Heartbroken

My Complicated Life With Kim Myungsoo

While reading , you might wanna hear this song. Is kinda nice to hear it :D By the way enjoy :D. And also comment your thoughts about this fanfic. Sorry my grammar is not that good. Because english is not my first language. (Im not lying !)

-------------

 

Sulli's POV

Few weeks has pass since that Jong hyun made a confession to me. I never thought Jong Hyun like me. Sigh, life is full of things that we won't expect.

And lately, i've been hanging out with L more often. He started a conversation with me normaly, although i feel weird but i need to keep it this way so i can prove that im okay when his now with Krystal.

But i realize Jong Hyun barely talk to me. Is he still upset? I told Luna about it , she said that i should leave him alone to calm himself down. Sigh, Sorry Jong hyun ah.

I wonder where is he right now?

Then, i heard someone whispering.

 

"Did you heard? Krystal and L broke up. "

"What? She told you? "

 

Huh? Krystal and L broke u----- up????????

 

"Yup, she just told me. She's the one who wanted to broke up with him. "

"Oh my gosh, L love her so much untill he left Sulli . "

 

 I know its bad eavesdropping at other peoples conversation but why did Krystal broke up with him? I need to know more details.

 

"Why did she wanted to broke up with him? I mean she likes him right?"

"Yeah, she broke up with him because--"

"Hey, teacher is calling for you two, he's waiting at the office. "

 

Huh?!?!?!!?!?! I want to know why she broke up with him!!!

Someone tap my shoulder, i turn back and it was Luna.

"Hey Luna! Watcha doin? Hehe~" i said . Luna look at me and said "You look so suspicious you know? Did you do something really evil? "

"Huh? Evil? Why would i--"

"Did you hear L and Krystal broke up? "

Oh, so Luna heard it already. I nod. "But i still don't know why . I wanted to know why she broke up with him. "

"Sulli, you know that intefering other peoples love life is wrong? "

"I know its wrong. But i can't help when L is sad. I need to find Krystal now . Bye! " i left Luna and search for Krystal. I need to find out! I don't care what people thinks. Who cares about rumors?

 

Where is she right now? I've been searching everywhere. Then , i saw a figure at the school garden. It was Krystal.

I went to her but why do i feel nervous? Is it because me and Krystal don't get along much or im scared?

But i chose to confront her right?

"Ah, Krystal. I wanted to talk to you. "

She turn to my direction. She was crying. Why is she crying?

"Sorry to see me like this. " she said while wiping her tears with a handkerchief.

"What do you want to talk about? "

"Sorry, if its a wrong time to ask this. But--- why did you broke up with L? "

She look at me , shock. Then she look away. She's angry. "Why? Why do you want to know ? "

"I want to know because -- "

"Do you still love him? " ask Krystal. Love him? I do but..... why did she ask ?

I nod "Why did u ask? " She smile "Thank god! Now i feel much more relief! "

 

RELIEF? IM CONFUSE!

 

"I broke up because i pity you. You were hanging out with him all this while but you still feel sad . You two laugh together but also fight because of things that i don't even understand. I feel guilty for taking away your happiness. So im giving him back to you. "

 

Huh? Pity ? I tried to forget about him . Im already happy because L is happy although i still feel sad. I smile everyday so L will think im okay with him being with Krystal.

By thinking of this , making me wanna cry. I hate this. My tears began to fall.

 

"Sulli? Why are you cry---"

"Krystal ah, im already happy. Im happy because L is happy with you. You don't need to sympathize me. "

"But aren't you happy? Im giving bac- "

"Krystal , its not matter of me being happy but you're breaking L's heart! I don't want to see him heartbroken . Please tell me the truth. Its not about me right? "

"Im---*sobs* sorry Sulli. " Krystal said , covering her face with her palms while crying. I went towards her and pat her back.

"Sulli, im real----lly *sobs* sorry for breaking his heart *sobs* ii----iii---i was confuse with two guys. "

 

Two guys? You mean Taecyeon?

 

"I thought i love L more than Taecyeon but when i start dating him , my love towards Taecyeon is more than L. I've should think before dating him. I was too ------"

"Its okay Krystal , everyone make mistakes. "i said and hug her. I pat her back and let go of the hug. I smiled "At least you tell him the truth. Than keeping it by yourself. Right? "

"Urmm, Sulli about me being sympathize and whatever is true actually. I look at you talking to him happily but i notice that you're eyes . You look at him with those sad eyes . L never knew because ----"

I laugh "His dumb. Boys never knew about girl's heart . So should we go back to class? "

Krystal nods . After arriving Krystal's class , we wave goodbye. I walk away but then Krystal called.

"Sulli! "

I look back . "Thank you for everything. And sorry if i make you too mad " Krystal said

"Its okay, Bye " I wave at her and went back to my class.

 

I sat on my seat. So many things happen in one day . Well only one but more drama. It feels we were acting for a korean drama. I look right and saw Jong Hyun staring at the whiteboard.

Ah! I forget, i bought him chewing gum. And i bought L chewing gum too. I sat infront of Jong hyun. That made Jong Hyun suprise. "Hey chewing gum? " i said , showing him the chewing gum and swinging it like hypnotizing . He smiled and took it . "Thanks. "

"Cheer up, its bored if you keep with this behaviour . "

"Okay, so anything happen today? You seem like you just cried but in a good way or bad way? "

I giggle. "Yup, not gonna tell you. Its a secret "

------------