa”

 

     Seunghyun smiled sweetly, “Alright you little brat”

 

     As she followed him to his kitchen, she opened up a question she’s been meaning to ask since they brought up about Bom. “Oppa, aren’t you supposed to be happy knowing that Bom’s marriage is on the rocks?”

 

     Seunghyun instantly startled, “W-what?”

 

     Eun Hye then rolled up Seunghyun’s sleeves for him, preparing him to cook for her, “Well I mean, you’ve been crushing on her for ages now. Shouldn’t this be good news for you?” she uttered bluntly with confident eyes looking up to him.

 

     Seunghyun looked at her stealthily, “Eun Hye ah, stop crapping…”

 

     Eun Hye then narrowed her eyes, “Aigoo aigoo oppa. Still as cowardly as ever. Just steal her away while you have the chance!”

 

     He really didn’t like the idea of discussing about this sensitive matter. Eun Hye is a sweet girl but she can sometimes appear strong with her words. Something she picked up from her dear cousin, Bom. “Just admit it oppa, you still have feelings for her. I know that, you know that” said Eun Hye while passing him a knife for him to chop.

 

     Seunghyun pouts with frustrated looking eyes. He took the knife from her and said, “I confessed and she rejected”

 

     “Omo!” Eun Hye covered in shock.

 

     “Yeah… and I am not planning on pursuing her anymore. She accepted the fact that it couldn’t be helped and we left it that way. I believe that if I truly love her, then I’ll want her to be happy” he explained further. Eun Hye listened to his every word in respect.

 

     “But then oppa, are you okay? I mean, aren’t you sad… frustrated, heartbroken or something?” she asked.

 

     Seunghyun smiled and started chopping, “Well I can’t say that I’m not but I’m doing pretty well”

     He continued after a sigh, “I’ve lost myself for a bit but then I gained back my senses. You can say your oppa acted really cool” with a cheesy smile he said. Eun Hye laughed it off and clapped, “You are awesome oppa”

 

     “Then I guess I can finally say this to you” she continued with her hands in her pockets.

 

     “What?” asked Seunghyun curiously.

    

    "Seeing you contemptling over Bom all these years made me keep this secret to myself, and it drives me insane. You know that?" she laughed.

     

     "Aihh, what is it? Dont laugh. What is it that has been driving you crazy all these years?" he asked in crazy curiosity. Eun Hye nodded and coughed a little, she prepared herself to answer by inhaling a deep breath. "Are you ready?" she asked her adorable oppa. Seunghyun nodded repeatedly in eagerness.

 

     “I am in love with you” she finally said in a relaxed manner.

 

     Seughyun held his breath to let her continue.

 

     “I am in love with you oppa. Since forever.” she smiled happily.

 

     Seunghyun dropped his knife, with his mouth hung slightly open. Eun Hye chuckled at how cute and shocked her oppa was.

 

     “Surprise!” she squealed.

 

…………………………………………………………………..

 

    Ji Yong went back to Dara after he composed himself back to normal. He walked in slowly without any noises, and he smiled at her. Dara was worried, not because of what happened but because of Ji Yong’s rather calm expression. Something is up and she can sense it. “Oppa… is everything alright” she acts concerned.

 

     He took a seat on the bed, grabbing her hands tenderly.

 

     “Dara ah… you do know how much I love you… care for you…” he started softly.

 

     She couldn’t figure where he is heading thus she asked, “What is going on? Why are you saying such weird things?”

 

     “Oppa is feeling really sorry to have wronged both you and Bom” he said with his head bowed down.

 

     Dara lifted his head up and looked at him into the eyes, “What are you trying to say oppa?”

 

     Ji Yong paused himself for a second to savior the moment before he breaks her heart. He looked at her lovingly and said, “You have to be strong to listen to this”

 

     Dara could finally guessed what he was about to say. He is going to leave her and she knew it. She started to shiver in fright. Ji Yong held her hands tighter, “I need you to be brave and hate me”

 

     “No! I don’t want to hear it! I don’t want to be strong and listen to you. I don’t want to hate you… oppa don’t do this” she shrieked.

 

     “Please…” she whimpered in bursting tears.

 

     Ji Yong started to cry too.

 

     “I can’t stand seeing you both like this, because of me” said Ji Yong.

 

     “So you’re going to hurt only one of us instead? And that unlucky person is me? Is that it?!! Tell me oppa!!” she yelled. Ji Yong shut his eyes, couldn’t bear to see Dara so mad and hurt. “Oppa… say something! Are you going to choose her over me?!”

 

     “Dara mianne…” he cried.

 

     Dara let out a heavy breath of shock. It couldn’t be. He couldn’t just say that. "Then why did you evencome back for me?! You should've just done this earlier and save all these sorry of yours! Why didnt you say it right then in front of Bom?!!" she shrieked while hitting him again and again.

 

     “Oppa please… you promised me that you wouldn’t have a change of heart…. Why are you doing this to me… oppa…” she whimpered like crazy. She begged and begged, Ji Yong didn’t move a muscle but only tears flowing down his cheeks.

 

     “How could you do this to me? You’re leaving for that ? You saw what she did to me, yet you’re leaving me for her?!” unstoppable Dara. Ji Yong finally responded, no more tears running down his cheeks, “I am not leaving you for her. I am ending things between us just because I don’t feel the same way like I did two days ago” he said carefully.

 

     He gently caresses her soft cheek, “I am sorry, but I’m in love with that ”

 

    Dara couldn’t believe her ears. She pushed Ji Yong away and ordered for him to get out of her sight. “Get out! You liar! Get out!!!!!” she yelled furiously. It was the first time for him to see such an angry side of Dara. He knew he went too far this time but he couldn’t let this drag any further.

 

     He slowly made his way out, leaving her sobbing like crazy. His heart was breaking but he knew it was the right thing to do. He learned something from Bom and that is bravery. He learned to be brave to accept and let go of things even though it meant that someone was going to get hurt.

 

     Dara’s body was shaking in anger. She knew she had to come up with something, and fast! She wiped her tears in determination. Never have she felt so desirous to win. She bit her lower lips, vowed to avenge herself. 

 

     You stupid Ji Yong. Do you think I’ll let you slip off that easily? You’ll come around… I’ll make sure of that. This is not over…

 

     That is never going to have a happy ending.

    

………………………………………………………………………

 

     Seungri helped to bring Bom’s suitcases out of the house; in confusion he asked “What happened Bom sshi? Why are you suddenly moving out?”

 

     Bom didn’t answer him one word. She kept on stuffing her clothes inside her suitcase. She stomped in every step of the way and Seungri knew that this time must be more serious than ever before. He continued on his duty until he bumped onto Ji Yong on his way out. Ji Yong looked confused and rushed, “W-what is going on? Where are you taking all her stuff?!” he asked.

 

     Seungri didn’t know whether he is allowed to answer that question, thus he just stared at him anxiously. Ji Yong caught a glimpse of Bom and went right at her. “Where are you going?” he asked while observing her every fast movement.

 

     “Away from you. You make me sick” replied Bom simply.

 

     “Don’t do this. Let’s talk” he tried to stop her. She shoved his hands away, “Don’t touch me”

 

     Ji Yong understood her anger. He then grabbed and pulled her into his arms ever so tight, not letting her escape. “I said don’t touch me!” she shouted. The intense situation was scaring Seungri off, he didn’t know what to do so he called Chaerin in for help.

 

     “Who do you think you are? Coming here and doing this to me?! Let me go!” yelled Bom again, fighting to escape him.

 

     “Just listen to me for one last time, and after that I’ll let you go” he said with his eyes shut.

 

     Bom stopped and listened to his next sentence.

 

     “Just be in my arms for a little while and listen to me, then I’ll let you go wherever you want to go… and I won’t stop you” he continued.

 

     Bom helplessly hanged her hands off and listened.

 

     “I love you” he murmured.

 

     She thought his explanation would be long and intense. She didn’t expect for him to say such simple and meaningful words to her to make her soft again. She breathed heavily as she listened to his next sentence.

 

     “I really really love you” he said.

 

     Bom buried her sad face onto his chest. He wrapped her tightly and kissed her head.

 

     “So stay…and let me love you with all my heart… wholeheartedly, properly… let me” he pleaded.

 

     Bom finally hugged him back in tears, couldn’t resist his words. If he had said anything else other than those three simple words, she might’ve left. But he said the right words, at the right moment and she couldn’t possibly walk away.

 

     “I’ll make this marriage real and love you more than anything else in this world. So unpack your bags, and be my wife, be my lover” he said, loosen his arms around her. He gazes into her teary eyes, wiped her tears away and choked up saying,

 

     “Be my wife, be my lover”

 

 

 

 

I am so sorry you guys. I just got back home few hours ago and i immediately updated. enjoyyy~~