My reasons

My Complicated Life With Kim Myungsoo

I made this as a soundtrack for this fanfic, but its not made by me. Its an anime ost. Its a great anime though, i recommend you to watch it ^_^. Its called Lovely Complex. 

 

 

 

Sulli's POV

I've been hanging out with Jong hyun this days, although his a jerk his nice sometimes. I didn't even talk to L for 2 weeks? Sigh, life's this days.

"Sulli! Look what i bought! " Jong hyun said like a child whom just got a chocolate . "What? A barbie? " i said with a boring face.

"What? No idiot! Why would i buy barbie?" I look at him with a you know what im talking about face.

"Oh my, you can't remember already? Let me refresh your mind, you told me that you had 8 wait ... 10 barbie dolls and you love it when you were a kid! Hahahahahahahha!"

"Fine, i won't give any chewing gum to you!" Wait did he just said chewing gum? "Jong hyun ah! I want chewing gum please! " i look at him with the cute look like puss in boots.

"Here," he hand it to me but before i could take it he snatch it away. "But only if you treat me for lunch." I pout " Fine. I'll treat you , idiot!"

We were laughing so much after that but someone interrupt us, it was L. "Can i talk to you for a minute Sulli? "

I ignore him and continue talking with Jong hyun. Suddenly, L took my hand and drag me to the school paradise/garden.

"Let me go! Let me go!" He let me go then it was silence. Only heard wind blowing with the birds chirping. "Hey, can you stop this?" he said

"What 'this'? " i said

"Stop this behaviour ! You've been ignoring me for this 2 weeks? I hate it. I know you feel hurt after break ups but please don't ignore me . That's why i didn't tell you that i want to break up with you earlier because im scared that you would ignore me. You say after we break up , we could be friends right? "

After he said that, tears falling from my eyes, " its-- just --- *sobs* i - *sobs* was hurt and ----- *sobs* so many things-- happen this year *sobs*, " "Sulli," "This is the reason why i don't --- *sobs* talk to you because-- *sobs* EVERYTIME I TALK TO YOU , I FEEL LIKE CRYING! . "

I covered my face with my palms, its so embarassing to let him see me cried.

"Hey, i-"

"Shut up idiot!" i said and ran , leaving him.

 

Lunch time

I stared at my untouch food. I don't have any mood to eat. Jong hyun poke my cheeks and said " Hey, food is meant to be eaten not to be stared. "

"I wanna go back to class," i said

"Let me go with you,"

"No i wanna be alone," Sorry Jong hyun. I need to be alone.

 

Jong hyun's POV

What could make her cry? Is this because of L again? Of course him. I stared at the ceiling while lying on my bed. What could make her forget about L?

Oh , i wish i could make you mine.

 

----------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short update. -_-