Her True Self

My Complicated Life With Kim Myungsoo

Ayoung's POV

Sigh........... So boring!!!!!!!!!!! Serri went to the toilet without me!!!!

WAIT! I should visit L ! ah~~~He so handsome ~~~Theres no time to waste! I get up form my seat and went to Class 5.

 

"Yah! Why you so mean???? "

"Bluek! Who cares? *checks out girls walking* Wah~She so pretty ~~~"

"Pfft, im just wasting my time talking to you. "

"Hey~Don't go ! Hhahaha! Jealous!"

 

I took a peek to see whats so noidy in Class 5. Its L! And a girl????? Who is she? Why is she so close with L???

 

"HEY! Myungsoo ! Yoona and Taeyeon is looking for you. " said a guy. His name is ................ Taeyang? Quite handsome but L is more handsome!

L went to the girls and talk to them. His laughing and smiling! Why he so kind to them? They're flirting with him! Then, one of the girl hit him at the shoulder . AHHHHH! I FEEL LIKE KILLING HER! L IS MINE!

L wave them goodbye and went inside. He continue talking with the girl whom his fighting with just now. Everyone wants him! His mine!

As i was spying him from outside , someone tap my shoulder. It was Serri. "Watcha doin? " she ask

"Im looking at my crush~~~Don't fall inlove with him! Or i'll kill you. " i said with a serious face. "Who is it? "

I smile "Its Kim Myungsoo~~ Or his nickname L~~~He so kind and handsome~~ "

Serri look at him and said "Him? Quite handsome but not as handsome like the 4th year guy. Well lets go girl, "

Serri drag me back to class. One day i'll visit and talk to him. I will!

-------------------------------------------------

 

Sulli's POV

I was so piss off with L , i ignore him while he was talking to him. I look outside of the class and saw a girl. Its a new student i think? She's kinda looking towards here? I rub my eyes and look again. She's definitely looking at our direction!

She saw me looking at her , she look away. Why is she looking at us?

"HEY! IM TALKING TO YOU! " I startled . I make an eye smile and said "Sorry i was bothered by something. "

"What is it? "

"I was looking outside and  i saw a girl looking at us. There, she was standing there . " i said . I point at the spot she was standing but she's gone.

"Theres no one. You must be imagining things honey. "

Imagining things huh? But she seem so real. Nah~~~~

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Sulli's POV

-Next day-

 

L and me were walking around the school . I still remember the past that i always walk with him around the school . Love that moments .

I was spacing out , remembering the girl from yesterday. Who is she? Why im thinking about this again?

 

"L! Its me Ayoung. "

 

I stop spacing out and look infront. Oh my gosh. It was the girl from yesterday! She knows L?

"Hi Ayoung. What are you doing here so early? " ask L

"For fun. Serri and i was at the library just now . We're too bored, we took a walk around the school. "

L smile "Really? Urmmm........ Ah! I forgot this is Sulli. "

 I do the nod-bow. "Nice to meet you. Im Sulli. " I gave her a smile.

She smile back. She's kinda nice. "So who's this L? Your girlfriend? " Ayoung ask

L smiled and nodded.

-----------------------------------------------

 

Ayoung's POV

"So who's this L? Your girlfriend? "I ask

L smiled to me and nodded.

My heart suddenly feels hurt. His girlfriend? Stupid. His mine.

"Really? When did you two get together? "

"Well, kinda recently like last week? Right Sulli? " he said

Sulli nodded.

 

Why does she even exists? I was planning to get him but she's here. 

 

"Ayoung! Mrs Choi wanted to meet us now at the office! " said Serri from far. I look behind and said "Okay! "

I smile at L "I need to go now. So bye L. "

I look at Sulli and showed her a fake smile "Bye Sulli"

 

-At the office-

"I want you two to cleann the class . The class is a mess after you all left it. Since you're here , please clean the class. "

Serri and me bowed 90 degrees. We left and went to class. I grumpily took the broom . I started sweeping madly . Serri look at me . "Hey, are you gonna sweep at the spot only? Sweep here. "Serri said 

I went to another spot and start sweeping madly again. Im so angry now all because of that girl! Sulli!

 "Why are you so grumpy? Something happen when you and L talk? " ask Serri

I stop sweeping. "I found out that his now currently dating Sulli! "

"Sulli? Who's that? Is she from Class 5? "

I nod. "Yup . Why does she even exists??!?!?!?!?!?!?! I thought i can be his girlfriend ! ARGHHH! "

Then Serri chuckled. "Why are you laughing ? " i ask

"You're silly . Just find a new guy then. Its not L the most handsome guy in the universe right? "

I shook my head "L is the one. I'll do anything to be with him. "

"Woah, wait you're gonna steal him? Like you did in your old school? You don't want to be hated right? You did it before and everyone in your old school hates you. You want that? "

I showed Serri my evil smile. " Who cares? Im use to being hated. I'll do anything. Anything to be with him. Nothing and no one can stop me. Even Sulli. "

"Hey, are  you serious? You should not-- "

"Don't even think to intefer in my business. "

"Okay~~ Anyway, im going to the toilet for a while. I need to fix my hair. " Serri said and left.

 

-At home-

Lying down on the bed , while looking at L's picture that i took when he was talking to Sulli. He so handsome! I look at Sulli. She's disgusting. What so good about her?

Then , someone came into my room. It was Ha young, Cho Ha young. My sister. She's now 13 years old and currently schooling in my school. She's a 1st year student , Class 7 too.

"Unnie, please do my hair. Its tangled with the hair clips . " said Hayoung.

She sat on my bed . I untangle all of the hair clips. Hayoung saw a picture of Sulli and L. "Unnie, who's this? You're crush? "

"Yup, isn't he handsome? "

"Not my taste. I love Super Junior better. So this must be his girlfriend. "

"Yeah, im prettier right? She's just a fake plastic girl "

"Unnie is always better. Are you planning to get him ? "

"Yup, you know me well. There all done. Heres your hair clips. " I hand Hayoung her hair clips . She hugme and say thank you.

"Unnie, i wish your plan is success. " Then she left.

 

 

It will. It only takes a liitle bit of harshness.

 

The only thing stopping me is her, Sulli.

 

I just need to get rid of her,

 

And everything will be easy for me.

 

You're in troule Sulli.

 

You will be away from him soon enough.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

(Note: I kinda follow the japanese customs. Heres an info abt the nod-bow:

The nod-bow, 5 Degrees: This is just a small nod of your head. Make sure your head goes forward (we’re not nodding backwards and lifting our chin). The nod-bow is for pretty good friends, and is the most casual bow of them all (because it’s the smallest and shortest). There is another situation you might use this bow in, though. If you’re a higher ranking person (in society, work, whatever) than the person you’re bowing to, you could also use this small nod-bow. Bowing is meant to humble yourself, so if you’re higher ranking, you don’t have to humble yourself too much (but by bowing a little bit, you’re at least acknowledging the other person).

 

Teehee~Another update! Comment your thoughts guys! And sorry like always , if my grammar is wrong.