First Date.

Love....B2ST Style [Pg-13]

 

“Oh, uh…” She was speechless. Did he really just ask her out? Like on a date? She didn’t know what to think. To be happy? Or to scream at the top of her lungs.

He scoffs. “Speechless?” He says laughing on the other side of the phone.

“N-No. I..just had something in my throat.” She fakely coughs making him think that she did have something in . The lie rolled right off of her tongue

“So do you want to?” What would she say?

“Sure. Why not.” She said. She had reached her apartment and was trying to open the door with having her hands full of her dance stuff.

“Really? So where would you like to go?” He asked her.

She had finally made it into her room and dropped all of her stuff on the ground and went to sit on the couch. “Doesn’t matter to me.”

“Alright well, I’ll surprise you.” She could picture him smiling widely. That cute adorable smile that she loved.

“Oh! I-I gotta go. I’ll pick you up tomorrow at seven? Okay? Bye Mi-Cha.” He hung up the phone.

She hangs up her phone and runs to her room jumping on her bed with a happy face because she was going out with Yoseob. She collapses and smiles to herself. Her eyes close and she drifts off to sleep.

Yoseob’s P.O.V.

He had been the only one in the conference room waiting for the other members to join him. He had some time to spare so he thought of an idea. He called Mi-cha. He had wanted to ask her something. He looks back at the door to see if any of the members or the manager was on their way. They weren’t. So he picks up the phone to call her. He paces back and forth nervous if she will pick up the phone. But then he hears her say, “H-hello?” Such a soft tone to her voice he couldn’t help but smile.

He swallows hard. “Mi-Cha. It’s Yoseob.” He said really nervously.

“Oh. Hi” She says with a nervous but yet happy tone to her voice. “Why are you calling me? Is something wrong?”

He gulps. This is the moment. “No. I was just calling to ask you something…” He stopped. He was nervous. “Listen, would you like to go out tomorrow night? With me?” He turned away from the phone and let out a deep breath because he had gotten the hard part over with.

There was a pause for a few seconds before she answered.

“Oh, uh…” He could tell she was nervous to what he just asked her.

He scoffs. “Speechless?” He says laughing.

“N-No. I..just had something in my throat.” He knew she was lying to him, but he just laughed.

“So, do you want to?” He was pacing back and forth in the conference room wondering if she would say yes.

“Sure. Why not.” He smiled widely. Did she really just say that? Did she really just say, yes! He said to himself

“Really?” He was smiling wide at this time. “So where would you like to go?”

“Doesn’t matter to me.” She said with a happy tone.

He was still smiling. “Alright well, I’ll surprise you.” He said. “Oh! I-I gotta go. I’ll pick you up tomorrow at seven? Okay? Bye Mi-Cha.” He hung up the phone. He danced around because he didn’t think she would approve. He was singing to himself She said yes! She said yes!

“Ahem!” As the manager cleared his throat loud enough so that he would hear. All of the other members joined him in the conference room to talk over their upcoming schedules. He just froze in the position he was in. 

“Uhm…what were you just doing?” The manager asks.

“I…was just uh..” He goes to sit down in the chair. “Let’s start the meeting. Okay?” He sat down looking down at the table and pressing his fingers to this temples thinking about how stupid he had of been.

“Okay? Let’s start the meeting then.” He looks up to see the members giving him a weird look. He just ignores it. The meeting starts.

♥     ♥     ♥

It was a new day and Mi-Cha had been all smiles and nothing more once she woke up this morning. She made herself a cup of tea to wake her up and had some cereal to go along with it.  She sat on the couch watching TV. Nothing had been on again today, except for something that had caught her eye. There was a huge snow storm coming right towards Seoul. The forecasters had said that this storm cold produce heavy winds and maybe even power outages. She had gotten scared. Today was the day where she would be going out on her date with Yoseob. What if he had to cancel it because of the storm that was coming? She heard her phone vibrate. It was him. She cleared and answered it.

“Hello!” She said with a happy voice.

“Hey.” He answered. “I just wanted to tell you that the date is still on. I know there’s a storm coming but I have planned things that I am pretty sure you would like.”

“Oh really?!” She was excited.

“Yup. Well I have to go. I have things to do before tonight. I’ll see you soon. Bye” His voice sounded like he knew what he was doing and that he couldn’t wait to see her expression.

She put the phone on the seat next her and just smiled while taking a sip of her tea. She had nothing planned for today so she thought she would call her friend up and tell her what has happened in the last week or so. She called Shin-Wa.

A somewhat high pitched voice answered the phone. “Hello?”

“Shin?” Mi-Cha said.

“Oh hey Mi-Cha! How are you? I haven’t talked to you in a while. How’s your dancing going?”

“I’m good. And I know. I’m sorry I just have been busy. And it’s going amazing!”

“You sound happy about that? Why so?” Shin answers.

“You will never believe it.” Mi-Cha had to pause. “Beast you know my favorite group.”

“Mhm.” Shin says.

“Well they say my audition to be put in a new girl group, but I didn’t get exepted-” She was cut off by Shin.

“Aww you didn’t? I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay really. Because Beast came to my dance studio and surprised me saying that I was going to be practicing with them. They all were going to make my dancing better than it already was. And I dance with every single one of them!” She heard Shin cough on the other line. Was she shocked, excited, jealous?

“Holy! No way!” Shin said regaining her voice.

“Yeah! And you want to know what the best part is.”

“I don’t know do I? I almost died from what you just told me.” Shin said trying to catch her breath.

“Yes you do. I…Mi-Cha…am going on a date with…” she had to take a breath from hyperventilating “YOSEOB! Tonight at seven. And he’s making it a surprise, not telling me where he is taking me.” She finished trying to make herself not scream. There was dead silence on the phone. Where had Shin gone? Was she still alive?

“Shin? Are you there?” Mi-Cha asked.

“You…are….going…on a date…with…Yoseob?!?!” She finally answered.

“Mhm!” Mi-Cha said with a high pitched voice.

“Oh my god! Girl have lots of fun. Really.” Shin said.

“Oh I will.” It had been an hour that they had been talking on the phone and both of them hadn’t noticed. “Oh gosh. Shin, I have to go and get ready. He will be here soon. I’ll call you after and let you know how it went okay? Bye!”

“Alright bye Mi-Cha! Have a blast! Don’t do anything you’re going to regret.” Shin hung up. Don’t do anything you are going to regret? What did she mean by that? Mi-Cha pushed it off as nothing and put her phone down and got ready.  She took a shower making sure every inch of her hair was clean.  Also, that every inch of her body was clean shaved and smooth as a bunny. She got out of the shower went to her room and went to pick out some clothes to wear.  Was he going to take her to a casual place? Maybe to dinner? Or a movie? She had no idea, he told her it had been a surprise. So she picked casual clothes. Not to fancy and not to bland. She wore a dressy shirt and skinny jeans that didn’t look like skinny jeans. To finish the outfit off she wore a light jacket over she shirt and boots that fit her skinny legs perfectly and went up to just below her knees. She looked at herself in the mirror. She had liked the way she looked. She smiled and walked out of her room carrying her purse and not forgetting to put her phone in it. It took her a few hours to get ready but just as she was about to sit on the couch there had been a knock on her door. She squealed and walked normally to open the door. There he stood. This handsome, young looking man, hair nicely parted and showing his eyes. He smiled at her and put his arm out so that she could put hers around his. She had shut the door and walked with him.

It had been a nice night how so they decided to walk to where ever they were going.

“You…look pretty.” He said giving her a little smile but then laughing because of the way she blushed as to what he had said.

“T-thanks.” She answered hesitantly. “S-so do you.” She said looking at him and smiling. He just pulled her closer to him and smiled.

“So where are we walking to.” She said looking ahead at only the street lights and lights of stores on. The snow had been coming down a bit hard. But non of them seemed to care.

“Oh, you’ll see.” He said not budging to tell her.

“Aww oppa tell me!” She tugged on his jacket. He was a year older than her so she could call him oppa.

“No. Silly, it would ruin the surprise.” He laughed. But then he stopped. She was confused. “Wh-why did we stop?” She asked.

“Close your eyes.” She had closed them but he put his hands over her eyes just incase so she wouldn’t cheat and open them. She felt her heart beat faster and faster.

“Take my hand and follow me. Be careful.” He helped her cross the street and walks down a little hill onto the board walk.

“Can I open them yet?” She said putting her hands on his to try to take them off and look.

“No. Not yet.” He laughs. They walk a bit more and he takes his hands off of hers and turns her around to see the reflection of the lights of the buildings on the other side of the river in the water. She had been at the same place where she and Kikwang were but wasn’t really paying attention to the lights, but to his story instead. So when she saw the lights reflection in the water she gasped. “Oh wow. This is…” He finished her sentence.

“Beautiful.” She looked at him and smiled. “Like you.” He said with a serious face but then a little smile. She quickly looked at him then looked away biting her lip. He turned her towards him. She was till biting her lip.

“I mean it.” He said. She just starred at him with a blank expression on her face. “Ever since the first time I came to your apartment and I saw you smile at me, I started liking you.” She smiled a little, which made him continue. “There’s just something about you that makes you shine more than any other girl.” He paused and turned to put his hands on the railing looking at the water. She followed him. “I just really enjoy spending time with you, because you make me feel different. In a good way. You make me feel like no body else makes me feel.”

She couldn’t say anything. She had no words to pop out of . Now she was speechless.

“I just hope I’m not running into this to fast. But I just wanted to tell you that…I…like you.” He turned to her taking both of her hands. “A lot.”

She looked down at her hands that were being touched by his.

“I just hope you like me as much as I like you.”

She tried to speak “Yoseob I-” but he put his finger on her lips.

“You don’t have to say anything now.” He said smiling and pulling her along to walk with him back to her apartment with her. They walk together and at some points she puts her head on his shoulder and he just smiles, because that’s how he wanted her to react.

They reach her apartment and he stops right before she goes to open the door. He pulls her close and kisses her forehead. This wasn’t what she had expected. It wasn’t a kiss but it still was a surprise to her. She blushed, which made him laugh.

He scoffs. “You blush to easily.”

“Well you do it.” She said.

He smiles widely. “I had fun today. Go rest. I’ll see you soon.”

“Okay. Bye.” She says with a smile opening her door.

“Bye.” He says.

She smiles and watches as he walks away once she is gone she closes her door. She leans up against it and just smiles.  

--------------------

Dawwww how cute. ^^

Enjoys~

Subscribe&&Comment~