Chapter 1: HeartBreak

"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out, Keep You From Playing The Game!"

Hwa Young's P.O.V.

 

     I've been laying in bed for two days. I should probably get up and do something, but I just don't have the energy to. Two days ago, after two years and 7 months of dates, surprises, and memories, my beloved Jonghyun decided to call it quits..on us. On our 31 month anniversary, he brought my to my favorite restaurant in town. Then after a few minutes of silence, he spoke 4 words, 4 words that broke me. His cute dino-face showed no emotion as he told me, "I've found someone else." I quickly turned around, before he could see the stubborn tears that plastered my cheeks, and walked out of the restaurant without saying a word. So now, here I am, two days later, laying in my bed, a complete mess. My mom is making me get up and go to school today, though, considering it's Monday. She doesn't know about the break-up, and I don't plan on telling her. She can be a little over-melodramatic sometimes. I grabbed a pair of gray sweatpants, a plain black tank-top, and my favorite black-skull sweatshirt. I went to the bathroom to get ready for school with my clothes in hand. Even though Jonghyun would be in most of my classes, I didn't feel the need to impress him, or anyone else for that matter, with my image. I put my hair in a messy ponytail, brushed my teeth, and looked in the mirror. I look like , I thought to myself. My eyes are red and puffy, my cheeks look pale, and it looks like I've skipped a few meals. I almost look lifeless. I grabbed my backpack, and sighed. Oh well, time for school, yippie. (A/N sarcasm xD) I decided to skip breakfast so I wouldn't be late to my first class of the day.

 

Taemin's P.O.V.

 

"Do you want some more kimchi, honey?" my mom asked me, as I was finishing my 3rd serving already.

"Yes please, umma!" I responded with enthusiasm. I love breakfast, food is so heavenly! :)

*Ring ding dong ding ding, dong ding-*

"Hey Dino!" I yelled through the phone obnoxiously, grinning as I said his nickname.

"Hello Tae-dongsaeng. I'm outside, hurry your up!" Jonghyun replied, annoyed at my loudness.

"Grrrr!" was my response before I hung up and finished my food. I grabbed my backpack, looked in the mirror and ruffled my hair one last time, and skipped out the door humming Hello. I opened the door to find him smiling at his phone's screen.

I flicked his head giggling, "Who's the reason for this?"

He looked at me confused, but still smiling, "Reason for what?"

"For making the dinosaur smile for once!" I said, bursting out into a fit of laughter.

"I don't understand how you can be this energetic in the morning.." He said giving me a concerned look.

I calmed down and demanded,, "Just tell me what happened that's got you so smiley then!"

"Well..." He started off, leading into his story about this new girl he was interested in.

 

15 minutes later...

 

We're sitting in Jonghyun's car in the school parking lot, and he just finished telling me about his break-up with Hwa Young. He said he broke up with her on their anniversary for another girl, Jessica from SNSD. I know that he's liked Jessica-noona for a while now, but he never bothered to end things with Hwa. I felt bad for the poor girl, she must be crushed!

"Well, should we head in?" Jonghyun asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Sure!" I answered, with my usual morning excitement, ready for the school day.

 

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

 

I walked into school, with Jessica on my mind. She makes me so happy! But I have this weird feeling that she doesn't want a serious relationship right now..I shook the thought away, as I walked to my locker. When I reached my destination, I looked over, trying to find Taemin. Instead of seeing Taemin's obnoxious being, I saw Hwa Young just a few lockers down from mine, grabbing her books from her locker. Her hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail, wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt, with a tanktop underneath. Her face looked lifeless, and her eyes were bloodshot. She had no make-up on, yet she still looked cute, as always. Gahhh, wait! What am I saying? She's my ex, I broke up with her for someone way better! Jessica is beautiful, funny, nice, and a great performer! Hwa Young is nothing compared to her! I thought to myself, when suddenly, Hwa Young glanced over at me with dead eyes, before I remembered that I was staring at her. I looked away, and I heard her locker shut, as her footsteps passed lightly behind me.

 

 

Hey guys! Thanks for reading the first chapter to my first story! I have another story sitting in my notebook with three chapters done, but I'm not sure when I'll have time to post it. :/ I'll try to post the second chapter to this story within a few days. Please be patient! Subscribe, comment, tell me what you think. This is my first story, so I'm kind of nervous! But I hope you guys like it. Xoxoxoxoxo. <3

-SiwonsGirl96