The Wedding

The 's Love Story

 

     Bom couldn’t shut herself down that night. Her body twitches here and there, rolling back and forth on her dark purple majestic bed. Be his wife, but not his lover? Is he joking?!

 

     She got up from her bed, light up the room and sits in front the mirror. Dramatically talking to herself, “Are you serious? Giving me time to think about it? What kind of joke are you playing on me?” she groans quietly, unfinished “Seriously, what is his motive behind all these? The company… he has his own! Money? Like he said, he has too many of them. Then what?”

 

     She had all these mysterious thoughts on Ji Yong and helplessly feels intimidated by him. But the way he came onto me, clearly I’m in my towel, he had the nerves to make me tremble. Good looks? Does he think he is the only that owns it?

 

     “Whatever it is, I’ll find this guy’s trick myself. Fine, no one is going to help me, not even Seungri. Then I’ll just find out for myself!”

 

     The determined Bom wakes up incredibly early that morning; complete in her dark brown chic Sherlock get up, she plans on going to Ji Yong’s house. “YEAHHH, to understand a person you need to understand his home. The home reflects exactly a person’s personality!” she arrived alone by car to his house. She realizes that she might have come a bit too early, a guy like him who is holding a big tittle—HUGE tittle according to him might not leave the house only after 10 o’clock in the morning. That reminds her of someone—herself.

 

     Aisshh! Go on to work you .

 

     Then the gate automatically opens, so she ducks down as quickly as she can. Suddenly feeling the adrenalin rush into her body, she knew this is her only chance to get in. She sneaked in unidentified and giggled as she succeeded. “OMG, I’m too good at this. Who needs a private investigator anyway? I’m Park Bom Lee”

 

     A black shiny BMW drove out as she hides herself well behind the green flowery bushes. You stupid fool; can’t you see I’m hiding here? Ahahahaha—Park Bom feeling unstoppable.

 

     As soon as the gate slide in closed, she tip-toed her way with big black sunglasses on nearer to the entrance of his house. This is the tricky part; getting into the actual house. She remembered the other day when she came with Ji Yong, he had to key in the password to enter.

 

     Damn, all these rich people and their securities! ---You don’t say Park Bom sshi… tsk tsk

 

     She waited for the perfect opportunity to slide in when she saw one of his maid is making her way to enter his house. She knew if she fails to sneak right in behind her, she might not have the same chance again! She braced herself, really praying to not get caught. Fortunately, the maid had to carry 2 large boxes that completely blind her sight to see upfront. The maid has to use her instinct to find her way. Bom grinned in bliss realizing how lucky she was. In a split second after the maid had entered, she stopped the door from closing. Giddily in silent, she went it. The door closed in a click, and she is in baby!

 

     Okay, no one is visible inside the house after the maid left. She knew she had to be careful, not wanting to encounter with any of other maids he has. The house is completely a single man’s house. His house is absolutely y. Bom hates this kind of guys the most. The kind of guys who thinks they are all that. Unintentionally, she hates the guys who are very much like herself. HAHAHA.

 

     His bedroom! There must be something hiding in there!

 

 She walks her way up to unexpectedly the correct master bedroom. Even a high class rich girl like her couldn’t help but to gasp in amazement. His room is bigger than mine! Tchh… For solely on that reason, his bigger and wider room triggers jealousy in her. Now that she knows she is safe inside his room, she had the courage to unmask herself. She took of her scarf, her dark brown leathered hat and glasses—naturally threw them on his rich dark brown bed.

 

     She has no specific idea of what she is trying to figure out from his room, but she knew there must be something placed in this room that contributes to his scheming ways. She couldn’t find anything fishy enough until she stumbled upon an image, framed neatly on his bed side table. “Huhu, and who might you be pretty lady?” she rambled. Well, I’m prettier….Yeahzawww es!!

 

     She snickered as she took a good look of the picture. Ji Yong is seen cuddling her tight, smiling the cheesiest, happiest smile he could ever portray. “EHHH… who the hell is this girl?” she suddenly starts to burn in anger—confirming more and more that Ji Yong is definitely pulling a game on her. He is clearly involved, but why is he pulling all these marriage tricks on her?

 

     “You can put that down now Bom sshi”

 

     Bom almost dropped her heart as well as the picture; luckily she had a good sense of reflexes and managed to hold the picture tight in her hands. Ji Yong was visible right behind her, she couldn’t speak a word. She is busted. Major bust-to-the-ed!!!

 

     “J-Ji yong sshi…” she stutters, putting back the picture where she found them.

 

     Ji Yong smirked, acting all calm in his baby blue towel wrapping the lower part of his body. He walks towards her while scratching and drying his hair with his small white towel—clearly he is still home, just finished showering. He did not yet go to work after all. “You are one naughty girl” he said impishly.

 

     Bom could hear her own racing heartbeat; those abs. Those rock hard abs was killing her slowly as it came closer. She started to sweat and slowly backed up a bit; frightened. Sheepishly Ji Yong smiled, “Wey? Are you feeling shy right now?”

 

     Bom refuses to respond to his tease. He walk backwards purposely to let her see him more clearly, “I’ve seen you like this before so you are now taking your right to do so too?” he said, “Okay, enjoy yourself. Look... look! Come onnnn look!”

 

     The teasing was not stopping and clearly Ji Yong was enjoying every moment of it. Bom couldn’t stand it no more, “Ji Yong sshi, you owe me an explanation don’t you think so?” she asks. Ji Yong quirked a brow, “What sort of explanation?”

 

     “The girl in the picture, the one who you are hugging… who is she?”

 

     Ji Yong flexes his arms and back, almost stalling himself to answer. “A past” he said.

 

     “A past?” curious Bom.  Ji Young puts on his boxer and released his towel from his body. Shocked Bom turns in embarrassment. “You know, a past. Everyone has their own past. Don’t you?” he explains. “That doesn’t make any sense, why would you have your ‘past’ picture beside your bed if it’s already in the past” indirectly Bom questions him.

 

     No answer was heard but only the sound of him getting dressed. The already fully clothed Ji Yong came up behind her. “Someone like Park Bom sshi who has no ‘past’ wouldn’t understand, so why bother answering right?” he whispered. Bom was offended, “What do you mean I have no past? I do! I have lots of them; they are all good looking, rich and famous! They are all great!” she boasted.

 

     Ji Yong then unexpectedly gives her a warm caring smile, with his fingers sweeping through her black shiny hair. “You are more innocent than you look Bom” implying that she definitely has no past. “You should stop underestimating me” said Bom; showing off her strong charm. Ji Yong liked it, this girl is somehow attractive. “I am not. Never did. And as for the girl in the picture, if she is the reason why you’re being so skeptical about me… I’ll tell you who she is”

 

     He continues, “She is someone I used to date—the only person I used to date. Thus she is the only person I had hugged before. If you don’t like her, I understand” he takes the picture and threw them right in the dustbin. Bom was surprised by his spontaneous actions, didn’t know whether to feel good or bad about it.

 

     “Now can we get married?” he asked genuinely with his hands stapled on his waist; waiting for an answer.

 

     Bom was still feeling skeptical. “What is the real reason for all these? Why are you trying so hard to get married to me? They are so many other rich influential girls out there, why must it be me?”

 

      Ji Yong starting to get tired with her never ending questions.

 

     “Because out of all, I like you the most. That’s why” he said handsomely.

 

     Indeed, Bom felt her heart skipped a beat. What is this feeling she is having? It is unusual but pleasant; confused whether its happiness or just plain frightened. “Are you being serious?” she asks. Ji Yong came closer, “Can’t you see how serious I am right now? I’m getting super sad now that you need for me to repeat my words”

 

     He gushes, “It’s because I like you Bom sshi”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

     I feel so blissful… this feeling… what is it?

     I must be crazy, why do I keep thinking of him?! I need to stay calm… and get my head on straight.

     … … … … ... ...

     But his smile… why is it so beautiful? Is it prettier than mine?

     Aghhh! What is wrong with you Bom! Seriously, what the hell is wrong with me…

 

     Bom was feeling rather high that night, couldn’t find anything for her to do other than thinking about him. “It’s because I like you Bom sshi…” she uttered sheepishly. She giggled giddily, feeling extremely happy beyond her imagination.

 

    Her father came in her room, checking up on his daughter who had not seen all day. “Bom, I heard you didn’t come to work today”

 

     “Oh Appa… yes, I had something up. Couldn’t avoid it” lying in a straight face.

 

      Her father glared, didn’t believe her one bit. “Whattttt…” asked Bom, covering her red blushed cheeks, remembering where she went to earlier that day. “I called Seungri checking your where about, and he was so flustered that he didn’t know either. So I called Ji Yong” Bom gasped in an instant, is she busted?

 

     Her father still glaring, “Aigoo aigoo. Why can’t you just admit that you like that boy! Fine, I know that you’re lack of compassion and affection came from me but can’t you just nod in agreement upon marrying him?” he said; frustrated by his own daughter. Bom stayed quiet. “You’re a woman now; you should also do and experience what other girls in your age are having. It’s okay if you want to go and meet the guy you like, but sneaking in to see him???”

 

     Bom immediately stood up, “He told you that?!”

 

     “Of course he didn’t, but I figured out myself. I know my own daughter better than anybody!” he replied. Bom hid her face in embarrassment with a pillow and stayed quiet. “Bom ah… you can learn to accept your feelings towards him, so just go with it. Marry him” he put it nicely. Her father went out her room, giving her a peace of mind.

 

     I’m falling for him? Tchh…what is that old man crapping anyway? I am doing this for my own favor anyway… YESS! I am doing this for my future reputation and stand in the world of elites! Now I can be double, no triple confident that I’ll never run out of money. HAHAHA.

 

     Yepp, I’m the that is never going to die. Eat my dust wannabes!!!

……………………………………………………………………………………………

 

      “Bom, how about this? It’s not too tight; you can walk and sit comfortable in it throughout the ceremony”

 

     Bom showing her true opinion by her expression; completely not into the Versace design. “I’m thinking of wearing Vera Wang’s pink dress on the first day, and on the night I’ll wear the white Armani” she said in style.

 

      “How about the second day?” her excited mother.

 

     Bom smiles in excitement too, “I’m feeling bit couture on the second day, thus the Dior gown from the 50’s. As for that night I’ll have on my black Dior couture. That should be enough to scream the word classy”

 

     She stood up from her seat, and walk around a breathtaking red Dior wedding dress, “Ahh… this has to be one of my favorites. I’ll wear this on the third day. For the night—Marchesa white and gold ensemble”

 

     “Aigoo, only Bom can rock these dresses on a wedding day. While everyone else are going safe with white and cream pastel colors, Bom sshi wears bright vibrant color that still looks so classic and chic!!” said one of the dress fitters. While Bom admiring and boasting her wedding dresses, somehow her mother felt worried towards her daughter. Can she really do this? Is she ready to hold such a big commitment—in such a rush? Bom saw the worried expression her mother puts on. “Omma, what is it?”

 

      Her mother instantly burst into tears, making everyone nervous. “Omma… what is going on?”

 

     “Aigoo, I feel so pathetic, I’m happy for you but why am I feeling so sad all of the sudden?” she cried. Bom couldn’t do much, she held her mother’s hand and consoled, “It’s not like I’m going anywhere, I’ll come visit often” stiffly she said.

 

      “I know, I know… I just can’t believe my little princess is all grown up!”

 

     Bom smiles warmly, “Oh mother, you are such a drama queen!!” she squealed. Her mother did the same, “That is why you are the drama princess!!”

 

     “Oh yes, have you got in touch with Ji Young. He has so much to try on for the wedding, the fitting must be perfect! Why do you guys seem so hard to get in contact?”

 

     “I did text him, but I don’t know. He is always late in replying, sometimes he doesn’t reply at all! Hishh. What kind of husband will he be omma?! I’ll totally destroy him if he mess my big wedding!” nags Bom. Her mother senses something bad by the description of Ji Yong she made. “Hmm… Do you think Ji Yong really loves you?”

 

     Bom startled by her mother’s question. “What do you mean mother?”

 

     “I mean… you two have only known each other just recently. He asked you to marry him, so eagerly, and now he is acting all uninterested; uninvolved. Truthfully, I’m quite worried… Did I and daddy made the right choice for you…?”

 

      She came closer to her mother, “Of course he loves me” she murmured.

 

      “And you are sure?”

 

     She hesitates and fakes, “Yes I’m sure. He said it even… when he proposed. Will you be my wife, and love me as much as I love you…?”

 

     Her mother was rather skeptical with her answer. It doesn’t seem real enough to her. Still, she kept it inside. She didn’t want to scare the girl off her coming wedding. If her daughter says she’s okay, then probably she really is.

 

     “Arasso… Just make sure he comes to the fitting alright? I have to get going. Your father is waiting for me. We are arranging the tables for the VIPs to seat!” her mother suddenly acts excited. Bom quickly fixes a radiant smile, “Okay, you do that. I’ll call Ji Yong again, don’t ya worry mother!!”

 

………………………………………………………………

  

     “Hello?”

 

     “Yah… future husband of the dashing-super-beautiful princess! What are you doing? Aren’t you supposed to be at the fitting half an hour ago?” starts Bom. Ji Yong made a sheepish noise on the other side. “Aren’t you answering me?!” yelled Bom; upset with his indifferent attitude.

 

     “Aghh… This noise. I guess I have to get used to it, considering that I’m marrying it” he says. “Yah, I am being really serious. I am not getting married with a messed up suit man. Come and get your fitting done! Plus, you probably get to see me in some of the wedding dresses. Well, they might not be the dresses that I chose to wear, yet still—you get the picture” she said in a flattering manner.

 

     Ji Yong smirked, trying hard not to give out a laugh. “I can see how super excited you are. But somehow, I think you are getting excited for all the wrong reasons here” he warned. Bom didn’t get his message, “What do you mean?”

 

     “I asked you to marry me, but not fancy me. I asked you to be a partner in life, but not a lover. So seeing you this excited for the wedding worries me, are you forgetting your play in the part already? Could it be…, you are into me already?”

 

     Bom was literally taken aback by his remarks. She wanted to lash back but she felt so down and insulted. “Why aren’t you making noises?” he asks. “Arasso, I’ll be there in 15 minutes and I’ll see you in those dresses. So make yourself look pretty and get ready to awww me with your cursed beautiful looks alright?” he mocks repeatedly. After he hung up, Bom slams her phone on the floor.

 

     “Who does he think he is? Acting all stuck up just because I said yes to the wedding…”  her hands are shivering in anger. Her thoughts we’re all ugly and she knew she couldn’t handle the stress of being the object of insult no more. She waited for him to arrive in burning eyes. No one was allowed to touch her or ask her anything. She needs to be kept alone if they don’t want the dresses to be ripped in pieces.

 

     When she got the insight that he was already there, she saved no time and went straight at him. She walks in the gentleman’s fitting room and slams on the door; leaving everyone shocked and frightened. There she discovers that Ji Yong was only in his pants, with bare upper body displaying his toned broad chest, rock hard abs and long strong arms.

 

     “What are you doing Bom sshi?” he starts of calmly but rather surprised.

 

     Bom who was uncomfortable with the sight completely forgot whatever she planned on doing. She was flustered and nervous. Gosh that body! She gulped and tried so hard not to panic. Ji Yong then asked for all the workers to leave them alone, “Are you out of your mind, slamming on the door like that?”

 

     Bom felt wronged, “N-no.. I was just… i-I was just…”

 

     Ji Yong came closer, “You were just what?”

 

     Bom froze like a stone, she knew he had her. “Bom sshi. What is it that you are planning on doing?” he asks one more time. “I don’t like the way you speak to me” she said with a large amount of guts coming out of her. Ji Yong felt amused, “You don’t like what?”

 

     “I also don’t like the way you treat me, the way you are so inconsiderate of things that I want you to do. I don’t like it when you act like you’re the only one who is right!” she continued with her guts. Ji Yong hissed her, “What is into you today?”

 

     “I’ve been so incredibly patient with you thus far, I won’t anymore. I used to be so vicious, but I was being considerate with you”

 

     Ji Yong felt challenged as he approaches her, with his hands glued on his waist. He quirked a brow, “So that is the problem now huh? You don’t like to be teased? Hmmm.. arasso, I won’t do it anymore” he said mischievously.

 

     Bom knew she was looking like a fool, so she grabbed him by his jaw, pulled his face closer, narrowing her eyes gazing through his intensely, “If you want this wedding to proceed, you better behave. If I ask you to come to a fitting—then you come. If I ask you to pick a pair of heals that matches my dress—then you pick. Act like a good, and obedient fiancé will you?”

 

     Ji Yong was for the very first time, genuinely felt Bom’s force. He was absolutely perplexed. Ji Young man himself up and took her hand down. “I promise you, I will be a good girl Bom if you be a good boy Ji Yong” she whispers. She flicked her hair confidently, smelling the winning scent and walks out the door. “Mr. Jini, you can continue fitting him. Oh and please, not that brown color. He looks like a nerdy professor in it”

 

     Bom can feel it in her every step; she is back!

………………………………………………………………………

 

     That night, Bom was feeling rather fussy. Her night gown was just too much layered and she felt too warm. She started to sweat; her hair was annoying her forehead and neck that she had to tie it high on top of her head. Finally, she had had it. “Gosh, why is it so warm in here?”, she started to take of her night gown, leaving her just in her undergarment. She then got back in her bed, covering herself up with her bedding.

 

     Still, she couldn’t fall asleep. She just kept feeling so hot inside that she had to bare her skin from the bedding. “Hahhh, it feels better already…” in a relief she said. Then she started to imagining things, not quite naughty but yes embarrassing things.

 

      When I am married, Ji Yong will be sleeping beside me. Haigooo what should I dooooooooooooo?!

 

     What if I feel hot just like tonight? I can’t act this way can i? Only in my underwears… looking so irresistible. He might just… waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!! What are you thinking about right now Bom ah?!

 

     “But wait… if he is my husband, then why can’t i? I mean, this is what husband and wife do right? They go in front of each other… bare it all… bare all secrets…”

 

     “Hihihihi…” she giggled. Behind all her evil smile and thoughts, she knew she can’t ignore the tiny feeling she has for Ji Yong. Slowly, Ji Yong is growing on her.

……………………………………………………………….

 

     “Finally the wedding is done. You are now officially husband and wife… yahh… I don’t think there will be any day happier than this for me” said Ji Yong’s father. The president had to reciprocate the happy feeling, “What are you talking about…? There will be more happy day like this; when we will have our first grandchild!”

 

     Bom almost drop her wine glass. Ji Yong who was acting all calm, “Of course, but now couldn’t we just enjoy our newlyweds life first? I can’t wait to show my wife the new house I bought for us”

 

     Bom looked up to Ji Yong, and she quirked a brow, “A house? Where?”

 

     “You’ll know when we get there…” Ji Yong said sweetly. The newlyweds look so sweet together that no one knew how fake Ji Yong’s words are. They were all smiles and laughter at the after party, and now it is time to wrap it up. Ji Yong was the first to leave but was caught by Bom. “Yah, where are you going? Aren’t we supposed to go together? How can you leave your wife like that?!” nags Bom; drunk.

 

     Ji Yong rolled his eyes in annoyance, “Get in” he said simply. Bom who was too excited to see the house was blind of Ji Yong’s ‘uninterested of anything  Bom related’ attitude.

 

     Ji Yong was very tired of the three days on going wedding ceremony that he wants just peace and quiet. However, the over excited Bom after being praised and completely satisfied with the outcome of her wedding couldn’t keep her voice down. She keeps on talking and talking that Ji Yong just had stretched his hand to cover .

 

     “Be quiet”

 

     Bom was still talking even with his hand covering . Her saliva spreads on his hand. “Yah… that is so dirty!” he hissed. “Why did you do that? Serves you right!”

 

     “Huhh…” he sighed heavily, “Yah, I am really tired okay. No one in their right mind would want to go through a 3 days absolute crap wedding—but I did. So now please, gimme a break”

 

     Bom pouts, acting all sulky. Ji Yong was too tired to even notice it.

 

     Then finally they arrive and Bom was super excited. She had been dreaming lately these days about marriage life and of course she had dreamt one of those; where the groom takes the bride in by his hands and threw herself on the bed--- kyaaaaa~~~!!

 

      Ji Yong quickly got out of the car, couldn’t wait to just sleep. Bom was still in the car, waiting for him to open the door for her. She refuses to step out of the car without a little drama. Ji Yong yelled from the outside, “Aren’t you coming?!”

 

     Bom acts all princessy, “Aren’t you going to open this door for me?!”

 

     For real this girl…?

 

     Ji Yong couldn’t handle the stress any longer, so he just flows with her act. He opens the door for her, “Aren’t you getting off, your majesty?” he said sarcastically. Bom smiles from ear to ear—deeply contented. “The majesty is not going off in bare foot can she?”

 

     “What do you mean? You have your heals… on… eh?” her heels were not visible in his eyes, and he knew she is just having fun toying around with him. Bom again, smiling happily acting like a baby. Probably too much wine… haih…

 

     Ji Yong carefully places his hand around her waist and the other under her knees; carrying her out of the car so easily.

 

     “Hmm… it is either you are really light or I am really strong” , Bom laughs at his cheesy joke. Her laughter somehow lightens up the cold tiring mood he had before. Her soft body was so warm, that it probably warmed his heart too. As he went up to the house, step by step carrying her—they both knew the warm feeling they were having was genuine.

 

     But suddenly,

 

     “Ji Yong sshi…” a soft womanly voice behind her spoke his name. He turned and there she is, his past. The startled Ji Yong felt numb and slowly put Bom down.

 

    “Dara…?” he murmured.

 

 

woookayy. thats that for chapter 3. Bommie is being a softy everytime she is with Ji Young. Haha, cant help it. G-bom is too real! hakgcnviwec73yqc5yn82whdfwa  hahahahahaha!!!