Hayoung Spying On ?

My Complicated Life With Kim Myungsoo

Hayoung's POV 

Yawn, so tired. I stared at the ceiling , wondering what did Unnie said that day.

 

"Yeah, im prettier right? She's just a fake plastic girl"

 

Will Unnie get heartbroken again? I love Unnie. Should i visit that girl? Its SatI got up from my bed , stretch my arms. Then , i notice theres a note at my study table. I took it and read it loudly.

 

Unnie went for shopping with Serri, I already made breakfast. Mom went to the village to visit her old friend.

Unnie, Ayoung

 

Shopping huh? Unnie always go out shopping with her friends. Its so annoying.

Well, i should not waste my time. I should visit the that Unnie was talking about. Let's see if she's nice .

-----------------------------------------

 

Sulli's POV

'" Bye omma! I'll come back before dinner! " i said , I wave at her and Omma wave back.

Victoria and me planned that we go shopping because she had a wedding ceremony to attend to. I look at my watch , it shows 2:40 p.m.  Vic will kill me! Im late 10 minutes!

 

-At the Mall-

"Hi Vic!!! Sorry i was late , my omma wanted me to do the housechores before going out. You know how mothers are?"

"You should tell me earlier , i thought you didn't come at all. Let's go. I saw a beautiful dress at the new boutique. " said Victoria.

We went to alot of boutiques. Its kinda tiring~~ And after going into the 9th boutique, Victoria bought a very beautiful dress! And its cheap! Vic's Motto is

 

"Beautiful and Cheap is the best than Beautiful and Expensive"

 

Most of all her clothes are cheap! And its so beautiful~~

"Ah , Sulli . I need to go now. I need clean the house before my dad comes home. Bye! See u on Monday!" said Victoria. I smiled . She left .

Vic's dad is kinda strict but her dad is a loving father. His a kind man.

I yawn. Its still early. What should i do? I look around if theres any shops that is interesting. Then, something caught my eye. Theres a shop , sells Rilakkuma stuffs! The shop is at the 2nd floor. I took the escalator and went straight to the shop.

There was a Rilakkuma Tote bag! Its so cute and pretty. I flip it over to find the price tag. Its cheap! Ah~~ But i don't have enough money!

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Hayoung's POV

I was listening to my Ipod , but then i stop. I saw the . She was at the shop that sells bears or whatsoever stufffs.

I look at the from afar. She so annoying. Im going to take a look a little closer. I went into the shop that she was in . I hid behind a shelf full of cellphone's charm.

She was smiling and said ''Oooo , Ahhhhh~" Its so annoying. No wonder Unnie hates her. I took photos of her . While i was busy taking photos of her , someone tap my shoulder. It was a staff.

''Im sorry, you can't take photos in here. " said the staff , smiling. I apologize and gave the staff  a cold look. She's in my way. Well, i think i have enough pictures.

 

-At home-

I arrive home and went straight to my room. It seems Mom's not home yet.  I opened my door , and saw Unnie reading her favourite magazine on my bed .

"You're home! Where did you go? You should left a note Hayoung. " said Unnie , smiling at me. She's happy today.

"I went to the mall to buy some of painting stuff. Did something happen today Unnie? You look happy. "

She smiled "I saw L today, we talk alot. "

I put my bag beside the bed and sat on the floor . "You must be really happy to see your crush right? Did L's girlfriend there too? " i ask.

I can't tell Unnie that i spy on the or she'll get mad at me.

"No. Thank god. Or L and me won't talk at all. He so handome.He'll be mine soon. Right Hayoung?"

I nodded. "Yes Unnie. L's yours. "

I can just agree to what she says . No matter what. Because

 

I love Unnie,

I don't want Unnie to be sad.