Chapter 2-Friendship Opens The Door To Revenge

"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out, Keep You From Playing The Game!"

 

Hwa Young's P.O.V.

 

I looked at him with a blank face, and saw him staring straight at me. I shut my locker, and walked passed him, with tension thick in the air. I refuse to let him see through me, and I won't let him know that I'm hurting. I'm done sulking though, now I need to get revenge.

"Oof!" I heard someone yelp as I collided with a rock-hard, slender body, dropping my books all over the floor.

"Aish, I'm sorry!" I said quietly, bending down to pick up my books. But instead of being scolded for my clumsiness, I heard him giggle.

Wait, him? I looked up to see Taemin, one of Jonghyun's best friends. Taemin bent down to help me pick up my books. I collected my books from him, and muttered "sorry" one last time before walking away. I only took two steps before I felt his hand touch my shoulder, "Wait, I want to talk to you about something." He said with worry in his voice. I looked back at him, raising one eyebrow.

"Please?" he squeaked.

I giggled at his cuteness. That was adorable. I thought to myself, as I followed him to a bench by the lunchroom.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked, looking down at my feet.

"Are you holding up okay? I mean after Jonghyun broke up with you and everything..." he replied. Hearing Jonghyun's name mentioned made my heart drop to the tips of my toes.

"I'm fine." I said, barely audible. Tears started stinging at the rims of my eyes, threatening to fall. Fingertips lifted my chin up, so that I was looking into Taemin's eyes. His expression when he saw my face looked sad and pained. As thoughts of Jonghyun flooded my mind again, a single tear fell from my right eye. Taemin's soft, gentle hand slowly wiped the tear off my cheek, and he suddenly pulled me into a hug. His comforting arms wrapped around my thin torso, as I buried my face into his shoulder, crying silently. If only he knew why I was really crying... It's not that I'm still in love with Jonghyun, I mean, I might be. But what bothers me the most is that I regret everything...I regret my first kiss with him, everytime I held him, loving him the way I did, and I wish I could take everything back. And now, after everything I've been through with him, I regret missing him the most. I pulled away from Taemin's strong arms and stood up.

"Thank you, Taemin. But I won't bother you anymore. I know my bad mood is probably rubbing off on you, so I'll just go." I told him with a calm look on my face. Turning towards the bathroom, I heard him stand up as well.

"Hwa Young!"

I froze, not daring to look back at him.

He walked to the spot right in front of me, took my hand, and asked with sincerity, "Can we be friends?"

As I was pondering this question, a thought randomly popped into my mind.

If I become friends with Taemin, and get close to him...I can fulfill my plan of revenge...Jonghyun won't even see it coming! After I'm through with him, he'll wish he'd never known me.

Taemin shook me out of my thoughts and looked at me curiously, "Well?"

"I'd like that. I'd like that very much." I finally answered, with an innocent smile showing. But inside, I was deviously grinning.

Be ready, Jonghyun, be ready. The game starts now.

 

Hey guys! This is the second chapter to my first story, thanks for reading! I hope you like it! I really am trying to work hard to keep the story interesting until it can lead up to the . Anyways, comment, subscribe, tell me what you think! Thanks again. I'll post as soon as I'm done writing the third chapter. Hopefully I'll start my other story soon too. Xoxoxoxoxoxo. <3

-SiwonsGirl96