Weird Dream

My Complicated Life With Kim Myungsoo

Sulli's POV

-Recess- -School canteen-

Ahh! So hungry! I ate my lunchbox that was prepared by my omma! Omma ! I love you so much! While i was eating , someone called me. I stop eating and saw Ayoung waving at me. She smiled. I wave back.

Victoria saw me waving at her. Then , i continue eating my lunchbox.

"Yah, who's that? " Victoria ask.

"She-s Ahghghjf---ng " i said with my mouth full. "Eat first , then you talk. " Vic said.

I chew and swallowed my food. "She's Ayoung, Cho Ja Young. She's a new student. "

"Really? How do you become friends with her? " Vic ask.

"Let me think.... I become friends with her because of L? "

I drank my water because my throat is dry. Today is a hot day. Plus we need to wear vest because theres a ceremony or whatever going on later.

"Hmm, really? She's weird.. " said Victoria

"Why? She's kinda nice. Nothing suspicious about her. "

"How Ayoung become friends with L?"

Ah, i just notice that i don't even know how they become friends. I mean its a new student , how can he become friends so quickly with her?

Nah~Lis a friendly guy but cold sometimes. He makes friends alot.

"I don't know. I mean L is friendly with everyone he maybe just talk to her randomly and they become friends. "

"Really? "

I look at Victoria . She seem so interested on that girl.

"Why you so interested with her? Wait you like her? " i said and laugh.

Victoria pouts. "Yah, im not a lesbian. Its just you know. I feel Ayoung is weird. Not in a weirdo way but her presence maybe dangerous around you? "

Dangerous? "You got to be kidding me. Nah~ You're just playing with me right. I think we better get goin to class. So lets go. "

Victoria sigh "Whatever . Don't believe me if you want. Lets go. "

 

-In class-

"Water molecules escape, "

Listening to Mrs Kim's explanation about molecules whatever that is, making me feel sleepy. I yawn . I slap my face to wake me up. But i can't help it~ Im so sleepy . I started to doze off.

 

Sulli's Dream

Ehh??? Where is this place?

I was sitting on a cute chair with cupcakes and breads design on it. This must be a dream.

Where is this place? Its so weird. The walls are in cupcakes design. I get up from my seat and walk towards a door with cupcakes design on it too. The owner must love cupcakes so much.

As i open the door  , i saw Ayoung and L . They're talking , smiling and laughong. i wen towards them "Hey, L , Ayoung. Where are we? Who's house is this? "

L look at me . While he was looking at me , his eyes shows that his angry. Why? I look at Ayoung, she was smiling at me . She was showing her evil smile.

"Why are you here ? This is not your house. This is our house! " said L.

What?!?!?! Im confuse. "Huh? L , why are you yelling ? Did i make you angry? " i ask.

Then, Ayoung took out a walkie talkie. She turn it on . Someone speak "Yes madam? What can we help you?"

Ayoung answered "Please come here now. Theres an intruder in the living room now. "

What?!?!!?!?!?!!?! Then, i feel someone grab my arm. I look back . Its two big guys wearing a suit.

"Whats the meaning of this? L ? "

"Shut up you ! I wish i didn't met you before! You lie to me the whole time! Thank god i met Ayoung, or i'll be stupid to love you! "

My heart hurts. What is he talking about? "What? What are you talki--"

"Don't pretend that you don't know anything Sulli. You wanted to take a revenge on L because he left you. So u agreed to be together with him .You lie to him with all those love words like "i love you ", "i miss you" and more. Go away Sulli. Im the one can make him happy. "

"What? L, theres no such thing i will do that to you! I love you!"

Ayoung showed her evil smile. She came closer to me and said "Say bye bye to L. You will never meet him again . "

The two big guys drag me out of the room. I tried to escape but its no use. I look at Ayoung and L laughing  and smiling. I feel like dying..........

Then i heard voices calling me ..... "Sulli, Sulli! "

End of Sulli's Dream

 

"SULLI! "

I woke up after someone scream at my ear. Its Luna who did that.

"Finally, you wake up. We were trying to waking you up but you still didn't woke up. "

I smile "Sorry. I was too tired . Wheres Mrs Kim? "

"She left 10 minutes ago dumb "said L. He hit my head with a book.

"Ouch ! It hurts!"

"Why did you even fal asleep? Did you sleep late yesterday? "

I shook my head and told him that Mrs Kim's class makes me sleepy.

Oh wait. I just remembered i had a weird dream. Its really weird. L hates me and Ayoung hates me too. They were together like in love .

Why did even Ayoung appears in my dream ? And why did she even hates me and had two big guys to take me away .

Its just a dream anyway.

 

But... I had a bad feeling now. Why?

 

-At home-

Arghhh! Why i kept thinking about that dream!!!!! Its just a dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should text Victoria about it.

 

From Sulli

Vic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a problem here!!! ARE YOU BUSY?

 

2 minutes later , Beep beep .

 

From Vic

Nope, whats the problem ? Love problem?????? :DDDDD HEEHEE~

 

From Sulli

No, its about Ayoung. I feel something weird about Ayoung.

 

From Vic

I was right! Why ? Did she piss you off?

 

From Sulli

No, i had a dream. Its weird. L hates me . Ayoung said that L hates me because i lie to him. She said i didn't even love him . I agreed to be with him because  i wanted to take a revenge on him. Its so weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well its just a dream right?

 

From Vic

It is a dream but sometimes dreams becomes reality. I think you shoukd becareful with Ayoung. She might had a crush on L. but DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO L or he might think you're jealous that he was friends with Ayoung. Okay? So bye!!!!!! C u at school girl~~

 

From Sulli

Okay, Bye c u at school 2mrw. :)

 

I lie down on  my bed. Staring at the ceiling. I wonder id=f Vic was right about Dreams becomes Reality .

What should i do? I can't lose L again. I can't bare the pain again.

 

Please help me......

Anyone.....

 

--------------------------------------------